Control, Balance, Sensitive
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Causes Irritation Yes · No (2)
  • Smell
Amanda
AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It works!

Until this, nothing had ever worked to clear my dry scabby scalp over the last couple of years. I noticed an improvement after a couple of days of using the 3 step system, and my scalp was back to normal after a week. The toner stung a little on the first couple of applications, but was fine after that. I love that I can apply the toner and blow dry/style my hair as usual without any residue. I’ll definitely be using it ongoing.

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for $45.00.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured
Causes Irritation No
Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’ve never used anything like this before in my life

I swear by these three products, especially the toner. I received this yesterday and I had thick scabs all over my scalp that were incredibly painful to remove. This removed all of it within ONE treatment. One wash. And it removed all the terribly painful scabs that Covered my scalp, that was itchy and let skin rain on me as I scratched.

If you have scalp psoriasis and absolutely nothing removes it, buy this. I’ll never be using anything else ever again

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell
Hair Type Coloured and Oily
Causes Irritation No

Talisa K.
Talisa K.asked
Tricho Balance

I purchased this for myself today, and have questions in regards to how often I use it? Is it every time I wash my hair or just every couple of washes?

Shelby
Shelby

I use it everytime I wash my hair .. I use the conditioner on my scalp and a moisturising conditioner on the midlengths and ends as I have long hair. I only use the toner occasionally if I have a flare up, which is almost never!

Rad
Radasked
Tricho Range

I would like to get the kit, I need this, but I wouldn’t think my scalp is oily. And I have dreads. Would this be okay for me. Or is there a kit available for my hair type

Lea
Leaasked
Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly
Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions