de Jonge Read

de Jonge Read (page 2 of 4)

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
Maria Umer
Maria UmerSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent Team

The team including James and Shona were very professional, proactive & kept us upto date
It was a very stressful time for us and these 2 people were like our guardian angels who showed us the way. Made things so simple for us
I am very thankful to them
Words cannot express how much regard my family and I have for them

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. We are so happy we were able to help and wish you all the best for the future! :)

YCL
YCL Sydney, NSW

Great decision to engage de Jong Read

Susan& James helped us along in every step of the way, keeping us updated regularly when she could although the constant delays from the bank dragged the process out way longer than it should. Susan was persistent with chasing the bank and offered us a variety of options in our best interest. It is unfortunate that Susan has retired but wouldn't have been able to do it without hers and James' help and Nicole who closed out at the end. Thank you de Jonge Read and your staff.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your review! We miss Susan here at work too. :) All the best for your future!

Cel
CelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Words of wisdom

My life was flipped upside down in just a flick of a switch and I needed some guidance & understanding on what to do. Straight away on my first consolation I was given advice & information to deal with my situation which I felt more at ease. I’m happy with all the work Darren & Petra put in. Thank you for consistently working on my case and getting the best possible outcome for my family.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your your beautiful review Cel! We really appreciate it and are so happy Darren and Petra were able to achieve a good result for you. :)

Life can move on again

I have been kept informed of what was happening with my claim(over the last 12 months). I could not be happier with the service that I have received. Tracey Brand so very helpful right through the whole process even after change to her team. If she is anything to go by you must be a truly amazing group of people.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Gary, thank you so much for writing this review. Tracey is a gem! :)

Jacob
JacobSouth East Queensland, QLD

An Amazing Help

Hank and Tracey made a daunting and really hard thing so much easier. Not sure what i would have done without them but luckily I didn't have to experience it. They made a really difficult time so much better and I would highly recommend them.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Jacob, thank you for your kind review. Hank really understands how daunting those difficult times are and can help out! We are so happy we were able to assist you. All the best for the future! :)

Damian
Damian South East Queensland, QLD

This company changed our lives!

From the moment I met Angus Wood I new he was my man. He was confident, thorough, direct and extremely knowledgeable. He immediately made me feel more at ease with my difficult situation. He introduced me to Vicki Armfield who would guide and help execute my strategy. Vicki was simply amazing. Her communication throughout the whole process was impeccable. She was so invested in making sure I had the best outcome and would not settle for any less! It was almost like she was stuck with my in a dire circumstance. Both of these amazing humans did get the outcome we all desired which allowed my family and I to move on with our lives. I can not thank De Jong Reid enough - and especially Angus and Vicki! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your beautiful review Damian! Angus and Vicki were so happy to read this! All the best for your future. :)

A way out

Darren and Jacinta gave me hope in a time when I did not see any hope at all.
Thank you for your instruction and direction
You have made a difficult time in my life become and time of renewal and hope.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Chris, thank you so much for your review. We know those can be dark times, so we are so happy we were able to assist. All the best for the future! :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Light at the end of the tunnel

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Gertie and Pano, thank you so much for your beautiful review. We are all looking forward to a better 2021! All the best! :)

Dawn
DawnNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Thank you for your help!

Leticia at deJonge Read has been a hard-working and passionate support through some difficult negotiations and discussions. She kept her head and my focus through to a satisfactory result and saved me a whale of stress!.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dawn, thank you so much for your kind words. We are so happy we were able to assist! :)

Matt
MattDarling Downs, QLD

Professional expertise when you need it

Dealing with de Jong Read was a great move. Shona and Darren were great. They kept in close contact with me and gave me reassurance and took the stress load off me. Planning strategies and explaining all the options clearly and assisted with all the processes and red tape. I highly recommend them for anyone who needs assistance.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review Matt - we are so happy that we were able to assist you. Shona and Darren really appreciate your kind words too! :)

Nathan
NathanPerth, WA

I am happy!

I am happy with the result! I was recommended to de Jonge Read by someone I know and took de Jonge Read up on their offer. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs assistance. Thank you Corey, Kimberley, Tracey and the rest of the team at de Jonge Read.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your review Nathan! We are so happy we were able to achieve a good result for you. :)

Andrew
AndrewPerth, WA

A Very Positive Experience

My wife and I have been very happy with the professional assistance we have received from Sophie and Laura at DeJonge Read. I was recommended to them by a client when I had an issue with an investment property. They provided a clear and concise strategy to with deal with my problem. Their service was comprehensive and caring and they continually communicated with me on all facets of my case. The final result was a fantastic outcome and I am highly recommend this company.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much Andrew! Sophie and Laura really appreciate your kind words. :) Enjoy the holiday season!

