de Jonge Read

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
Benjamin
BenjaminMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Life Saver!

Great to deal with on a personnel level, stayed with me on the long haul & made a huge difference in ensuring I got the best results possible for my situation, such a better outcome than I could have ever expected.

Corey was fantastic at navigating us through the process and talking to me one on one to advise me of all the scenarios and best outcome for me!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind review Benjamin! Corey is always great, isn't he? :) Have a lovely day and all the best for the future!

Ranil
RanilGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

De Jong Read: Wouldn't have picked a better team to work with

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Wow, thank you so much Ranil for your kind review. Sophie, Tarek and Ashley have been smiling the whole day after reading this! :)

Luke
LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

The calm in troubled seas

Darren, Vicki helped navigate a difficult time in my life. It would have been a lot more awful if I wasnt guided by the team at de Jonge Read team.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your kind review Luke. Darren and Vicki really appreciate it! :)

Glen
GlenGippsland, VIC

Excellent Service

A big thank you to James and Laura. A great outcome. Very knowledgeable people who provide great guidance. I would highly recommend. The whole process has been much easier than I expected!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much Glen for your beautiful review. It definitely made the Monday for James and Laura! :)

Alan
AlanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent outcome

I'd like to thank Darren, Tarek, and Leticia for an excellent outcome in my debt situation. And to be honest, I was fairly skeptical initially. But they achieved my unsecured debts paid off at 13c in a dollar despite a chaotic COVID world. Their customer service and patience was professional and also compassionate in a hard time. Highly recommended, from a 'hard marker'! Alan

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Alan, thank you so much for your review, our team really appreciates it! :) All the best for the future!

Fabulous service, advice and support

The customer experience I received from both Tarek and Craig at de Jonge Read was absolutely impeccable. Both men were extremely professional, knowledgeable and so very kind, helpful and compassionate to my situation at this extremely difficult time in my life. I couldn’t highly recommend them more

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. :) We are happy Craig and Tarek were able to achive a good outcome. Have a lovely day!

Luigi
LuigiSouth East Queensland, QLD

Personal Touch

The care and personal touch and commitment to making this difficult experience as easy and painless as possible was greatly appreciated. The ongoing contact felt as if our problem was being shouldered by others who cared.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for writing this kind review. Our team really cares! ❤

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

A Brilliant Result

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this beautiful review. Terry and the ladies really loved to read your kind words. All the best for the future!

Thankyou

Our business had failed and couldn't pay our debt, we were referred to DJRA who worked out the best option for our situation. It has been a bit of a process and very stressful. Ross and Elaine have been unbelievable, very patient and understanding. We cant thank them enough for there professionalism and support through this very tough time

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your kind review Scott. We wish you all the best for the future! :)

Kate C
Kate C

Fantastic Service, Results & People

I referred clients to DJRA and have been working closely with Graham and Tracey for over 12 months to achieve the best possible result for our clients. I cannot speak highly enough of the professional service, communication, and guidance provided throughout the entire process as well as being great people to deal with. Will not hesitate in recommending future clients.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your trust in us. We are looking forward to delivering excellent outcomes for any future clients as well :)

Christine and Alan
Christine and AlanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

A unbelievable result** Could never have wished for more

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Christine and Alan. Our team really appreciates it so much. All the best for your future plans! :)

P L Perth
P L PerthPerth, WA

Corey Cole, Tracey Brand

I and J
I and JPerth, WA

Miracles are possible.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you very much for your kind review I & J! We are so happy that our excellent ladies were able to achieve this outstanding result for you. All the best for you both! :)

Christos K.
Christos K.South East Queensland, QLD

Saved my life.

MJoh
MJohPerth, WA

A process that I could not have navigated without your help

de Jonge Read - Leticia & Sophie, helped me through a very tough process that I would not have had the time and confidence to navigate on my own. Thank you so much for your help through this lengthy, complicated case.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind review. :) All the best for your future!