Control, Balance, Sensitive
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1.0
1 review
  • Causes Irritation Yes (1) · No
  • Smell

barb b.
barb b.Far North Queensland, QLD

Warning

This product was recommended to me by Hair house warehouse, I have Sclerosis, it made my condition worse and worse , terrible build up , would secrete behind my ears as well , My condition became worse and worse then switched to the sensitive one , which was no better , my scalp became infected , Which then caused Cellulitis down my forehead into my eyes , which landed me in hospital for a week

Purchased in July 2020 at Hair House Warehouse for $75.00.

Smell
Hair Type Dry and Oily
Causes Irritation Yes

Talisa K.
Talisa K.asked
Tricho Balance

I purchased this for myself today, and have questions in regards to how often I use it? Is it every time I wash my hair or just every couple of washes?

Shelby
Shelby

I use it everytime I wash my hair .. I use the conditioner on my scalp and a moisturising conditioner on the midlengths and ends as I have long hair. I only use the toner occasionally if I have a flare up, which is almost never!

Rad
Radasked
Tricho Range

I would like to get the kit, I need this, but I wouldn’t think my scalp is oily. And I have dreads. Would this be okay for me. Or is there a kit available for my hair type

Lea
Leaasked
Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly
Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions