Deals.com.au

Deals.com.au (page 4 of 17)

3.6

MiriamSydney, NSW

8 Electric Tooth Brush Heads

I ordered 8 Electric Tooth Brush Heads on 15 April 2017, that over 5 weeks ago.
To date I have not received them, I have written 3 emails with not one answer.
I have sent an email from my PayPal account to their support team, advising if I don't hear from them in 24 hours, I will be placing a case through the resolutions dept of PayPal.
Deals.com you know how to take the orders, you know how to advertise, what about customer service and fulfilling orders.
As previously noted above, if I do not hear from Deals.com.au in the next 24 hours I will be requesting a refund.
Very disappointing Deals.com.au, I hope a lot of people read this complaint so they realise what kind of service you do not have.

Debbie

DebbieSydney

You might be dissapointed.

Ordered luxury skincare products on the website as thought that it was a great deal. Ordered 3, one for myself, my mother and my mother in law. Recieved an email to verify identity - which is a great security measure. Then receieved email over a month after sale close to say items wouldn't be fulfilled in the advertised time frame - fine. Recieved an email today (2 weeks after the 1 month email) saying that items couldn't be fulfilled and got a refund.
I would suggest that deals.com.au deal with their suppliers properly to make sure you can fulfil orders, its called a cap to limit sales.
Will not be ordering on this website again or recommending to anyone.

Clara

ClaraSydney

SK-II R.N.A cream

I bought this luxury skin care product from them. I didn't receive in time and tried to contact several times. Finally, it had been arrived by post three weeks later than their advertisement. Unfortunately, the product is just a fake. I compared my original which I bought from Westfield and I should consider before I bought it I have never been that discount price even though I'm a SK-II member. It's a good lesson to learn for online buying in the future. Eventually, what I get what I paid. No wonder

Deals Customer Service.

I bought an item that did not arrive. I contacted deals customer service requesting a refund and my request was actioned quickly to my complete satisfaction. The service I received was prompt and efficient and therefore I am happy to purchase again from the website.

Iphone 5s arrived.

The Iphone arruved. Thank you.Aware now thst Deals.com request ID to protect against fraud . By email the staff were responsive and did answer quite quickly.

Hi There,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback and happy to hear that you have received your phone.
Kind Regards,
Deals Support

Lia B.

Lia B.LAKES ENTRANCE

This is perfect!

What a wonderful product! A great solution to shoe storage - keeping shoes organised, dust free and a clear view through the transparent cover.

Hi Lia,
Thank you so much for your wonderful review - so glad to hear that you are enjoying your purchase!

SumitKarratha

Item Not Received

I purchased a product from www.deals.com.au and still haven't received an item. I have parcel number & invoice number from them and tried to contact them few times but response from them. My purchase date was 09/04/2017 and sale end date was 17/04/2017. Estimated delivery time was 23/04 to 30/04. I am still waiting for product. What is the best way to contact them? If I don't hear from them by this Friday (05/05/17), I will contact fair trading and ask for their help. Product cost was $89.

Hi Support Team,
I have sent information as requested by you in the private message. Is there anyway I can all you guys apart from emails & messages?

I had a problem connecting to a site to redeem a purchased Deal.
The support service was prompt and maintained contact with me until the service provider did respond to my pre purchased Deal.

Hi Ron,
Thank you so much for getting in touch and providing such a great review! If you are ever in need of assistance, please feel free to touch base.
Kind Regards,
Deals Support

Can't contact them, the voucher sold by this company actually doesn't exist

I bought a voucher, went to redeem it, but it seems that the voucher is not recorded in Groupon database. Paid $500 and can't contact them for explanation. All email addresses are fake, no phone number. Definitely this goes to Online fraud and Ombudsman

Find out how Deals.com.au compares to other Online Shops

Unable to contact by phone

Adam S.Deals.com.au

Did not recieve voucher and unable to contact them

Purchased through paypal but unable to attend tomorrow as voucher not received and unable to contact deals to find out why i have not received it.

Judy H

Judy H

Loved Golden Hadley Necklace !

Thank you so much to your Staff who helped me with ordering a replacement product to replace the Nova Keeper Set which wasn't received. I was able to choose a replacement necklace myself which was received last Friday & looks absolutely lovely. I noticed that there is also a Bracelet to match too, so next time they are offering this jewellery, I will be purchasing the Bracelet as well. Many thanks and best wishes to the staff at Deals who assisted me in this matter.

Staff

I could not find two vouchers anywhere. In desperation got in touch with Gilad who was amazing. Came through immediately and solved my problem - how good is that? So happy with the outcome.

Kate

KateSydney

Amazing customer service!!

One might say I couldn't believe the customer service I received from Greg. My query was answered immediately and my problem solved, but most amazingly this all happened on a Sunday. The follow up was great, unheard of these days!

Mel

MelSouth East Queensland, QLD

waiting for my item 6 weeks later - awful service!!!

I've been waiting over 6 weeks for my item, I would of purchased elsewhere if i knew it was going to take this long. they are hard to get in touch with to sort it out also. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND SHOPPING THROUGH DEALS.COM.AU

Find out how Deals.com.au compares to other Online Shops

I am a regular user of Deals.com.au. At times i have issues like changing dinner date bookings, refunds or other transfer of cruises.
This time i need help to change the names registered for the cruise. Madhupani was so helpful and quick with her/his responses.
great work.

Excellent customer service

I have had very good experience with Deals.com.au, its dinning deals are really good deals, and the customer service is excellent. For example, recently I found I wouldn't have time to use a dinning voucher I purchased before prior to its expiry date due to an overseas holiday, I contacted the customer service regarding my circumstance, they replied promptly and kindly refunded the credit to my account. What a great service, I would not have enjoyed such a service with some other companies.

Samantha

Samantha

Great customer service

We purchase multiple items on deals.com and had had an amazing experience every time.

Prices are always lower than anywhere else you'd find and if you require any assistance they get back to you with a positive outcome.

RK2

RK2AU

Don't deal with dealsdirect........Extremely poor service

We bought few things with deals and had issues every time. When we contact the company no one responds or responds when it to too late ie the voucher expires. My warning to everyone dealing with deals to be careful. We bought a lunch voucher but did not get confirmation email and by the time we had realised the voucher had expired. I bought some sunnies. It was too big for my face and they did not refund. We bought a bali deal for a pool villa. when we contacted the hotel, they did not honor the voucher. Please don't buy things with deals no matter how good it seems. I have been stung too many times....

Blaize

BlaizeAdelaide

When I asked for help regarding a product that I bought, customer support was very helpful with their assistance. Very happy that things were sorted out.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

I purchased a meal deal in Feb 2020 with Voucher No. FHFQSK5R which was due to expire on 30 April 2020. I tried to book in late March early April but Essence Restaurant said they were not taking bookings due to COVID-19. They said to hold onto the voucher and I will be able to use it after the expiry date when things get back to normal. I rang the restaurant again today and they told me they were not open for meals. They advised me to get in touch with Deals.com and to request a refund which I am doing now. Could you please refund the money that I paid back into my credit card. please acknowledge this request. Thanks. Peter Collina

Bea A.Deals.com.au

Hi Peter,

Thank you for your time in contacting DEALS!

We're so sorry to hear that you are unable to keep your voucher at Essence Restaurant as they will not be open during this time. We hope that you are safe and we are more than happy to assist you with your refund query.

Please check your inbox for our private message to urgently look in to this for you.

We hope to hear back from you soon!

Kind regards,
DEALS

dogsbody55

dogsbody55asked

I am trying to redeem but it won’t let me do it it keeps sending me to purchase another one for 24.99 pounds subsequently I have purchased more so I want those cancelled and to redeem the original one. This is rediculous try making it simpler. Thank-u Carmel McCawley.

Bea A.Deals.com.au

Hi Carmel,

We are sincerely sorry to hear that you are unable to complete your voucher redemption as it keeps re routing you to a different site. We will certainly be reviewing this further for you in order to provide you the best fit resolution.

Please check your inbox for our private message asking for your voucher details to assist you urgently.

We look forward to hearing back from you soon and may you have a lovely day!

Kind regards.
DEALS.com.au

Lynda

Lyndaasked

Discount code wont apply NOVCR10, meets fine print, dinner is $59, expires 17/11, today is 16th.

Cecilia T.Deals.com.au

Hi Lynda!

Thank you for reaching out.

Kindly check your inbox for our PM to assist you further with the promo code.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
DEALS.com.au

Get an answer from our members and Deals.com.au representatives