Debt Negotiators

Debt Negotiators (page 3 of 15)

Leighton

LeightonPeak Hill

AAA service

I'm really grateful to these guys, My debt building and fearful I was
A solution on a fortnight payment, weekly, or 4 weekly its not the worry of a calendar months, AAA service, and All I do payday is make sure the money keeps my end of the arrangement and it fits my pay day

Expletory effort by Nathan, Stephanie and Toni in pay department
There are some other small payments for these guys help
But Id rather pay than have no ar or worse
Kind regards
Leighton

Edd

EddGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

This is perfect!

I would like to thank Dounya Zakaria, as she was extremely helpful, to the point that she was available to contact 24/7 and explained every thing in detail.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Life saving choice

Phone calls from creditors, thick and fast all gone. Hours of worrying about paying the bills and creditors all gone. Thanks to these guys and they put it all together in one easy manageable payment. Great thank you so much

These is the perfect thing I was struggling with financial now thanks for debts negotiater I’m leavi

I would like to say, hank you so much Navin help all the details I need, you are very patient and come person when he explain and wait for respond from me. He is very quick to respond all the phone call as much he can. I am very happy to refer for some one else to Navin.
Thank you appreciate for everything!!!

TRACEY GEDDES

TRACEY GEDDES

My light at the end of a tunnel.

My whole experience was truly exceptional. All the people I spoke to and that helped me were very professional and did everything possible to help me. They always kept me informed and were happy to give me their extension so I could reach the same person each time.
I thank you all, especially Nathan, for all your time and kindness.
Customer service exceptional

Muhammad umar

Muhammad umarEastlakes

Life was hell before now living my life.

My dear fellow,
I been struggling with my debt for very long time and couldnt manage my expenses very well cause of huge amount of interest i was paying towards my payment and couldnt get out my self from debt then I contacted debt neg and then I had conversation with Ritu maluja and she was very amazing women who build confidence on me and very friendly feel like i talk with my sister and she was very helpful at all time supporting me throughout the process. I am very very thanks full to Ritu who helped me at time when I need most..
Highly recomended Ritu Maluja.
Bless u Ritu.
Cherrs.

Nicole

NicoleRutherglen

Amazing

I would like to say a very big thank you to Steph Golden for helping me get through the past few weeks. When I lost my job I rang to let debt negotiators of my situation and Steph answered my call she was so understanding, kind, supportive and very helpful. Thank you so much Steph you are amazing.
Kind Regards
Nicole Fair.

Jim

JimMelbourne

Good choice

Adjoa was very efficient in making the who process happen. Promptly returned calls and answered all questions. A little disappointed that repayments are scheduled to restart a month earlier than the signed agreement stated. You would think that of all involved 'Debt Negotiators' would understand the stress and difficulty this can bring to people in my situation.

Rachelle

RachelleCaloundra

So grateful for so much help. Service was professional and stress free!

From the minute we touched base with the company we could breathe a sigh of relief! Not only was Dounya our representative kind, caring and professional she made the whole experience not so embarrassing or complicated. Thank you for all the help.

Perfect company great help

They hear me my situation and were keen to help me soon as posible thank you people appreciate what u have done to me

Review collected in partnership with Debt Negotiators

Great service and no stress

It was a pleasure to deal with Chelsey and the team. Nothing was to hard and they responded to and question or issues in a timely manner.

Chris B

Chris BBargo

Best Customer Service!!

My experience with Renay was more then satisfactory she helped me so much and made something that seemed difficult so easy am very pleased with the service I recieved she was polite and very professional!!
Thanks Chris

Barrower

BarrowerAdelaide

Made the right decision with the support from my consultant Renay Standford.

Thanks Renay Standford for explaining how it all works. I thought that i would struggle and be put in hardship for so long. Since that initial talk about my situation and how you made me realise that there was much more to life bills and loan repayments and there are networks out there that can help. So thanks again Renay. Weight lifted off my shoulder.

Feed back for Faz

He was really helpful to solve my Dept problems I'm very relaxed and satisfied from his services thanks Faz you did really well good on you

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Oh gosh.. so greatfull to her...

I do not have more words except about her excellency,brilliancy.she was so hellofuleven I had thought that.i was sick dealing with my debit that was keep on building up.i tried to combat but all were in vain.i just spoke to her and all was finished in couple of weeks.i do highly recommend her if someone dig them out from best.thanks ashleigh ince again.may almighty bless you with health and wealth

Amazing service

Ashleigh was not short of amazing with helping us in our sticky situation we are so great full Ashleigh answered our call

So relieved! So happy!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Ashleigh Golden whilst trying to figure out what to do with the financial crisis I Had been left in due to sickness. Ashleigh was nothing short of AMAZING, and I can finally focus back on my life rather than how I'm going to afford the next bill. I can't thank her enough! Highly Highly recommend.

Wow, how good is this guy!!!

Faz was extremely helpful when I was in a terrible situation. He explained everything to me and helped me through the issues involved in setting this all up and we were successful.

Superstar!

Honestly Nathan Heng, was honestly lovely. These things make me a tad be uncomfortable and he helped me through it step by step and very attentive to everything I needed. He explained it to me in a way I could understand and also repeated him myself to before I did anything - replied to my messages and call very quickly and regardless of how dumb my questions could be was able to help me get exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for everything