Control, Balance, Sensitive
See the Best Shampoos & Conditioners in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for De Lorenzo? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.4
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (2)
  • Smell
Amanda
AmandaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

It works!

Until this, nothing had ever worked to clear my dry scabby scalp over the last couple of years. I noticed an improvement after a couple of days of using the 3 step system, and my scalp was back to normal after a week. The toner stung a little on the first couple of applications, but was fine after that. I love that I can apply the toner and blow dry/style my hair as usual without any residue. I’ll definitely be using it ongoing.

Purchased in July 2020 at eBay for $45.00.

Smell
Kelly
KellyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I’ve never used anything like this before in my life

I swear by these three products, especially the toner. I received this yesterday and I had thick scabs all over my scalp that were incredibly painful to remove. This removed all of it within ONE treatment. One wash. And it removed all the terribly painful scabs that Covered my scalp, that was itchy and let skin rain on me as I scratched.

If you have scalp psoriasis and absolutely nothing removes it, buy this. I’ll never be using anything else ever again

Purchased in June 2020.

Smell

40 years of suffering ended in a week!

My scalp condition was never properly diagnosed - the closest we got was seborrheic dermatitis, but it wasn't really.
After enduring sunlight soap, the hideous pinetarsol, alcohol based toners mixed with massive doses of hydrocortisone... I was so glad to stumble upon this miraculous product! It really has made such a difference to my life. I seldom use the toner, and might even drop the conditioner yet!

Completely cleared my folliculitis

Finally found the one

I can not promote this product enough, some might I think I work for them but I don't and I wish I could because then I can get free samples :)
I've struggled with a sensitive scalp for years and I've stayed clear of perfumed shampoos and have tried organic options but I was still getting the flakes and pain when hot water touched my scalp. With one wash I could tell the difference and within 3 washes it was nearly fully gone. Really can not recommend the De Lorenzo Tricho enough.

kbrinkma
kbrinkma

Another happy customer

After years and years of trying different shampoos - medicated and non medicated, I think I've finally found a keeper. If you have problem scalp, please try this. I want lots of people to use so it never get discontinued. I'm so glad I have finally found a shampoo and conditioner that my scalp is happy with. Great fragrance too. Hairdresser suggested to switch to the sensitive shampoo and conditioner when scalp has settled. Love, Love it!!

Brookie
BrookieBrisbane

Best product

I have used this for 2yrs to relieve psoriasis and i love it. I recently changed to another brand on my hairdressers recommendation and my scalp has been a mess. I've again gone back to Tricho balance and immediately my scalp is better. Can't live without this product. As with the other review only complaint is bottles aren't big enough.

What's the difference between salon and supermarket shampoo?

Supermarket shampoos may mean an immediate bargain, but how do they stack up against salon products in the long run? We compare the two to help you decide whether or not to fork out for your hair.

Clara V.
Clara V.16 July 2021
whats-the-difference-between-salon-and-supermarket-shampoo
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

This is perfect and works well

Itchy scalp will be relieved. Also if you put the cream on to any itchy parts like a mosquito bite. It will stop the itching as well. Very good product that does its job. You should try it.

Best shampoo ever

If you have an itchy or flakey scalp.. this stuff is at your hand. Delorenzo's tricho natural scalp theropy is the only shampoo I've found that caters for my oily hair, but also my dandruff.(scalp control pack) I am a hairdresser and I could go on and on with the technicalities of how the shampoo works (which also caters for dry scalp) but I recommend you buy it and try it urself. I promise you will
be pleased! the fact that it comes with shampoo and conditioner and a leave in scalp treatment to reduce itchiness I between washes for only $40 I think is absolutely generous

Awesome!!!

After constantly finding myself scratching the heck out of my scalp due to psoriasis this is the only shampoo which helped to bring it under control and the toner is not oily therefore leaves your hair feeling extremely refreshed.i would defiantly recommend this product to anyone who has an itchy scalp and dandruff. Thanks de Lorenzo for an amazing product!!
Smells great and does everything you want it to do in terms of controlling itchy scalp
Little bit pricey

Best results yet

I've tried everything for my troublesome dandruff. I get itchy flaky scalp that also goes to my eyebrows and nose. It gets so bad that I've needed prescription steroid lotion. A hairdresser reccomended this product and I brought the three pack to try, I use the shampoo daily and the toner at nights and it has been a miracle product, my hair has never looked so clean. It even stays oil free all day.

The shampoo is enough I don't think the toner or conditioner is essential. I will keep buying the shampoo and instead us a volume conditioner as my hair is also very fine. It has been amazing for me and I would recommend to everyone
Fixed my dandruff
The toner can burn a bit on application

JasyJ
JasyJGriffith

Finally!

Jane01
Jane01Sydney, Australia

Love it!

I have tried soo many professional salon brands and this one by far is the best for my scalp and hair. It has made my hair extra soft and manageable, heaps less frizzy and my scalp no longer gets itchy or flakes anymore. It also smells nice and the toner feels awesome on your scalp. Love it!
Love the toner. Feels awesome on your scalp!
Bottles not big enough! Even the peofession size is only 500ml :(

raekat

Talisa K.
Talisa K.asked
Tricho Balance

I purchased this for myself today, and have questions in regards to how often I use it? Is it every time I wash my hair or just every couple of washes?

Shelby
Shelby

I use it everytime I wash my hair .. I use the conditioner on my scalp and a moisturising conditioner on the midlengths and ends as I have long hair. I only use the toner occasionally if I have a flare up, which is almost never!

Rad
Radasked
Tricho Range

I would like to get the kit, I need this, but I wouldn’t think my scalp is oily. And I have dreads. Would this be okay for me. Or is there a kit available for my hair type

Lea
Leaasked
Tricho Control

Hi I have recently purchased the De Lorenzo Tricho Control for oily Scalp as recommended by a hairdresser. I have very itchy scalp and my hair get oily very quickly i have to was it every second day.
How do i know if i have purchased the right De Lorenzo products. If my hair is oily does that mean that my scalp is oily?
I washed my hair and found it was even more itchy the next day after using the product. How long does it take to start working?

Sincly
Sincly

I used the Tricho scalp control for 15 years and it was the best thing ever. Unfortunately, a couple of years ago they changed the formulation and now it is awful and makes my scalp itch and get scaly build up again. I bought the last available bottles of the old formulation and will be devastated when they run out.

See all De Lorenzo Tricho Range questions