Deals.com.au

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (25)
Scarlett

Scarlett

Review of customer service

I was delighted with the timely feedback that Marvell provided. Marvell was also able to liaise with the vendor and arrange an extension on a deal that i bought, due to covid. thank you very much, Marvell! Great work!!

Service provided was great..

Marvell the representative was extremely helpful, prompt and friendly. Thank you !
I was very impressed with your customer service and have confidence in buying through scoopon again in the future..

Fast and friendly service.

My question was dealt with immediately. The customer service rep was friendly and could not have been more helpful. My situation was resolved within minutes and I couldn't be happier with the service.

Donna A.

Donna A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer care by staff member Charlee

Charlee you were amazing in your help you gave me in redeeming an expired voucher. You were so helpful and continually followed this voucher up until we had a positive outcome - all thanks to you.
Deals - Charlee is the reason why I will definitely be shopping online with you again she has shown exemplary customer care and I have told many friends and family of the excellent service that was given by your company.

ruth pocock

ruth pocockSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very helpful, considerate and good outcome.

Marvell was very understanding and helpful. After initially extending dates for our vouchers due to Covid 19 restrictions for travel - she organised extended dates for initial vouchers - but because of our vulnerable ages (over 70) - the final outcome - she organised a much appreciated credit for us to use locally with a 12 month date. Wonderful - a very valued staff member to your much loved organisation. thank you. Ruth

Ian K

Ian KGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service

Because of the Covid epidemic I had to get in touch regarding vouchers I am holding. Mae was most understanding of our situation and extremely helpful with what we required. Excellent and a pleasure to deal with.

H S.

H S.Sydney, NSW

Very poor service

I ordered a coffee machine. Order was canceled by deal.com.au without an note anor an expanation. No feedback from customer service despite multipe emails. This has been going for three weeks

JohnM, ABBOTSFORD

JohnM, ABBOTSFORDSydney, NSW

Superb service

I'm a regular user of DEALS. I had a number of outstanding / unused vouchers which looked like expiring because of Covid19. I emailed DEALS and within a few hours MARVELL responded in a personal email kindly extending the expiry dates of the vouchers and attaching up-dated vouchers showing the new dates. Excellent and genuine service. Thank you Marvell. (What an appropriate name!!! Obviously short for Marvellous.)

Excellent service / Annabel of Scoopon

Had a bit of a hip cup with my wine order. Sent email questioning it and was promptly answered and sorted. How good was that ! Gives me confindense to order again knowing Customer Service tries they very best. Thank you Annabel of scoopon

Terry

TerryGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Customer Service

Was unable to use my voucher due to Government shutdown of business due to Covid-19.
"Charlee" a customer Happiness Advocate was extremely helpful & solved my problem very efficiently. A pleasure to deal with & an asset to Deals.com - Thank you.

VivianSydney, NSW

Marvell the Marvellous!

I thank Marvell for his great commitments and excellent customer service with all my procuring issues. I would have been lost without his guidance and patience towards me.
He’s the real DEALs :D

What reward!!!

Jamie

Jamie

Assistance to apply a discount code after purchase

Marvell persevered in resolving the problem with a professional and humble approach. I apologised when he was able to see the issue from my point of view. His treatment of me was respectful through out.

Monica Poole

Monica PooleSydney, NSW

Refund from Deals

Annabel was very helpful and made getting my refund a very pleasant experience! She apologised for my not getting a response to my enquire email. A lovely person to deal with! Thank you Annabel.

Voucher expired

My voucher expired recently and was skeptical that I could ever get a refund. I wrote in and was utterly surprised when Marvell replied promptly and positively with a refund or store credit. My heart actually missed a beat when I read his very positive response. I have dealt with other sites and it was not a good experience. With Deals I give 5 Thumbs up and strongly recommend to shop with them. Marvell is truly a Customer Happiness Advocate. He made my day and a good start for my new year! Excellent Job!

peter

peterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

RST seafood restaurant

High quality food in a friendly atmosphere with good friendly service.Some of the best whiting and king prawns i have eaten anywhere cooked to perfection and The wrapped scallops were perfect

LyndaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Mix up with voucher

Was a speedy and satisfactory customer service, very impressed.
Lorain followed through as promised. Looking forward to having Dinner at Vorea Bundoora, As also bought a voucher for Mantra resort Epping over New Year.

Lynda

That was no problem, pleasure.

sylviavdh

sylviavdhGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

very helpful

Great customer service on the chat line with deals. Courteous and very quick to help. Sorted out my little problem easily, regarding a voucher, very helpful , thank you very much.

Tawny Owl

Tawny OwlGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Follow up of a wine order by Gionn

I am grateful and impressed by the customer service and follow that I received from Gionn in relation to wine I had ordered that had not been delivered. I shared several emails with Gionn providing order dates and other information and the follow up service and support was outstanding. Thank you to DEALS for training such great customer service staff and thank you especially to Gionn

Great customer service.

I am so happy to have received an order that had taken such a long time to arrive to me. I contacted Scoopon and I hadn’t even ordered through them. It turned out I had ordered through Deals. I received an email from Annabel and she dealt with my problem ASAP and I received it within a couple of days. So thank you so much Annabel .

Sue T.Deals.com.au

Good customer Service

Whenever I need help with my voucher, I always got a positive reply and they kept in touch with me. The customer service makes me feel very safe and comfortable to use this web.

Sue T.Deals.com.au

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

I purchased a meal deal in Feb 2020 with Voucher No. FHFQSK5R which was due to expire on 30 April 2020. I tried to book in late March early April but Essence Restaurant said they were not taking bookings due to COVID-19. They said to hold onto the voucher and I will be able to use it after the expiry date when things get back to normal. I rang the restaurant again today and they told me they were not open for meals. They advised me to get in touch with Deals.com and to request a refund which I am doing now. Could you please refund the money that I paid back into my credit card. please acknowledge this request. Thanks. Peter Collina

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your time in contacting DEALS!

We're so sorry to hear that you are unable to keep your voucher at Essence Restaurant as they will not be open during this time. We hope that you are safe and we are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please check your inbox for our private message to urgently look in to this for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
DEALS

dogsbody55

dogsbody55asked

I am trying to redeem but it won’t let me do it it keeps sending me to purchase another one for 24.99 pounds subsequently I have purchased more so I want those cancelled and to redeem the original one. This is rediculous try making it simpler. Thank-u Carmel McCawley.

Hi Carmel,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are unable to complete your voucher redemption as it keeps re routing you to a different site. We will certainly be reviewing this further for you in order to provide you the best fit resolution.

Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to assist you urgently.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon and may you have a lovely day!

Kind regards.
DEALS.com.au

Lyndaasked

Discount code wont apply NOVCR10, meets fine print, dinner is $59, expires 17/11, today is 16th.

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au

Hi Lynda!

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly check your inbox for our PM to assist you further with the promo code.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DEALS.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Deals.com.au representatives