Debt Cutter

Debt Cutter (page 2 of 4)

4.9

Renae

RenaeCentral Coast, NSW

Can't get any further loans while through debt cutter

I found debt cutter helpful but have realised after a few years that you cannot get any loans or help from anyone else financially if you are through these guys, part 9 debt agreement is practically as bad as going brancrupt in my own opinion. My car has completely died and cannot get any help from anyone to get a loan even though we are nearly finished paying our debts off with debt cutter, we were told it will be another few years until we can apply and POSSIBLY be accepted.
Lovely lady who has been helping us get through our time though.

It was a good way of handling my extreme debt.

But since I've paid this off, AGES ago, I've tried to get a small loan with the NAB, and they have refused me, saying that my credit rating was not good. Why is this?

doris flanagan
doris flanagan

I have rung the above phone number now, and am on hold. So hopefully something can be resolved once I speak to an agent. Thank you.

Review collected in partnership with Debt Cutter

Excellent customer service, very friendly & understanding

Excellent company, very understanding when I missed a payment. Always available via phone call without extended delays.
I would recommend them to anyone struggling financially. The best part about it is you can't gain access to more credit whilst under the agreement which is perfect for people like me who have a tendency to want everything now!

Peter B.Debt Cutter

Thank you for the positive feedback :)

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Cutter compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

shazza

shazzaCoolum Beach, Queensland

This was a great help !

The people of debt cutters were so understanding when having trouble paying and i always tried to pay to catch up !

much needed

Even though I found it hard going the first couple of years , the last couple went quite quickly and its such a relief to have finally paid my credit cards off and I can honestly say I will never have a credit card again . Thankyou

Peter B.Debt Cutter

Thanks Kim, we try our best, and we appreciate how hard it can be to take a quality of life adjustment to address your debts. However, we really like your attitude going forward! Best of luck Kim

kim
kim

Thanks very much , Kim

Thankyou Team Debt Cutter

The best phone call I ever made. My husband and I were 48 years old and we're sinking very fast with a lot of personal debt. I rang debt cutter and from the moment I contacted them through to now they have been very supportive . We are now 53 and have no personal debt . Wow what a feeling.
Thanks debt cutter team you are the best

Excelent very professional

Thank you Debtcutter! I'm so grateful with your service, I've got peace of mind, I couldn't done it without you!

Peter B.Debt Cutter

We're very glad we were able to help!
Good luck in the future, and if (god forbid) you ever need a little advice or some further help, please don't hesitate to reach out :)

Great way to clear

I was able to hold off on any interest charges whilst I sorted out a lengthy process of sorting out my finances. Once I had the money to clear all my debts they covered the admin of clearing quickly and efficiently.

Peter B.Debt Cutter

Glad to hear your opinion, and Congratulations on getting your finances sorted!

Freedom.

Weigh up; fees vs interest. Then; live to your means. It's amazing how things improve. A live lesson that should be learned before 20.

Peter B.Debt Cutter

We completely agree, and truly believe this is something that schools don't teach enough! Nonetheless, we're very glad to have helped you in controlling your finances going forward.

Joeslan.C

Joeslan.CWoodberry

A helping hand when needed

The process was easy, the staff very understanding & accomodating. I was only getting deeper into debt trying to pay the barest minimum due to a change in my husbands employment. Debt Cutter sorted everything for me & kept me up to date at all times. Highly recommend them

Peter B.Debt Cutter

As so many of our staff and management have been there before, we do try very hard to be accommodating to those we are helping. We're very glad you are happy with our service :)

Debt Cutter

This was a wonderful experience.

At first I was a little sceptical, but after a while I realised I'd made the right choice. Through the 5 years I've been with debt cutter they have been nothing short of amazing. Very understand on weeks where cash has been a bit tight and needed to miss a payment. I would and have recommended these guys to anyone in financial difficulties. AMAZING!!!! Thank you to your team so very much!!

leanneHobart

Compassionate and efficient

Would like to compliment on efficiency and compassion. Would like to sincerely thank Amy and Ben - they were amazing. Thanks so much.

Peter B.Debt Cutter

I have passed your message on Leanne! Thank you so much for letting us know!

Thank you!!!!

Awesome

Very happy now my life is back to normal.
I feel i can move forward and start living like an normal person

Very happy

Very happy with debt cutter, great help & support from all staff i spoke to. Thank you to everyone at debt cutter!

Debt cutter helped me

Helped me clear my debts and were always helpful when my finances were stretched and im glad i went through debtcutter

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Out of the pit of hell of debt and regaining life without constant depression and suicidal thoughts

My life has been rescued and I again feel safe to go on with my life. I once again have hope.

Marleen
Marleen

It Saved my financial future

If it wasnt for debt cutter i would never hsve been able to get myself out of debt and back into a position where i could get my life back on track and start saving again. Now i look forward to a future where i can have a house.

This was life changing for my circumstances

going no where until I read the advertisement, history now and happy. Now able to walk with head held high.

wonderful people Great service

They were the help I needed to get my life back on track. I would highly recommend Debt Cutter to anyone that needs help.

Debt Agreement

my experience with the personnel at Debt Cutters has been great. Particularly Ben and Amy, who have been very, very, very patient with me. As I dishonoured so many payments coming out of my salary and then having to make arrangements to pay back. Ben was always accomodating and never refused any of my requests for payment plans. SO A REALLY BIG THANK-YOU TO BEN. Cheers Colleen

helia s.

helia s.asked

Thank you so much Debt Cutter. thankyou Kelly, you are my angel. thankyou for all your support

Peter B.Debt Cutter

Hi Helia, apologies for the delay! We've let Kelly J know of your feedback, and she says it was our pleasure to be able to help you! All the best in the future! - Debt Cutter

Kattieasked

I am considering but was informed that I'm not the primary account holder when you set up an account with Westpac for my salary to be paid into. How can I be sure that the money is under my ownership?

Hi Katie,

If you are talking about our Financial Freedom program, this is not the case. All monies we hold, are held under your name with your own account number - this means you still have full ownership of your money.

We hope this clears up your question!

Thanks,

Kattie

Thank you but I was told you have your own BSB with Westpac and the account is set up under your name but client accounts are set up as sub accounts preventing me from having access to this account. Is that not correct?

Get an answer from our members and Debt Cutter representatives