DealExtreme

DealExtreme (page 2 of 6)

Shonky Brothers

Smarty

SmartyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shabby

Be wary of this group. I Purchased a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 for $509. They shipped the wrong model and made me pay the return shipment costs. It took 6 weeks for them to refund the $509 and only then after PAYPAL stepped in. ( Paypal could not help with the return shipment costs).

Very disappointing

It advertised a deal on a smartphone which i bought and paid. but it couldn't deliver. and worse it didn't let me know until i had to send an enquiry.

LIN

LINPerth, WA

LACK OF SERVICE

Purchased a SMART BRACELET
Wore it once but would not recharge filled out ticket attached photo then requested I uploaded a video of a the bracelet not working !!!onto utube. Have on chat sent emails offered to send back the item but not receiving any satisfactory response I lost count of emails and chats. Bit like talking to a broken record I want ever use them again service very unsatisfactory guess I have just done my money

Mistaken

MistakenAdelaide

Disgusting service - never again

Quite good

Have given credit (on $100 item ) and replacement products (on cheap faulty $2 items) without hassle. Undelivered Item was replaced - although took a few months there was never any difficulty.

Credit to card refund was offered although I've never taken that up. I found the method to use credit was weird but I eventually got used to it

All items have been as advertised, and other than stuff from AUDirect delivered well within the advertised times.
The AUDirect site seems pointless - costs more and still comes from Hong-Kong

Fast delivery time

Ordered Xiomi Yi action camera with extra battery pack and charger on Sunday, items delivered on Friday.
Very impressed with fast delivery time.

aasaaaaa

aasaaaaa

Ripped me right off charged me different to what advertised

The price that they advertised for is not the price the advertised for so all be aware!!! Placed dispute they said they will refund me but they did not refund me they just send me the unwanted item costing more. Unauthorised transaction. Never going to buy from them. This is illegal. Terrible customer service.

SINA

SINASYDNEY

Order a phone 40 days ago and still is missing.

Just don't get cheated for cheap price and make mistake to buy from this DX.COM. I am internet pro but made this mistake to trust this website without reading the review.

The story is I got a phone around 40$ cheaper than Sydney, on the website it was mentioned that the item is located in Australia warehouse and 24 hours delivery.
You know what happened?
It took 8 days to order get finalized and until now after 40 days I did not get the package. The sent me an email 20 days ago and said your order stuck in Netherland post .HA? Netherland? Who use Netherland post to send a package to Australia? funny crazy .
Then gave me new tracking number which for 12 days it says" The item is on transport to the country of destination"

It's been 60 days since I ordered it and still

sliders7

sliders7Sydney

Liar! Scam company! Beware! Bunch of thief!

Scam scam!! Do not buy from this site!!! They sent me wrong item, and when I asked for a refund they're gone!! No news! Beware!!! Customer service wasn't help whatsoever!! Bunch of thief!! You have been warned!! My first order will be the last!! Don't buy from this company

Do not trust this company!!! Scam scam scam!!!

I ordered what was supposed to be a Samsung leather 10.1 inch Tablet case and a recharger but what I received was a plastic piece of junk that would fit a Pendo and the regharger did not work. Then they continued to make transactions on my debit card that I NEVER MADE.

Asked for my passport and credit card when using paypal

WARNING: SCAM SITE - do not purchase - they ask for a copy of my passport when I bought a power bank.

Lolly

Lolly

Shonky!!!

I have been waiting for my order for 8 weeks, told it would be 2-6 weeks. No tracking number is listed for it yet they keep telling me to wait a few more days and they will find it. they send me my postal address to check. they thank me for my precious time. same old same old robotic response. I need my item for this Friday but looks like I wont have it. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!!!

AU "Direct" site AKA scam with high prices

As with previous reviewer, had to wait a week for items to ship, asked them why they said "have to preorder", effectively meaning that I just paid more for nothing.

Need to vent or complime

Need to vent or complimeKillara

Au DX not in Australia

Ordered from aud.dx.com instead of dx.com, assuming items would arrive in a timely manner. As they shipped it by "Expedited Delivery". Ok to have 3-4 days processing. But now after 1 week of being dispatched, the tracking number has not yet been updated. No clue where the items are.
On contacting customer support, I only received the usual "Do wait" answer. Now I lodge a complaint with PayPal and see if this "Expedites" their update of the tracking number.

nxboy

nxboy

Inept in Very Way.

Waited over a month for item. Live chat rude and unhelpful. "Be patient if you can spare your precious time."

Eduard

EduardMelbourne

Bad site

After waiting for 34 weeks I now find one package is going to chile
Have spoken to the live contact team only to get a turn page answer
I wonder if DX extreme nightmare was based in Australia, they would be out of business in 6 months
The issue is not able to track the item as it's just shows no activity now for 2 weeks
From my experience my lesson is better to pay a higher price and get the items in 7 days then to deal with this frustration of getting nowhere
So if you want to wait 2 months or longer then DX Extreme lie is for you
When or if my items arrive it will be the last order

Bought a cheap mic from them item not received after 2 months

Paid for a microphone from them for my GoPro after 2 months still didn't receive the item and they are not responding to my email.

Update: it has been 3 years i still have not received the item i purchased yet they told me they are still working on it.

zoran

zoranperth, australia

terrible customer service

Alf

Alfasked

How and where do I return goods to get a refund?

michele

micheleasked

I have just received an email telling me that the tablet I ordered as a Christmas gift for a friend on December12 and paid extra to get before Christmas but arrived after New Year, now that gift is not the quad core 16gb I ordered but half the capacity and speed. I think the $30 discount voucher is an insult. You took my order plus the extra for expidited delivery. I paid in good faith and I want the product I ordered. I cannot return the tablet as it is now with my friend who lives in another city. I will pay an extra fee for the tablet I ordered to be sent to me but reject the $30 you offer considering the extra expense and embarrassment I suffered at Christmas when the gift I ordered on the 12th did not arrive. Please let me know when I can receive the tablet I ordered?
Michele Fermanis Winward Tablet D101-HD 10" model MTK6582

furesti
furesti

that was the tablet at $99.99 dlls? white and black models? i recieved 2 of them yesterday and wen i try to turn on them only turned on for 3 seconds with 1%of battery, i cant be able to charge in that moment but bot of them doesnt charge!
i waited 3 months for those tablets and now dont work. any1 have the same problem?
i really dont want to send them back for warranty, not because the tablet because the time, just imagine 3 months to arrive to "dx office" then with the fabric and then back to me? cmon maybe it gona take 24794462427842424 months!!

Get an answer from our members and DealExtreme representatives

CategoryDaily Deals / Group Buying and Online Shops