De Lorenzo Moisture Balance

De Lorenzo Moisture Balance

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

3.0
    Kimberley
    KimberleyMelbourne

Awful.

I have the De Lorenzo shampoo which is a good product. I was recommended this conditioner at the hair supplies place I went to and it is absolute rubbish. Drying and no conditioning effect on my hair at all. Don't waste your money.

It used to be great, no more though

The conditioner was thick in texture and was great for my dry hair, however approx 3 years ago they did something with the formula , now its just like the cheap conditioners you buy at supermarkets. The conditioner today makes my hair rough in texture, dry and unruly, the exact opposite it claims to eliminate This product just doesn't condition my hair like it used to.