Control, Balance, Sensitive
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
    Tara
    TaraCanberra

Tricho conditioner

I love using this product, my scalp is no longer itchy and my hair is soft and shiny, but have noticed since using it I have broken out in dermatitis on my body. I shampoo each day in the shower so it does run down my body, I can't say for sure it is the product, has anyone else had this problem please.
    Leaves hair soft and shiny

MsLiss41
    MsLiss41Sunshine Coast

Meh!

Not really impressed!

Have been using Redken for many years but it was drying my Scalp, hairdresser recommended this to me. I used it, and whilst it did ease the irritation and dryness of my scalp it made my hair so damn oily that I almost had to wash it every day which I've never done! I've never had oily hair in my life and was more than able to only wash twice a week, now I feel too self conscious to wear my hair down, as it just gets greasy looking straight away. Its also resulted in a lot of hair breakage and split ends. I am saddened to say the least.
    Did ease scalp irritation and dryness
    expensive, caused breakage, split ends and VERY oily hair after just one day.

Talisa K.
    Talisa K.asked
    Tricho Balance

I purchased this for myself today, and have questions in regards to how often I use it? Is it every time I wash my hair or just every couple of washes?

Shelby
    Shelby

I use it everytime I wash my hair .. I use the conditioner on my scalp and a moisturising conditioner on the midlengths and ends as I have long hair. I only use the toner occasionally if I have a flare up, which is almost never!

Rad
    Radasked
    Tricho Range

I would like to get the kit, I need this, but I wouldn’t think my scalp is oily. And I have dreads. Would this be okay for me. Or is there a kit available for my hair type

Lea
    Leaasked
    Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
    How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
    I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly
    Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions