de Jonge Read

de Jonge Read (page 3 of 3)

See the Best Financial Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by de Jonge Read

4.9
Ewen
EwenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Massive help and clear and consistent

DJR and Angelika Fowler and Cassie have been excellent and have helped in a really difficult financial period. Angelika kept in constant contact throughout the process to keep me updated of progress and information.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Ewen, thank you so much! We are really happy we were able to help. All the best for the future. :)

Outstanding work. Difficult time made relaxed. Good people and professional

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much Alan for posting this review. Jacinta and Angus really appreciate your kind words!

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

There is a reason for all these five star reviews - de Jonge Read deserve them!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much - we really appreciate your kind review! All the best for the exciting, new chapter in your lives! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

I had been referred to de jonge read

Being one of the most stressful times of my life. It was all handled by professionals. Very happy! And would gladly refer them to anyone else I know. Great job!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for posting this review - we really appreciate it.

Arlene
ArleneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent, Excellent...

I would not hesitate to recommend “de Jong Read”.
I found their staff very helpful, understanding and with great communication
throughout the whole process.
Very happy customer...
Thank you guys and gals !

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Arlene, thank you so much for posting your nice review. We are so happy we were able to help. :)

Rodney and Dianne
Rodney and DianneCentral Queensland, QLD

Whole life changer for us

We were In a very serious financial situation November 2018. With good advice from our Solicitor Sharon Smith from Taylors Solicitors, to contact the team from De-Jonge-Read. So we progressed after contacting the team through to February 2020, with a outstanding outcome of being debt free and moving forward in our lives. There were lots of ups and downs for us but the team stuck with us all the way through. Thank you so much.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Rodney and Dianne, thank you so much for your lovely words. Wishing you all the best for the future!

We are so grateful...thank you

Mark
MarkSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good plan , good strategy , executed perfect

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Mark, thank you so much for your review! We are delighted to hear that you are happy with our services. We are so happy we have been able to achieve a great outcome for you in this matter. Have a lovely day! :)

Super Funds Awards 2020!

Wendy Z.7 Nov 2019
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Incredible support

I would not hesitate to recommend de Jonge Read to anyone.
They have a lot of integrity and tailor their service to individual needs.
We received personal support from Hank de Jonge and Vicky Armfield that was very much appreciated.
A huge thank you.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hank and Vicki were so happy to read this review. This totally made their day. :) Thank you so much!

Address your financial distress with de Jonge Read

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Susan, thank you very much for your kind words! Darren and Elaine really appreciate your beautiful review and we are so happy we were able to help. We are sure your accountant appreciates the feedback too. :)

Anon
AnonSouth East Queensland, QLD

WOW! Incredible result and brilliant service.

In a horrendously tough personal time in my life, deJonge successfully negotiated a difficult financial situation for me. As someone who works actively in my business it is so imperative to have someone externally who can look at things objectively and give you the right guidance on how to move forward. I can honestly say I would not have made it through without there compassion understanding and absolutely determination to get us through this patch. I would recommend to any business owner who has fallen into tough times, its never too late and often it seems helpless but thats what deJOnge do. Save the day!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for this kind and beautiful testimonial. We really appreciate it and are so happy we were able to help.

Georg
GeorgSouth East Queensland, QLD

My lifesaver was de Jonge Read

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Dear Georg, thank you for your beautiful words. It sure is a long journey - we are so happy we have been able to help you along the way. We are pleased to hear such great news!

Thankful
ThankfulSouthwest, VIC

Perfect Result

Vicki and Corey were just brilliant all the way through from advising on a strategy to following up and seeing everything went smoothly. We cant thank them enough for their professionalism and dedication to us as a client. We would highly recommend the team at De Jong Read to anyone that finds themselves in financial stress, We received what could only be described as a Perfect Result.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Vicki and Corey were so happy to hear you feedback - thank you. We are glad we were able to help! :)

Wayne.
Wayne.South East Queensland, QLD

Provided a solution and proven path to follow.

As a proud and self reliant entrepreneur I attempted to resolve the tough financial situation in which I found myself over several years in house. This was very time consuming and quite frankly it cost me untold expense as it took my focus away from rebuilding my families financial security. Cassie and Jacinta provided ongoing professional guidance and a set path to follow which provided me with peace of mind. A positive financial resolution is expected as a result of this exercise.
I encourage people going through a tough financial time to contact de Jonge Read and to explore options which may quickly address their individual situations.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your positive review, we really appreciate it. :)

God bless this company
God bless this companyWestern Australia

Professional, helpful and supportive service with incredibly amazing results!

Amanda and Corey were fantastic in their positive and supportive advice and strategy to solve our financial issues with incredible results. We cannot thank them and de Jong Read enough for their hard work and tireless efforts, to save us hundreds of thousands of dollars! God bless this company. We highly recommend them!

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate it!

great work

great work from country I've been trying to resolve this for 9 years and he sorted it out quickly and had a good response for a bad problem, thanks again.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy we were able to find a good solution for you.

sandy
sandyPerth, WA

Could not have done it without them

De Jong staff we dealt with put an end to over 3 years of uncertainty and no help from so called other companies which were supposed to help. They were very professional and always kept us up to date and explained everything. The outcome was perfect and now we can get our lives back on track. We are in debt of their service.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Sandy, thank you for your beautiful review. We really appreciate it and are so glad that you are happy with the outcome! :)

Review collected in partnership with de Jonge Read

These really are the professionals and they guided me through a difficult process very competently

The staff from De Jong were results focused, professional, always kept me up to date and really researched the options to guide me through. I really felt they had my best interests at heart and knew exactly what they were doing and what the playing field was.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for this amazing review. We are so happy we were able to help.

Let Go to Move Forward

Ashfords referred our business to De Jong Read. Several meetings discussing what was necessary, what may happen, the hopeful outcome and costing. More importantly they seemed to know the emotions, guilt and turmoil our business had suffered for us to get to this stage. Attention to detail, constant correspondence, and total ownership of all processes was dealt with. This was definitely a very difficult decision and our last resort. It has, we realised, been a stress free result. Wholeheartedly recommend - money well spent.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you for your kind review. We really appreciate it!

TSA
TSASouth East Queensland, QLD

So knowledgeable, professional and calming during our stress

Hank and Phil have been so supportive during our challenges. Matters confusing to us were professionally simplified, explained and swiftly dealt with. DJR made such a stressful time easy to cope with.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate your feedback.

Sean
SeanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Professional service in challenging times

I would like to thank Vicki and Darren for empathy and support they provided me with whilst going through a very personally challenging time in my life.
They worked with me explaining things in easy to understand language and supported me through my process with regular calls to ensure I was going ok that beyond the terms of the contract , they are both very special people and I am very fortunate to have had the de Jonge Read expertise to give me the confidence to move forward with my life .

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Hi Sean, thank you so much for your kind words and a great review. We really appreciate it.

John Wardle
John WardleCentral Queensland, QLD

Just wanted to thank everyone

Courtney was our first port of call at de jonge Read. With his knowledge and working with Tracey Brand the whole process was smooth and efficient. Their help was amazing, we were kept informed every step of the way. Fantastic.

de Jonge Readde Jonge Read

Thank you so much for your great feedback. We really appreciate your kind words.