4.2

• Return Claim MadeYes (11) · No

Megan

MeganGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great follow up.

I booked a deal to lunch at an Estate in the country.
I love this place and have been there multiple times.
I booked again in March and had to postphone the appoinment a number of times due to the lockdown.
I contacted your help desk and Lorain came to my rescue to ensure the deal is refunded.
She was so polite and understanding and updated me of the progress each time.
A very pleasant experience. i am a loyal customer now.

Very good customer service

I had to return something and get a refund from Deals. I received an email immediately and my case was followed up promptly. Marvell was friendly and helpful. And we got my problem sorted within a few days. Got my refund thanks for the help.

K Buckley

K BuckleyPerth, WA

Perfect

Thanks to deals I was able to cancel voucher which was bought thinking we were going to be in NSW but because of COVID 19 couldn’t go,Deals refunded me credit to Use in WA no problems very courteous and prompt, definitely will recommend them to my family and friends. well done Deals.

Online Shops

Find out how Deals.com.au compares to other Online Shops

Stay clear, go to Deals

Stay clear, go to DealsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

No refund

Twice I have tried to get a refund, once for a voucher that expired about a week after I received it, an another for a redemption code that was not registered.
I contacted DEALS on both occasions and have not a response, and there is no other way to contact them.
Go directly to the vendor, cheaper and easier

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au
Michele Green

Michele GreenMelbourne

I required a refund of a purchased voucher due to the Covid-19 situation.
My request was answered and attended to very promptly and with ease.
Thank you very much for your understanding.

mojo

mojoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Refund on Deals Voucher

Was unable to use my voucher as business had changed hands and new owners were not honouring the vouchers. Lorain.M. from Deals live Chat quickly refunded my money. Thanks Lorain

Shirley H

Shirley H

Refund for Deals Voucher

I was unable to use my voucher as the business closed down suddenly. I contacted Deals for a refund. Annabel contacted me promptly and arranged a refund which arrived almost immediately. Thanks Annabel!

Maggie

Maggie

excellent service

I recently had to cancel a booking due to unforeseen circumstances by cancelling I voided the booking & would have lost the monies paid I dealt with Marvel on chat explained what had happened & he interceded on my behalf & has enabled me to use my voucher at a later date I am very much indebted to Marvel for the service he provided & the speedy result of my enquiry & the courtesy he showed

Great customer service

Marvel responded to my request with a great deal of professionalism and presented me with a solution. It was unfortunate I had to contact the support team in the first place, however, it was not the fault of deals and I'm very happy with the outcome. Thank you!

Online Shops

Find out how Deals.com.au compares to other Online Shops

Fantastic service

Charlee is an absolute ambassador for Deals, she replies promptly to the online requests, has a great understanding of the issue and provides an immediate solution. Charlee also follows up to make sure all is resolved.
The business world would be so much better with employees like Charlee.
12 Stars (out of 10)
Sam Taliano
+61428420011

Sue T.Deals.com.au

Was LIED to and OVERCHARGED

Sue T.Deals.com.au

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

I purchased a meal deal in Feb 2020 with Voucher No. FHFQSK5R which was due to expire on 30 April 2020. I tried to book in late March early April but Essence Restaurant said they were not taking bookings due to COVID-19. They said to hold onto the voucher and I will be able to use it after the expiry date when things get back to normal. I rang the restaurant again today and they told me they were not open for meals. They advised me to get in touch with Deals.com and to request a refund which I am doing now. Could you please refund the money that I paid back into my credit card. please acknowledge this request. Thanks. Peter Collina

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your time in contacting DEALS!

We're so sorry to hear that you are unable to keep your voucher at Essence Restaurant as they will not be open during this time. We hope that you are safe and we are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please check your inbox for our private message to urgently look in to this for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
DEALS

dogsbody55

dogsbody55asked

I am trying to redeem but it won’t let me do it it keeps sending me to purchase another one for 24.99 pounds subsequently I have purchased more so I want those cancelled and to redeem the original one. This is rediculous try making it simpler. Thank-u Carmel McCawley.

Hi Carmel,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are unable to complete your voucher redemption as it keeps re routing you to a different site. We will certainly be reviewing this further for you in order to provide you the best fit resolution.

Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to assist you urgently.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon and may you have a lovely day!

Kind regards.
DEALS.com.au

Lynda

Lyndaasked

Discount code wont apply NOVCR10, meets fine print, dinner is $59, expires 17/11, today is 16th.

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au

Hi Lynda!

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly check your inbox for our PM to assist you further with the promo code.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DEALS.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Deals.com.au representatives