de Jonge Read

de Jonge Read (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Financial Services in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Help

Released the stress from me trying to handle this mess, the relationshios they have and the knowledge and experience was invaluable and made the whole process very streamlined and smooth

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Andrew, so good to hear that we were able to make the whole process go smoothly. Thank you for your kind review and all the best for the future!

David
DavidWestern Australia

Very professional and persistant service

James Leslie-Watt and Susan Morling were very professional throughout the long process. They have extensive knowledge and experience in dealing with financial institutions. They were able to assist me to achieve the desired outcome which is really appreciated.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi David, thank you for your review! James and Susan indeed know how to "speak bank" and to achieve great outcomes. All the best for the future! :)

paul osullivan
paul osullivanQueensland

saved my life , my future.

with some unpaid accounts bring our company to near the edge , de Jonge Read gave me hope ,.
with the work support that djr over time, i have end up with a very great outcome .
could not have hoped for a better out come.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Paul, thank you so much for your review. We are glad we were able to achieve a good outcome for you. All the best! :)

Positive E.
Positive E.South East Queensland, QLD

Made a hard time much easier.

The team made the process as simple and as easy as possible. They made a very difficult time in my life much easier and i'm really grateful to them for that. Thank you to Hank and Tracey for doing an awesome job!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your review! Hank and Tracey were thrilled to read it. You definitely made their day! :)

Find out how de Jonge Read compares to other Financial Services

Many sincere thanks to Elaine, Laura and Cory for their assistance over what became a long and arduous process. The team were responsive, knowledgeable and really supportive. DJR's assistance and the outcome far exceeded our expectations.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind words! It was so nice for Elaine, Laura and Corey to have this testimonial waiting for them - it definitely made their Monday morning. :)

Meredith
MeredithMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't have done it without you

A huge thank you to Shona and Sophie for the work they did for me in resolving a mortgage debt I had with the bank on 2 investment properties. I was referred to de Jonge Read by a contact who had a similar experience. Shona and Sophie kept in regular contact throughout the process. They were totally professional and very experienced. They knew exactly what to do and I had complete confidence in them throughout the process. If left to my own devices, I could never have achieved the result that they were able to negotiate. I highly recommend de Jonge Read's services to anyone in a similar situation.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Meredith, Shona and Sophie really appreciate your review! Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful testimonial. We are glad we were able to help!

Hayley
HayleySouth East Queensland, QLD

These guys will give you peace of mind with no judgment

I was referred to Hank as it had been several years since I had submitted a tax return and there was a business in my partner's past where some tax obligations had not been paid. Hank was able to reassure me, easily explain the best solution and help me to put this into place.
It is a huge relief off my mind, and Hank was so easy to talk to. It had been a source of stress for me for a long time and having that off my mind particularly in this challenging COVID time is the best outcome I could hope for. Thank you.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hayley, wow. Thank you so much for your beautiful words. Your review made Hank's day!

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
Ewen
EwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive help and clear and consistent

DJR and Angelika Fowler and Cassie have been excellent and have helped in a really difficult financial period. Angelika kept in constant contact throughout the process to keep me updated of progress and information.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Ewen, thank you so much! We are really happy we were able to help. All the best for the future. :)

Outstanding work. Difficult time made relaxed. Good people and professional

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much Alan for posting this review. Jacinta and Angus really appreciate your kind words!

Find out how de Jonge Read compares to other Financial Services

There is a reason for all these five star reviews - de Jonge Read deserve them!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much - we really appreciate your kind review! All the best for the exciting, new chapter in your lives! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

I had been referred to de jonge read

Being one of the most stressful times of my life. It was all handled by professionals. Very happy! And would gladly refer them to anyone else I know. Great job!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for posting this review - we really appreciate it.

Arlene
ArleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, Excellent...

I would not hesitate to recommend “de Jong Read”.
I found their staff very helpful, understanding and with great communication
throughout the whole process.
Very happy customer...
Thank you guys and gals !

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Arlene, thank you so much for posting your nice review. We are so happy we were able to help. :)

Rodney and Dianne
Rodney and DianneCentral Queensland, QLD

Whole life changer for us

We were In a very serious financial situation November 2018. With good advice from our Solicitor Sharon Smith from Taylors Solicitors, to contact the team from De-Jonge-Read. So we progressed after contacting the team through to February 2020, with a outstanding outcome of being debt free and moving forward in our lives. There were lots of ups and downs for us but the team stuck with us all the way through. Thank you so much.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Rodney and Dianne, thank you so much for your lovely words. Wishing you all the best for the future!

