De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8

Shampoo, Conditioner, The Ends, etc...
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Annabelle L.
Annabelle L.Sydney, NSW

Loveee!

Really good shampoo and conditioner for colored hair. Smells good and leaves my hair really soft and manageable. One thing I would say is the conditioner is pretty light so if you want something more nourishing use a treatment as well.

Purchased in January 2019.

leah_32
leah_32

Good

'De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8 the colour' is a great salon option. It's mid price range and availability in larger sized bottles can make the price point more affordable than other salon brands.
A lovely product to use that cares for your hair. I regularly colour my hair as well as use products and blow dry and straighten every day and this is a great shampoo and conditioner for hair that is put under that stress.
It is a beautiful product but if you continually use this product it can loose it's performance value. It's more expensive than supermarket brands, but cheaper than other salon brands.

kate358
kate358

Good

Great product. If you find some conditioners weigh your hair down, this would be a good one for you. Nice smell, not overpowering.
Leaves hair full of volume and not weighed down at all. Nice delicate smell. I only used the conditioner.
Can be expensive. I bought 2 litres when it was half price.

GoneBushBlogger
GoneBushBloggerVictoria, 3629

Good

I bought this product to try because it was two thirds less than the cost of my favorite brand of shampoo and conditioner and it's good enough that I will use it all up but I did ot think it was a s good as my best brand. Don't laugh, but what it was excellent for was as a dog shampoo and conditioner, my grey poodle came up looking fabulous after I had used the violet tinted De Lorenzo Rejuven8 product on her.
Better than the no name brands and reasonably priced.
Not as good as my favorite, higher priced shampoo and conditioner brand.

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8 compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

vicbronco
vicbronco

Good

I have frizzy, curly, dry, uncontrolable hair and these products certainly help. My hair feels wonderful, smells wonderful and is controlled. It helps my hair colour last and keeps my hair looking and smelling wonderful. Highly recommend De Lorenzo products.
Smells divine and works great