De Lorenzo Tricho Control

See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No (1)
  • Smell

barb b.
barb b.Far North Queensland, QLD

Warning

This product was recommended to me by Hair house warehouse, I have Sclerosis, it made my condition worse and worse , terrible build up , would secrete behind my ears as well , My condition became worse and worse then switched to the sensitive one , which was no better , my scalp became infected , Which then caused Cellulitis down my forehead into my eyes , which landed me in hospital for a week

Purchased in July 2020 at Hair House Warehouse for $75.00.

Smell

Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’ve never used anything like this before in my life

I swear by these three products, especially the toner. I received this yesterday and I had thick scabs all over my scalp that were incredibly painful to remove. This removed all of it within ONE treatment. One wash. And it removed all the terribly painful scabs that Covered my scalp, that was itchy and let skin rain on me as I scratched.

If you have scalp psoriasis and absolutely nothing removes it, buy this. I’ll never be using anything else ever again

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell
SinclySydney

I loved it but now they’ve changed the formulation!

I have been using this for 15 years and it has been the only thing that doesn’t aggravate my scalp. It cleared up the flaking and stopped the hair loss. This year I noticed my head getting aggravated every time I use it and terrible scaly build up like before. Turns out they’ve changed the formulation, so it’s back to the drawing board! If you can get any stock with the old packaging, buy it all!!! Not happy at all.

40 years of suffering ended in a week!

My scalp condition was never properly diagnosed - the closest we got was seborrheic dermatitis, but it wasn't really.
After enduring sunlight soap, the hideous pinetarsol, alcohol based toners mixed with massive doses of hydrocortisone... I was so glad to stumble upon this miraculous product! It really has made such a difference to my life. I seldom use the toner, and might even drop the conditioner yet!

Shampoos & Conditioners

Find out how De Lorenzo Tricho Control compares to other Shampoos & Conditioners

Finally found the one

I can not promote this product enough, some might I think I work for them but I don't and I wish I could because then I can get free samples :)
I've struggled with a sensitive scalp for years and I've stayed clear of perfumed shampoos and have tried organic options but I was still getting the flakes and pain when hot water touched my scalp. With one wash I could tell the difference and within 3 washes it was nearly fully gone. Really can not recommend the De Lorenzo Tricho enough.

kbrinkma
kbrinkma

Another happy customer

After years and years of trying different shampoos - medicated and non medicated, I think I've finally found a keeper. If you have problem scalp, please try this. I want lots of people to use so it never get discontinued. I'm so glad I have finally found a shampoo and conditioner that my scalp is happy with. Great fragrance too. Hairdresser suggested to switch to the sensitive shampoo and conditioner when scalp has settled. Love, Love it!!

Best shampoo ever

If you have an itchy or flakey scalp.. this stuff is at your hand. Delorenzo's tricho natural scalp theropy is the only shampoo I've found that caters for my oily hair, but also my dandruff.(scalp control pack) I am a hairdresser and I could go on and on with the technicalities of how the shampoo works (which also caters for dry scalp) but I recommend you buy it and try it urself. I promise you will
be pleased! the fact that it comes with shampoo and conditioner and a leave in scalp treatment to reduce itchiness I between washes for only $40 I think is absolutely generous

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo

Awesome!!!

After constantly finding myself scratching the heck out of my scalp due to psoriasis this is the only shampoo which helped to bring it under control and the toner is not oily therefore leaves your hair feeling extremely refreshed.i would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who has an itchy scalp and dandruff. Thanks de Lorenzo for an amazing product!!
Smells great and does everything you want it to do in terms of controlling itchy scalp
Little bit pricey

Best results yet

I've tried everything for my troublesome dandruff. I get itchy flaky scalp that also goes to my eyebrows and nose. It gets so bad that I've needed prescription steroid lotion. A hairdresser reccomended this product and I brought the three pack to try, I use the shampoo daily and the toner at nights and it has been a miracle product, my hair has never looked so clean. It even stays oil free all day.

The shampoo is enough I don't think the toner or conditioner is essential. I will keep buying the shampoo and instead us a volume conditioner as my hair is also very fine. It has been amazing for me and I would recommend to everyone
Fixed my dandruff
The toner can burn a bit on application

Shampoos & Conditioners

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range reviews

Lea
Leaasked
Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions