De Lorenzo Instant Restructurant

De Lorenzo Instant Restructurant

MPN: 87562
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
nob
nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

fantastic

I have frizzy dry hair and this is the best product I have ever used. Stops frizz and my hair feels soft and healthy and its vegan and cruelty free

Purchased in January 2019 at Oz Hair & Beauty Online store for $24.00.

Megan
Megan

I've been using this for 9 months

This product allows me to air dry my hair after each wash instead of feeling the need to blow dry. I have thick, naturally wavy hair that tends to dry frizzy. It's nice to be able to save time and show off my natural waves after so many years of heat styling my hair. I am liberal with it and the bottle has lasted 9 months so far so great value for money. It will not make your hair oily or leave any residue.

loz100
loz100orange

Does what it says

My hair has been fallib out quite a lot, since starting this my hair breakage and hair fallout has been greatly reduced also less frizzy and soft and tangle free.

Michaela
MichaelaMelbourne, Vic

No.1 Go-To hair product!

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Instant Restructurant compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Tiger.xx
Tiger.xxSydney

Great All-rounder

This product is fantastic. My hair is very very dry and it makes my hair feel much healthier and more manageable. I have found it gets rid of my flyaways with ease, my ends don't feel 'crunchy', and it really is instant. It unfortunately was a little pricey ($29.50 purchased from Hairhouse Warehouse), but worth the price if you really want great results.
Instant, realiable, effective, gets rid of flyaways, gets rid of 'crunchy feeling' on my ends.
Expensive

sophie0111
sophie0111

I love the instant restructurant!
Its great for your hair, gives it the moisture and protein it needs.
Amazing for hair that is heat damaged - returns it back to great condition.
Just spray in after every time you wash it. Suitable for any hair type.
Try it - its fabulous!
Tames friziness, puts condition back into the hair, really is a miracle product
I cant think of any