De Lorenzo Tricho Balance

De Lorenzo Tricho Balance Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

2 questions from our users

Talisa K.
Talisa K.asked
Tricho Balance

I purchased this for myself today, and have questions in regards to how often I use it? Is it every time I wash my hair or just every couple of washes?

Shelby
Shelby

I use it everytime I wash my hair .. I use the conditioner on my scalp and a moisturising conditioner on the midlengths and ends as I have long hair. I only use the toner occasionally if I have a flare up, which is almost never!

Hangryasked
Tricho Balance

I have an itchy flakey scalp and oily hair so I bought the purple scalp balance pack but I don't understand how to use the toner morning and night as it made my hair oily when I put it on my scalp at night with dry hair and am yet to see the results of putting it on wet hair but I don't want to was my hair everyday so how does it work?

Peter
Peter

You probably should of got the control pack instead

Brookie
Brookie

I haven't had that problem and I'm no expert. I make sure when I apply I use sparingly and part the hair and place nozzle directly on scalp. I also only use on the areas that are really bothering me and I don't massage it in much at all.

Hangry

Thanks for your answers. I will try the control pack and use sparingly

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions