De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8

Shampoo, Conditioner, The Ends, etc...
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
Jess B
Jess BNew South Wales, 2560

I love this product!

I have been using The Ends for over a year now and have noticed how much better my split ends are especially when using my GHD. You only need a small amount so great value for money. I totally recommend this product.

Smell
Glamour Queen
Glamour QueenGold Coast, QLD

Incredible

After trying a new brand, my hair was left completely destroyed. Weak, severely damaged and thin patches. The Rejuven8 conditioner and shampoo, honestly brought it back to life! After just a few weeks of use, it was back to being healthy, strong, thick and shiny! I always have strangers asking me what products i use.

Katie Hart
Katie HartMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent product range.

I have annoying thin wavy hair. I have spent hundreds on it over the years...I tried these products, they are actually worth the money & do what they say will do..AND they smell great!

Blister
BlisterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Perfect for when you're dying your hair

I love how my hair feels after I use the shampoo and how soft the conditioner leaves it, the shampoo and conditioner is also great for my daughter who has sensitive skin and the leave in condition helps to keep hair under control and helps to stop your colour fading especially when I'm in the sun more and swimming.
It smells really great

Helen
Helen
Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Instant Rejuven8 compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Paris42
Paris42MELBOURNE

This is perfect for my hair

I love these prodcuts. I have fine thick hair that is damaged and coloured. I like the fact that it works and helps to make the hair, feel and look much better I give it 6 stars. I really like the prodcuts called The Endz. I use this as a finisher product like a serum. I find that it gives me shine and seals the effect of the dryer and straightener and my hair looks like that a hairdresser that done my hair but really i done it its look so professional.
It smells nice and its very good for my hair
its expensive but i guess your paying for the brand De Lorenzo but i dont trust them supermarket shampoos

tanyajane
tanyajane

I love these prodcuts. I have fine hair that is damaged and coloured. This range has worked for me over the years. I like the fact that it works and helps to make the hair, feel and look much better. I really like the prodcuts called, "The Ends". I use this as a finisher product like a serum. I find that it gives me shine and seals the effect of the dryer and straightener but does not weigh the hair down or give it the greasy feel that some other prodcuts do.
Everything! Love the entire range of these items. I especially like the prodcuts called, "The Ends".
Expensive but worth it.

sophie0111
sophie0111

After years of using sun silk, i switched to De Lorenzo.
I couldnt believe the difference it made!! It turned my dry, frizzy, dead wavy hair into lively, moisturised beautiful long waves. I love this stuff. And 'the ends' is great - seals split ends and moisturises hair... a great finishing balm after straightening or curling.
I would recommend it to anyone with fine to medium textured hair.
Not for hair that is too thick - you will need something with more strength like De Lorenzo Allevi8 The Frizz.
Shampoo cleans hair well, leaving no residue; conditioner doesnt weigh hair down - its nice and light while still being moisturising; and "The Ends" i swear by it.
The price - but you get what you pay for. It doesnt put me off at all.