de Jonge Read

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
Sam
SamVictoria

Great Result

Our situation was hanging on a balance after a business setback and we are glad we found Dejong Read. They explained our options and led negotiations on our behalf with the creditors. In the end, it worked out well. There were so many little nuances where they guided us in the right direction and without them we would not have known how to deal with those issues. If you are in a stressful situation and need help, then actively seek it, don't wait! We are so glad that we sought help and got it resolved. Our situation went from a life of constant stress and worries to one of calm and peace. Leticia was our last consultant and she did a good job. Thank you Dejong Read team.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy we were able to assist and we wish plenty of that calm and peace for your future! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

Cel
CelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Words of wisdom

My life was flipped upside down in just a flick of a switch and I needed some guidance & understanding on what to do. Straight away on my first consolation I was given advice & information to deal with my situation which I felt more at ease. I’m happy with all the work Darren & Petra put in. Thank you for consistently working on my case and getting the best possible outcome for my family.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your your beautiful review Cel! We really appreciate it and are so happy Darren and Petra were able to achieve a good result for you. :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read