4.9

98% · 791 · 1%

Adrianizzard
Adrianizzard

Freedom

Weigh up; fees vs interest. Then; live to your means. It's amazing how things improve. A live lesson that should be learned before 20.

Joeslan.C
Joeslan.CWoodberry2 posts

A helping hand when needed

The process was easy, the staff very understanding & accomodating. I was only getting deeper into debt trying to pay the barest minimum due to a change in my husbands employment. Debt Cutter sorted everything for me & kept me up to date at all times. Highly recommend them

Natasha.Hacker
Natasha.HackerMackay

This was a wonderful experience

At first I was a little sceptical, but after a while I realised I'd made the right choice. Through the 5 years I've been with debt cutter they have been nothing short of amazing. Very understand on weeks where cash has been a bit tight and needed to miss a payment. I would and have recommended these guys to anyone in financial difficulties. AMAZING!!!! Thank you to your team so very much!!

leanne
leanneHobart4 posts

Compassionate and efficient

Would like to compliment on efficiency and compassion. Would like to sincerely thank Amy and Ben - they were amazing. Thanks so much.

Show 2 replies

AGB
AGBHobart, TAS2 posts

Awesome

Very happy now my life is back to normal.

I feel i can move forward and start living like an normal person

ant
ant

Very happy

Very happy with debt cutter, great help & support from all staff i spoke to. Thank you to everyone at debt cutter!

Daverabbits
Daverabbits

Debt cutter helped me

Helped me clear my debts and were always helpful when my finances were stretched and im glad i went through debtcutter

Marleen
Marleen3 posts

Out of the pit of hell of debt and regaining life without constant depression and suicidal thoughts

My life has been rescued and I again feel safe to go on with my life. I once again have hope.

Blake
Blake

It Saved my financial future

If it wasnt for debt cutter i would never hsve been able to get myself out of debt and back into a position where i could get my life back on track and start saving again. Now i look forward to a future where i can have a house.

fijipat1
fijipat1

This was life changing for my circumstances

going no where until I read the advertisement, history now and happy. Now able to walk with head held high.

Mel J
Mel J

wonderful people Great service

They were the help I needed to get my life back on track. I would highly recommend Debt Cutter to anyone that needs help.

Colleen
Colleen

Debt Agreement

my experience with the personnel at Debt Cutters has been great. Particularly Ben and Amy, who have been very, very, very patient with me. As I dishonoured so many payments coming out of my salary and then having to make arrangements to pay back. Ben was always accomodating and never refused any of my requests for payment plans. SO A REALLY BIG THANK-YOU TO BEN. Cheers Colleen

Kristy
Kristy

Help keep us on our feet

Without this my family would still be struggling and not be able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Shane
ShaneBrisbane4 posts

Good service, but be careful

The service itself was very good and they did everything that they said they would, which is what you would want in any product. I guess the only thing I feel I should add is if you are reading this, just be 100% sure that this service is your way out and use it as a last resort, as it will kill off your credit for a good 10 years after you sign on the dotted line, and you will always have a mark next to your name. In hindsight, if I wasn't young and naive, I could have gotten myself out of it without needing to resort to this. However, if you have decided that this is right for you, then I highly recommend them.

Jimbo
JimboNewcastle NSW Australia

Best financial thing I've ever done :)

Going out the door backwards with bills and interest adding up every day. Contacted Debtcutters and the pressure stopped immediately and I was amazed with the amount of money required to make the repayments. On the two occasions over the five year period of repayments that I was going to fall short of the agreement, I contacted them and reorganised the schedule of payments and they couldn't have been nicer. I would definitely reccomend Debtcutter to any one. Thank you for your help. :)

Gilbert
Gilbert

This helped me very much

I would like to thank everyone for helping me get through my debt cutters contract and being very friendly to me

Cherie cooper
Cherie cooper2 posts

Fantastic service

Right from the start the people were friendly and helpful. They explained everything to us in easy to understand terms. They were understanding when we need to rearrange payments and always helpful when I needed them. Would recommend to friends.

Dragon lady
Dragon lady

grateful for the help

I can't thank Debt Cutter enough for the arrangement, I never would have been able to dig myself out of the hole that I had managed to get myself in. It was simple, painless and I can't find enough words to say thank you. I have learnt my lesson and I hope to never have to use your services again. I would recommend your company to anyone who finds themselves in debt.

Mel
Mel

Great way to start again

I found debt cutter to be friendly and easy going helping me pay off my debt in a positive way. They accomodated for my maternity leave. Thank you Debt cutter.

jess
jess

I received such professional service from the first day when I signed with debt cutters. I usually dealt with Ben, he was fantastic and always happy to help!

Linda
Linda2 posts

Great Team

Thank you Debt Cutters because of you I no longer have financial problems. It is such a wonderful feeling to know you are debt free. This week I have even been able to start saving again something that was not possible before. The team at Debt Cutters were great and would help me out when ever I got stuck with payments. I would recommend anyone who feels as though there is no way out of debt to give them a call, it was the best thing I could of done. Once again Thank you Debt Cutters for giving me back my financial freedom.

dana Masters
dana Masters

Great experience!

This solved a lot of financial problems, was great experience dealing with Debt Cutter. Glad to finally be on top of financial situation.

Joanne Day
Joanne Day

great help

They were understanding and kind and saved us finance wise recommend then to save a lot of stress and give freedom st the end

Carol Smith
Carol Smith

This is a great sooulation to alot of problems

I truly found Debit Cutters to be great with everything. Any problems I had there was always a soulation in which they could help/

Thank you Debt Cutters for making my life just that little bit easier

Peter Kowitz
Peter KowitzSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Cut above the rest

The team from Debt cutters made managing my finances simple from the moment I called them, to my first home visit to my last payment. Debt Cutters made all the necessary arrangements and kept me informed every step of the way. There Call Centre always provided great customer service, and understood people. Thank you debt cutters for getting me back on track.

Thanks Peter

Ben D.
Ben D.West End

A debt-cutting, life-changing experience

Debt Cutter is legitimate, professional, helpful, compassionate and completely expert in its administration of one's financial obligations. My life changed overnight from the moment I contacted Debt Cutter. The first point of call was a hassle-free home visit followed by some simple paperwork and friendly advice. The last five years has seen my debt reduce to zero with no dramas. An absolute blessing to have Debt Cutter in my life. I'm forever grateful.

Angela Evans
Angela Evans

Amazing

Just what I needed exactly when I needed it. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you so very much!

Anthony Cotten
Anthony Cotten

Thank you for helping and save us from drowning in debt and lose everything

Forever grateful that we found you. My family free from debts now. Thank you so much for everything you've done!

Joanne Hall
Joanne Hall

life changer

You took so much stress off my shoulders and made life so much easier, Thankyou for your hard work and assistance.

Leesa Davies
Leesa Davies

They helped

They helped out in my time of need. They gave me the freedom of creditors from demanding payments. Thanks for everything.

Macey Smith
Macey Smith

Life Changing

This service changed my life and allowed me to keep my house, Couldn't be happier thank you very very much.

Jake Weber
Jake Weber

Perfect

They were nothing but brilliant the entire time. Thanks for every bit of help, they've made what could of been a very difficult thing as easy as possible.

Muzza
Muzza

In a difficult time in my life, the Debt Cutter staff were considerate and helpful on all occasions I dealt with them. Thank you for your patience, understanding and assistance, you guys rock!

rana havard
rana havard

Excellent personal customer sevice

Not once did I feel judged by staff, the team made me comfortable to talk my financial issues with them. Always received exceptional service, you should all be proud of what good operators you are.

christopher ellemor
christopher ellemor

Their professionalism at all times willing to help me all the time, very friendly and courteous

The folks at Debt Cutter were fantastic, helpful, courteous and professional every time I had to contact them. They helped me many times when times were tough. I feel happy that it is over and grateful to them for their assistance.

I now feel like I was doing the right thing in going into the agreement and not bankruptcy.

graeme weller
graeme weller

Great staff very helpful

They have been excellent. Nothing was a trouble to them especially Ben. We would have been lost without them at the time.

Sol
Sol

Much appreciated services

Friendly and helpful staff, experienced hurdles but came out with great solutions for resolutions. Very much appreciated as I never thought that I would clear the debt. Will definitely recommend to my family and friends. Please keep up the good work!!!

breannon daniel
breannon daniel

Great Staff - Extremely Helpful

Debt Cutters were always very friendly and helpful, whenever I needed assistance

with something they were straight onto it. Thank you so much for assisting me!

William Halls
William Halls

excellent service

Every time I had to contact Debt Cutter the staff were always very pleasant and helpful, nothing was to hard to help with. I wish them all a happy new year and all the best in the future. Cheers

Deborah Lee
Deborah Lee

So hepful

Didn't know what to do they helped immensely with the whole procedure.So helpful with all the problems and made it very stress free.