Debt Negotiators

Debt Negotiators (page 2 of 15)

Pauline

PaulineNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst Experience Ever!!!

Have been dealing with [name removed] since Feb 2019, at first communication was good, once the agreement was signed and they had taken the money for fees out, it was hard to get a response everytime I followed up to see how everything was going. It is now July 2019 and instead of piece of mind all I have had is stress and still nothing has been done and I have phoned and emailed many times and been told that I would get a call back, but am still waiting. For anyone that is considering Debt Negotiators, I recommend going through this company and to try and settle debt direct with the creditors.

Graham

GrahamIllawarra, NSW

Overcoming Financial Hardship

The staff at Debt Negotiators were ever so helpful in all my needs even when having to add an extra loan onto the already existing one. This also happened smoothly. I would highly recommend the staff of Debt Negotiators to who ever finds themselves in FINANCIAL TROUBLE they will help you

Hussni Abboushi

Hussni AbboushiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect and designed to suit my situation

I do appreciate the team of the debt solution for the work done on my behalf especially Mr Fazle who took the load off me.
I would recommend this team to my family and friends if they go through the same financial difficulties I’ve been through.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

So impressed with the service

Nathan worked with me directly through the whole process. He answered all of my questions and was always professional. I can’t recommend the service enough. He really made this process so much easier for me.

Meredith. H

Meredith. HNortheast, VIC

As long as they get your business they don't really care how they treat you after that.

Martin F.

Martin F.Perth, WA

Debt negotiators are the real deal.

If you are struggling financially and have bills to pay because of past mistakes then, you need Debt negotiators. They take all the stress away. They are the real deal!

Trish D.

Trish D.Perth, WA

Perfect way to get my life back on track!

It took me a long time to admit that I needed help and now I really wish I had done it sooner. Nathan was absolutely amazing through the whole process and I can't even begin to thank him for everything he has done for me. I always felt that he was "on my side", and was working to get the very best for me. It's a great feeling when you have that much trust in someone whose helping you financially. I can't recommend Debt Negotiators enough to anyone out there who might be struggling. They are amazing!

Shelly D.

Shelly D.Sydney, NSW

This a perfect has help us to live again

Very happy with the outcome really needed help due to a family member having ill health would highly recommend Maria went above and beyond out of her way to help us thank you

Alex A.

Alex A.Illawarra, NSW

Great opportunity to get back on track.

Jess was professional, efficient & a real asset to her company. Jess' follow up work was some of the most impressive I've experienced. I felt valued & informed every step & when my circumstances changed I felt that I could go back & get application reviewed again. I'm really happy that I did, anyone or anywhere else I may have given up. Thanks Jess for all your awesome work!!

MSP

MSPSydney, NSW

Honestly wouldn’t have had known what else to do in my situation. Such a massive help

I had no idea how useful and less stressful this process would be. I’m able to still live comfortably while addressing my
Current situation. I should have approached “Debt Negotiators” soon.

NatashaS

NatashaSGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

It’s been the biggest life saver

The services I have received from this organisation has been brilliant from the get go. They have been so patient and understand and they have offered so much support. #didnotregretjoining

JenGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Taking back control.

This year i wanted to take control . Through Debt Negotiators i am doing this. If your struggling with debt, please don't hesitate to make that call you won't regret it.

Jen

I would like to thank Veronica for being such a great help.

Gurto

GurtoMid North Coast, NSW

Outstanding customer service

Truly outstanding customer service by Xanthea & can't thank her enough. I received awesome customer service without any issue what so ever since I started. Nothing was ever an issues, very helpful, professional, caring & personal service. Thanks heaps Debt Negotiators & a BIG Thankyou to Xanthea for the continual A1 quality, outstanding customer service... Cheers

Review collected in partnership with Debt Negotiators

Bit of a wait at first, but worth it.

Debt negotiators have been very helpful and informative. They did explain to me that we will have to wait 35 days for our creditors to except our offer which is the worst part but we got confirmation on the 36th day that our offer was accepted and our bank also told us that we have an agreement in place. Debt negotiators have saved me hundreds each fortnight.

Jen D.

Jen D.Canberra 2600, ACT

Incredible !

incredibly helpful ! Incredibly nice and really made the whole process very easy and comfortable ! Would highly recommend the service for anyone who is struggling to deal with debt. Fantastic company.

EmelyC

EmelyCPerth, WA

Debt Negotiators a real lifesaver

I never thought for once that Debt Negotiators even existed. I saw it on Fb and was worth a try. Nothing to lose anyhow.
Not 100% assurance but there was a glimmer of hope.
And that hope became a reality. Bryan Gangas was like heaven sent and changed my life dramatically.
An angel in disguise on earth.
Thanks to him, thanks to Debt Negotiators.

Friendly and very professional

Making the call was the hardest thing I have ever had to do, admitting I was in trouble and feeling embarrassed, talking to Nathan was easy and I felt relaxed and at ease. I was never pressured and everything was explained in detail and any questions I had at anytime were answered quickly and Nathan never failed to return an email or phone call and kept me informed throughout the whole process. I wish i had made the call sooner , it was much easier than I thought and I feel like I have support for my future and for the first time in months I can relax a little.

LEON PATANE

LEON PATANE

Awesome customer service

Excellent customer service team, helpful to all needs, I would recommend debt neg to anyone. Thanks again for your help.

Blanquita

BlanquitaMelbourne

It gives me peace of mind

Thank you Debt Negotiator in helping answering my query today, and cheers to all the staff and to all your teams especially to Stephanie Golden , she gave me peace of mind in answering my questions today and so friendly. Keep up the good work guys

Sharowar