DAZZ Window & Glass Cleaner

DAZZ Window & Glass Cleaner

See the Best Window & Glass Cleaners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by DAZZ Cleaning Tablets

• Smell
Joe
JoeSydney, NSW

No more dreadful windex smell

Cleaning with Dazz Window Cleaner means I no longer have to wear a mask when cleaning. I actually like the fragrance. Most importantly though I am happy with the way it cleans. No streaks on my mirrors or windows. Good for the environment and good for my home.

huntingridge
huntingridgeHunter Region, NSW

Good Eco product

Enjoy using economical green products. Dazz tablets dissolves easily in warm water. Cleans mirrors well leaving no streaks. Easy to use on windows spray on and wipe with a dry cloth. Dries quickly. Pleasant hint of fresh aroma.

Smell
Brenda
BrendaSydney, NSW

Mirror Cleaning

The DAAZ glass cleaner I USED ON all mirrors..in my home using the glass cleaner was very easy use, with DAZZLING mirror shine. Great product. Will continue using.

Highly recommended. Affordable.

Purchased in March 2020.

Window & Glass Cleaners

Find out how DAZZ Window & Glass Cleaner compares to other Window & Glass Cleaners

Jo H.
Jo H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sparkling Glass windows

Thanks DAZZ for the easy tablet that dissolves in warm water and means I help our planet not buying bottle after bottle just replace the tablets plus the sachet is compostable
My glass splash back behind my cooker comes up streak free and sparkling thanks so much for an awesome product range

Purchased in March 2021.

Hi Jo ,

Thanks for the review and helping to save another plastic bottle going off to landfill (only 10% of plastics are recycled). Really glad you like DAZZ, it has also made an enormous difference in our household.

Kathleen O.
Kathleen O.Sydney, NSW

What a great product!

I have a mirrored splash back at home in the kitchen, a glass panelled stair case and lots of windows and the DAZZ window and glass cleaner worked perfectly on all of these. It was so easy to use and I love that it's better on the environment than having to purchase a new bottle/ container cleaning product every time. The best part about this product though was it doesn't leave streaks.

Les S.DAZZ Cleaning Tablets

Thanks for your review. Dazz window cleaner is great to use on so many surfaces other than glass. Did you know that it also works really well on stainless steel surfaces as well as it doesn't leave streaks on the stainless steel either?

Mumkin
Mumkin

Ticks all the boxes. Good for environment, cleans well and cost effective