• Adequate Speeds Yes (97%) · No (3%)
Mario

MarioGippsland, VIC

Amazing service

I have called on their help and they actually went over and above with their help. Very professional helpful people. Just so glad to be involved with them. I will recommend them anytime to anyone. Certainly beats Telstra hands down

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateDecember 2018
Carol D.

Carol D.Gippsland, VIC

Best internet provider I've dealt with.

Excellent customer support, they are a great team very patient and helpful. best internet connection i have had till date. No connection issues. The only issue I've had is losing connection due to maintenance work outside.

StewartR

StewartRSouth East Queensland, QLD

Consistent speeds, fantastic support.

We've had an Opticomm connection through DCSI for 2 months now on their 100/40 plan. Connection went really smoothly, we were online within a few hours of Opticomm setting up their box.

Speeds have been high and consistent. Downloads have never dropped below 93 (often 95-98) and uploads have never dropped below 35 (often 36 to 39). Ping is always low, I get between 4-7ms on wireless (haven't tested wired).

Support was fantastic through the signup process. We only had 1 issue in the beginning which was solved within minutes of ringing up. Really nice to be able to chat to a competent Aussie on the phone.

Can certainly recommend.

Start DateMarch 2020

Gnana

GnanaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The customer service has been very good

The connnection does dropout at times. We have had hardware problems as we could not connect via Wi-fi and only one Ethernet port was functional. We had to send back the modem to NetComm as we are under warranty. But DCSI sent me a modem to cover for our needs until we got a new one from NetComm. Paul has been very helpful. We desperately needed internet as we are working from home and their help was very timely.

Start DateJuly 2019
Shaun Luckhurst

Shaun LuckhurstPerth, WA

Quick, Simple, Cheap

Moved from 50/20 600GB $105 Internode Fibre plan to 100/40 unlimited $90 DCSI Fibre plan. Product sign-up was easy. Service was commissioned under 2hrs from 1st invoice payment which was impressive. Speeds as expected. No complaints so far.

Henry S.

Henry S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Order today and online today

Ordering was simple and fast.
The customer representative was attentive and helpful in setting up my own personal router within the same day service. Could not ask more other than great service by DCSI

Start DateMay 2020

Online within the hour!

The team member who submitted my order went above and beyond, and I was online within the hour!
After I configured my BYO modem my WiFi speeds are already 91/38 on FTTB out of the box. Amazing!

Connection TypeFTTB (Fibre to the Building)

Matt R.

Matt R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very happy with speeds

We switched to DCSI from another provider when I moved house (which was a pretty awful mobile data plan that dropped out and slowed down a LOT). When I had some issues getting it connected (I had never used Opticomm before) their customer service person talked me through it with patience and clarity. I have been really happy with the reliability and speeds I'm getting with their Opticomm service. Our family are very heavy data users due to streaming and online gaming, and we've never had any issues with buffering or dropouts.

Start DateDecember 2019
Shane A.

Shane A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service by all staff when I have called. Daniel was great today. Helped out with getting us up & running at our new address with NBN which had a problem but DCSI was quick to contact NBN which did not take long for them to come out. Now have 2 services with them & I'm so happy to have DCSI as they are very helpful & i love being able to call & not have long waits & speak to someone local. Very helpful.

Connection TypeFTTN (Fibre to the Node)

Poor email service

Have been a happy DSCI customer for many years. Unfortunately, DCSI now limits sending an email to no more than 10 people/addresses. Quite inadequate for modern day communications with my various committees, groups etc. Unfortunately time to look around for another service provider!!

Start DateJanuary 1996
Habby
Habby
Rob D.

Rob D.Gippsland, VIC

I've been a customer with DCSI for nearly 20 years and their help when there is a problem is fantastic. My latest problem turned out to be my telephone/ADSL filter which shut down my internet. Thank you Paul/DCSI :-)

Carol T.DCSI

Thanks for that great feedback Rob, and for the many, many years you've stuck with us. We appreciate your support!

Shannon

ShannonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So far so good!

Switched to DCSI from another company who were causing me issues. So far so good with DCSI, great speeds all day and great customer service when ordering!
Keep up the good work!

Start DateFebruary 2020
DWEL

DWEL

Great internet provider.

My internet has been almost faultless during the 8 or so months I've been with this company. Great speeds even during peak hours. All issues have been addressed promptly by customer service. They are also one of the cheapest providers out there!

HonestWords

HonestWordsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good start. Australian Centre. Good speeds.

Moved across to DCSI today due to previous provider providing poor service (hindered by overseas people who could barely understand me and yes they acknowledged their call centres were overseas).

Firstly, DCSI has centres in Australia, so that's a win for me. So far service has been great. All questions answered clearly at time of sign up over phone. The website is well layed out, with lots of useful information that would involve a phone call to other companies such as the router login information and even the status of the internet connection at the box. Speeds so far have been as advertised, have yet to test it at peak time so will report back if any issues.

So far so good, keep it up DSCI.

Start DateMarch 2020
Carol T.DCSI

Thanks for jumping on board with us! We're here to help should you ever need assistance with your service.

Happy customer

Happy customerGippsland, VIC

Excellent service as always

Our internet connection dropped out and it took a bit of tracking down. DCSI were helpful and patient, and kept us informed as to progress throughout.
I have been with DCSI for many years, and I stayed with them when I moved to Maffra where I recommended them to a number of friends who are now DCSI clients. They're all as impressed as I am..

Connection TypeI don't know
Start DateJanuary 2009
Carol T.DCSI

Thanks for the praise! We love that many of our customers have been with us for years - decades even! - and that they spread the good news to their family and friends. Make sure they name drop you if they sign up so you can get Buddy Credit rewards!

Glen

Glen

DCSI Forever

DCSI staff are so patient, helpful and make fixing a problem easy to understand.
The service is personal and they follow up on questions. Great Staff Great Local Company. Keep up the good work.

Carol T.DCSI

Thanks Glen! It's such a pleasure to see how much our customers love our Acceler8ed Broadband service. It's been a labour of love building the Acceler8ed network, and the end result has been worth it.

Great and calm help on call at DCSI

A very patient and helpful Daniel solved my internet problems today. Nothing was too much trouble and his calm demeanour was greatly appreciated. Daniel is an excellent problem solver. Thank you DCSI

Carol T.DCSI

Thanks for your kind feedback, which has been passed along to Daniel (and I think it made his day!). Our friendly Aussie-based team are always happy to help.

Wonderful product and support. By Jan, 3rd Feb, 2020

The DCSI team always provide excellent technical support and product reliability.
They offer a value for money internet service and because they are a locally run business, speaking to them is so quickly and easily done.
Thank you so much for the help you provide.

Connection TypeWireless
Start DateJanuary 1998
Carol T.DCSI

Jan, thanks so much for taking the time to leave such great positive feedback! We're only too happy to help if needed.

Sas

Sas

100% Best Service and Speed Net ive had

opticomm connection so simple call and order.
Guy explained answers to all my questions.
signed up month to month no contract.
Net speed fastest ive had.
so far so good :) Happy

Start DateJanuary 2020
Carol T.DCSI

Sounds like you had a great experience, and we appreciate that you took the time to share it! Should you ever need us, please don't hesitate to call

Great customer service and product information

Thanks Daniel for a great customer service. You helped me understand what I was paying for and also yes the internet was slow but you explained why which was on my part. The internet was back up to speed in a few mins. Thanks DCSI.

Start DateSeptember 2017