De Lorenzo Tricho Range

4 questions from our users

Lea

Leaasked

Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

Colleen O.

Colleen O.asked

I have been using trycho for years as recommended by my hairdresser since I had cancer and it has been wonderful l use shampoo mauve top and conditioner I usually go to a warehouse to get it but I am now a paraplegic and cannot get to thewarehouse I am in a wheelchair thank you Colleen OBrien

Sincly

You can buy it online. I buy from Salon Shop.

Hangryasked

Tricho Balance

I have an itchy flakey scalp and oily hair so I bought the purple scalp balance pack but I don't understand how to use the toner morning and night as it made my hair oily when I put it on my scalp at night with dry hair and am yet to see the results of putting it on wet hair but I don't want to was my hair everyday so how does it work?

Peter
Peter

You probably should of got the control pack instead

Brookie
Brookie

I haven't had that problem and I'm no expert. I make sure when I apply I use sparingly and part the hair and place nozzle directly on scalp. I also only use on the areas that are really bothering me and I don't massage it in much at all.

Hangry

Thanks for your answers. I will try the control pack and use sparingly

kwinniford

kwinnifordasked

I just returned from Australia and my daughter gave me a Tricho scalp set. Is there somewhere in the US that I can get this?

sapphire
sapphire

I really don't know if you can by these products in the US however there is an online store called Catwalk at www.catwalk.com.au that stocks the DeLorenzo Tricho products. I usually buy mine through them but I don't know if they ship outside Australia. Might be worth emailing them to find out.
Sorry I can't be more help.

Get an answer from our members and De Lorenzo representatives