We are so grateful...thank you

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good plan , good strategy , executed perfect

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Mark, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our services. We are so happy we have been able to achieve a great outcome for you in this matter. Have a lovely day! :)

Incredible support

I would not hesitate to recommend de Jonge Read to anyone.
They have a lot of integrity and tailor their service to individual needs.
We received personal support from Hank de Jonge and Vicky Armfield that was very much appreciated.
A huge thank you.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hank and Vicki were so happy to read this review. This totally made their day. :) Thank you so much!

Address your financial distress with de Jonge Read

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Susan, thank you very much for your kind words! Darren and Elaine really appreciate your beautiful review and we are so happy we were able to help. We are sure your accountant appreciates the feedback too. :)

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW! Incredible result and brilliant service.

In a horrendously tough personal time in my life, deJonge successfully negotiated a difficult financial situation for me. As someone who works actively in my business it is so imperative to have someone externally who can look at things objectively and give you the right guidance on how to move forward. I can honestly say I would not have made it through without there compassion understanding and absolutely determination to get us through this patch. I would recommend to any business owner who has fallen into tough times, its never too late and often it seems helpless but thats what deJOnge do. Save the day!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for this kind and beautiful testimonial. We really appreciate it and are so happy we were able to help.

Georg
GeorgSouth East Queensland, QLD

My lifesaver was de Jonge Read

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Georg, thank you for your beautiful words. It sure is a long journey - we are so happy we have been able to help you along the way. We are pleased to hear such great news!

Thankful
ThankfulSouthwest, VIC

Perfect Result

Vicki and Corey were just brilliant all the way through from advising on a strategy to following up and seeing everything went smoothly. We cant thank them enough for their professionalism and dedication to us as a client. We would highly recommend the team at De Jong Read to anyone that finds themselves in financial stress, We received what could only be described as a Perfect Result.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Vicki and Corey were so happy to hear you feedback - thank you. We are glad we were able to help! :)

Wayne.
Wayne.South East Queensland, QLD

Provided a solution and proven path to follow.

As a proud and self reliant entrepreneur I attempted to resolve the tough financial situation in which I found myself over several years in house. This was very time consuming and quite frankly it cost me untold expense as it took my focus away from rebuilding my families financial security. Cassie and Jacinta provided ongoing professional guidance and a set path to follow which provided me with peace of mind. A positive financial resolution is expected as a result of this exercise.
I encourage people going through a tough financial time to contact de Jonge Read and to explore options which may quickly address their individual situations.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your positive review, we really appreciate it. :)

God bless this company
God bless this companyWestern Australia

Professional, helpful and supportive service with incredibly amazing results!

Amanda and Corey were fantastic in their positive and supportive advice and strategy to solve our financial issues with incredible results. We cannot thank them and de Jong Read enough for their hard work and tireless efforts, to save us hundreds of thousands of dollars! God bless this company. We highly recommend them!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

great work

great work from country I've been trying to resolve this for 9 years and he sorted it out quickly and had a good response for a bad problem, thanks again.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy we were able to find a good solution for you.

sandy
sandyPerth, WA

Could not have done it without them

De Jong staff we dealt with put an end to over 3 years of uncertainty and no help from so called other companies which were supposed to help. They were very professional and always kept us up to date and explained everything. The outcome was perfect and now we can get our lives back on track. We are in debt of their service.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Sandy, thank you for your beautiful review. We really appreciate it and are so glad that you are happy with the outcome! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

These really are the professionals and they guided me through a difficult process very competently

The staff from De Jong were results focused, professional, always kept me up to date and really researched the options to guide me through. I really felt they had my best interests at heart and knew exactly what they were doing and what the playing field was.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are so happy we were able to help.

Let Go to Move Forward

Ashfords referred our business to De Jong Read. Several meetings discussing what was necessary, what may happen, the hopeful outcome and costing. More importantly they seemed to know the emotions, guilt and turmoil our business had suffered for us to get to this stage. Attention to detail, constant correspondence, and total ownership of all processes was dealt with. This was definitely a very difficult decision and our last resort. It has, we realised, been a stress free result. Wholeheartedly recommend - money well spent.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate it!