Jim and Clare
Jim and ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

Darren and Shona from De Jong Read guided us brilliantly through a very difficult time for our business. All processes were explained clearly and timely strategies were put in place to achieve the desired outcome. Highly recommended.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Jim and Clare, thank you so much for the kind review! All the best for the holiday season. :)

WAgirl13
WAgirl13Mid West, WA

Fantastic outcome

My husband and I were given contact details for 2 companies offering financial advice as we were unable to continue meeting our financial commitments for loans from previous investments. We received information from both companies and considered De Jonge's strategy more suitable to avoid the possibility of bankrupcy. We received the best possible service from our compassionate team, Susan Morling and James and felt supported and confident throughout the entire process . We can now look forward to a stress free retirement. Highly recommend using them.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your kind words - your review definitely made the day for James and Susan!

Thorough

Our experience with Corey & Leticia from de Jong Read was very positive. They helped us through each step. They were thorough and extremely helpful. We highly recommend de Jong Read!

HBC
HBCSydney, NSW

Fantastic program supported by dedication & knowledge.

Hank was very persistent but with good cause. His story is right & I believe he has set up a business that works in the best interests of his clients. Without this companies dedicated support, focus & above all knowledge we would not had the opportunity to refocus, restructure, rebuild & in fact survive from the situation we found ourselves in.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for the review - we are so happy we were able to help!

Happy Seller
Happy SellerGold Coast

Great to deal with during a difficult time.

They reviewed all the facts and gave good sound advise and explored all the options. I was very happy with the process from the initial consultation through to the handover to the liquidators.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thanks so much - we are glad we were able to support you during this process!

Sarah
SarahSouth West, WA

Improved my quality of life

They helped me through financial stress and improved the quality of my life. Instead of feeling stressed about the situation I felt total ease and could see the light at the end of the tunnel. Susan Morling has been amazing in helping me feel happy through the whole process.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

So happy to hear we were able to help and reduce some of that stress. :)

Penny F.
Penny F.Central Queensland, QLD

When all else is lost

At a time when we felt defeated and lost, we were introduced to Dejonge Read. From the moment we engage their services the pressure we had felt eased, as their seemed to be light at the end of the tunnel. Susan Morling, you constantly kept in contact even when there was no progress. We appreciate how hard you have worked to resolve our situation, and your concern for our family's well being throughout this process.

Rod and Sandra
Rod and SandraNorth Queensland, QLD

THE GO TO PLACE. DE JONG READ

When the financial crunch found us due to Covid we were directed to De Jong Read to help. We found Craig and Leticia.
My wife and I are in a far better place now. We didn't have any stress of arguing direct with financial institutes, De Jong Read handle it all for us and got us an excellent outcome.
Rodney and Sandra

Fantastic guidance in a stressful time

Corey always gave us the fact and truth about the whole process. As this was completely new to us and we did not know what to expect, Coreyn reassured us every step of the way. When Vicki took over our file, she was awesome as well. Vicki made sure we understood what she needed from us and was there to help us whenever we needed it. We cant recommend De Jony Read and especially Corey and Vicki enough. We could not have done this without them!

robert
robertPeel, WA

Pressure relief

When we first engaged de Jonge Read we were unsure about what we could expect, Corey Cole was super informative about what lay ahead, our options and the end result target, when we kicked the process off it was a definite relief to have an end in sight where we could aim to rebuild our financial plan. Corey and Petra were both immensely helpful with any questions we had during the process, We could not be happier with our end result which has enabled us to move forward again.
thanks so much.

Peter Samek
Peter SamekSydney, NSW

At a trying time personally and professionally, the support was fantastic.

From the initial contact and throughout each step of the process, I found Craig and Petra incredibly supportive and calming as I went through various stages of emotions and frustrations attached to losing, closing and then ultimately selling my business. Working with DJRA and Craig and Petra is without doubt the best decision I've made and I'd wholeheartedly recommend going with them as the way to achieve the best possible personal solution.

Liz
Liz

Awesome Service and Fantastic Outcome

From the first moment that we had contact with Corey Cole, we felt a massive weight come off our shoulders. He gave us confidence that de Jonge Reid would be able to help us. We went through a few stressful years before contacting dJR but the expertise and caring attitude of both Corey Cole and Elaine Broughton gave us hope that we could get out of our financial hardship. They were both very diligent and committed to our cause and the outcome that they achieved for us was better than we had expected. They were both a pleasure to deal with and I would not hesitate to recommend dJR.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for sharing your personal experience Liz. Such a beautiful review! All the best for the future. :)

Himanshukumar Manilal
Himanshukumar ManilalNorth Queensland, QLD

perfect for financial solution

DJRA is the best supporting company for financial solution. Specially I want to say BIG thank you to Amanda Hankins, she is very smart to give positive solution , always get reply with best solution.
Thank you DJRA and AMANDA .

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!