DO NOT TRUST

Store LocationScoresby, Victoria

Amazing dealer, stays true to their word

Just bought a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee and honestly couldn’t be more happy with the condition of the car.
The car drove smooth and was exactly as advertised, Andrew as well as the ladies over at delarship direct we’re very help full in making the process easy to understand and make sure I was aware of everything, honestly hats off to these guys great job

Shaun J.

Shaun J.South East Queensland, QLD

WALK AWAY DONT TRUST THEM!

I was advised by the Volkswagen authorised repairer that this vehicle has a major failure. A report was prepared by the repairer and it stated that all my injectors needs replacing as it is leaking diesel into the main engine. The engine needs to be removed, including the gearbox, to replace the seal between the gearbox and the engine which is a major repair and only Volkswagen can attempt to complete

• +3
Store LocationDealership direct Scoresbury

janaka

janakaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Nasty services

After more than 4 attempt's to contact the company send me the message to come and look at the car. because of coronavirus to make appointment to see it i message Time After Time call them no answer it is a bad service no one should ever buy any vehicle from here now the vehicle says on hold what a joke to this company I was the first one to contact

Wayne S.South East Queensland, QLD

Audi South Port Rip Off Service.

Store LocationAudi South Port
leesa b.Dealership Direct
Wayne S.

DODGY. Promised to rectify my window issue after I fully paid the car. Tried to write the issue off

• +1
Store LocationScoresby
Marky F.

Marky F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Grouse customer service

Just bought my 2014 Audi Q7 from Andrew and his service was second to none, made buying the car really simple and easy with no stress, the car was also in such good condition I was blown away, definitely Recommend them to anyone looking to buy a car!

Store Location27-29 jellico drive Scoresby
Dhillon

DhillonVictoria

Best customer service experience for buying a car from dealership Direct

I would like to recommend anyone to visit dealership direct if you have plan to buy the car. Andrew,Jemmah,Michael& Jaide are always welcome their customers. I dealt with Jaide who went above and beyond to help us to find a car for us. Very frindly people always ready to help people. We really apperciate you all what you have done for us to find our car.

Pallavi

PallaviGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Blunder in car dealership contarct

Recently I have got new Toyota Corolla ascent sports from Chadstone Toyota and It was very unexpected delivery as they deliver wrong car by doing some blunder in contract which we sign without notice. The salesperson Fredrick Arora explained deal for car with sat-nav and we had negotiation on that in between he visited his manager for approval and came with different deal paper which we did not notice and when we got actual car delivery we came to know this car does not have sat-nav. We confirmed multiple times with salesperson person that car deal is with sat-nav before leaving showroom and he also said yes. Now he is lying what has been discussed and they do not have Audio recoding.

Store LocationChadstone Toyota
leesa b.Dealership Direct

Hi Pallavi sorry you had a bad experience with CHADSTONE TOYOTA. please remove your review off our page.
We are not Chadstone Toyota and are not sure why you have put a review on here.
please redirect to correct page. thank you

Travis W.

Travis W.

Missleading

Superb Customer Service

After reading a terrible review, i felt compelled to write and say that we have now bought two cars off Dealership Direct and cannot thank and Andrew and the newly engaged Jaide a glowing endorsement.
I love my new Toyota Hilux and my wifes Asx that we bought last year hasn't missed a beat. Will be back for sure. Cheers Guys David.

Joe

JoeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless sales rep.

One Star is generous. Dealing with a sales rep under name of Andrew hope he had learned manners or run harder during employment interview. Incredible how easy they loose a deal because of poor costumer service. Hope their boss has deepnpocket to keep them employed. Wish him and his team the very best in their future endeavors. Meanwhile, will pray to see them go broke in a very near future

Alli

Alli

Miselading warranty claims

They sell an overpriced warranty and tell you it can be used anywhere, lie.
They tell you they will get back to your email, lie.
They promise to take responsibility for issues under their 'warranty', lie.
Buy a car from a proper, reputable dealership not a cheap, misleading place like this.
Staff don't care about customer service, only sales and getting paid.
A joke.

Jay Jay

Jay JayMelbourne

A superb holden

Hi all, this is a long overdue review, I was in the market for a car in June 2018, didn’t know what I wanted but knew I wanted a Holden v8, seen a redline on Carsales, went and looked at it at dealership direct, only car I looked at and bought it the same day. The sales guy I had was Andy, fantastic guy but yeah communication isn’t all that good, but the car I can not fault or complain about, all I can say from my experience, the next time I look for a car I’ll check dealership direct first, as my redline is still running perfectly. So thank you Andy for being honest and selling me exactly how you said the car was.... thumbs up buddy.

Gemma Retz

Gemma RetzMelbourne

Useless warranty, unprofessional staff

Sold a warranty that isn’t able to be used how they said, staff very slow to communicate and act unprofessional. Don’t waste your time or money, buy a car elsewhere.

Lucy08

Lucy08Northeast, VIC

Above and beyond

I dealt with Jaide and Andrew who went above and beyond to help our family get a new car. The help we received was amazing and made us feel very comfortable using them to get a car for us. Thank you so much to you both. We truly appreciate everything you have both done for our family.

JAMES

JAMESBERWICK

HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND

this is my 3rd vehicle i have bought through Dealership direct and i am never disappointed.
GREAT service GREAT prices and all round fantastic people to deal with.

if you are looking for a stress free vehicle purchase please consider Dealership Direct!!

Highly recommend and can't thank Andy and Jaide enough!

Would highly recommend Dealership Direct to anyone. Jaide and Andy went above and beyond to get our family into a great car at a great price. Their service was unbelievable! Thank you!

Five stars

Thank you Jemmah, Michael & Jaide, these guys couldn't do enough for me, Jemmah especially.
Very trustworthy, good prices, buy with confidence, five stars..

okay

Okay yeah good car, bought two cars from them. Love my car. No issues! Exactly what I wanted.. Ford territory