De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8

Shampoo, Conditioner, The Ends, etc...
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

blackcat3
blackcat3NSW, 2350

Bad

I wont be buying this shampoo and conditioner again as I felt it was very overpriced and the performance wasn't very good at all. It is only available in hair salons and I got the same or better results from using supermarket shampoo and conditioner products. This was not really suited to my hair type.
Australian made and owned company. Nice scent which stays in your hair for a long time.
Very expensive for just a small bottle of the product. After shampooing my hair, it felt extremely dry, before I put the conditioner on. I didn't feel this product is worth the cost of it.