de Jonge Read

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
ECCO H.Perth, WA

I am the victim of De Jonge Read's service, Please fb me for more details. Ecco

I can not believe they have 54 of 5 star rating, if you had gone through what I had gone through with them, you would understand why I said that. I paid them $70k in 2017 and they did very little to help the negotiation with banks and December 2018, they came to my office and suggested us to go bankrupt, and asked for extra $50k, we refused to do so, they stopped to answer my email, my phone call. I have all the evidences. I will sue them for refund.
Criminals!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Ecco H, we are sorry to hear you feel this way. We won't comment or share details of any of our clients in public. We will be in contact with you within the next 24 hours.

ECCO H.

Ashley claimed he had been bankrupt before, can he show some proofs to me first?