DAZZ All Purpose Cleaner

DAZZ All Purpose Cleaner

See the Best All Purpose Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DAZZ Cleaning Tablets

• Smell
Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

Loved it!

Loved it! Great for the environment and great for my young family. No awful chemical odours and does the job at hand. Kitchen benches and cupboards looking good. I've recommended Dazz to my friends.

Great result

Excellent product to use, environmentally friendly and a great result. I used it to wash my floors and dissolved the tablet into a large bucket of hot water and it worked great!

Purchased in June 2021.

huntingridge
huntingridgeHunter Region, NSW

Dazz All purpose cleaner

Used this on different surfaces: laminate, glass stove top, metal sinks. Cleans easily and well. The tablet form easily dissolves in 500mls which in turn will make this very economic.

Les S.DAZZ Cleaning Tablets

An effective and environmentally friendly cleaner.

This all-purpose cleaner starts as a tablet. Less packaging, less waste and better for the environment. Sprayed on my benchtops, it cleaned through dirt and grease. A pleasant aroma and shiny surfaces was all that remained. I recommend this product.

Purchased in June 2021.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how DAZZ All Purpose Cleaner compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Heather E
Heather ESydney, NSW

Great product

This little pellet punches way above its weight. Takes up very little storage space, cleans amazingly well once it’s dissolved. Used it in the kitchen and bathroom and was really impressed. Would definitely recommend and use again.

Jo H.
Jo H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

An All purpose cleaner that is safe for the environment

The concentrate tablet is so easy to drop into warm water in my bottle - once dissolved (which didn’t take long) off I went cleaning my bench tops and cupboards - compostable sachet packaging and no harsh chemicals ticks all the boxes for a fresh, clean, GREEN way to keep my kitchen sparkling

Purchased in March 2021.

It’s Fabulous

Love Dazz for my kitchen and a little goes a long way. The fact it doesn’t come in a plastic bottle is also a bonus not to mention the environmental factor.

MJ Nolan
MJ NolanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product great customer service

I'm loving DAZZ cleaners! The multi purpose spray is fantastic in the kitchen & I've found I don't need to use as much of the product to keep things clean, which means its lasting me a lot longer then regular sprays. Also eliminating the actual container so I can reuse bottles I already have is great for the environment.

Purchased in September 2020 for $15.00.

It’s great!

Dazz cleaner works really well, and it’s great for the environment! I added a drop of essential oil for a nice fragrance. Well done on this brilliant product and thanks for letting me trial it.

Les S.DAZZ Cleaning Tablets

Essential oil. That is a great tip to add your own fragrance. We are glad that Dazz worked for you so well and you helped save another plastic bottle from landfill. We are aiming to save 1 million plastic bottles from landfill.

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how DAZZ All Purpose Cleaner compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

Kathleen O.
Kathleen O.Sydney, NSW

I love this product!

I feel really good about using a product that's better for the enviroment. It works really well on my kitchen bench tops, bathroom bench tops and all surfaces. It cleans really well.

Mumkin