De Lorenzo Tricho Control

De Lorenzo Tricho Control Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 question from our users

Lea
Leaasked
Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly
Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions