Debt Negotiators

Debt Negotiators (page 4 of 15)

Perfect time !Awesome

The staff ,Fazle so helpful. FAZ was so thorough in doing his job , So polite !In a way !you don’t feel embarrassed or be little.. thanks for the help ..Highly recommended... Much appreciated.. Many thanks... Gee

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouthwest, VIC

Financial freedom, here I come!

I have been under financial strain during the collaboration of finances in a relationship. One year on from that relationship ending, I felt swamped by debt I couldn't see my way out of. Thanks to the services of Debt Negotiators, I can see a way out - a way forward. I'm very grateful and my stress has lowered dramatically.

Extremely greatful

Most genuine help you can ever get, great customer service and I recommend Joseph Zaghrini to be the best to consult!!!!
Thank you very again to you Joseph Zaghrini!!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

This is great!! Can start living again and stop stressing

Fantastic experience with all staff involved, especially Ash. All my concerns were answered promptly and it was so easy for me because they did all the work. Thanks debt negotiators.

Robby

RobbyCorinda

The Best WITHOUT A DOUBT UNBELIEVABLE

Life saver

I thought my world was over until I get a call from Chelsey and that changed everything now I can finally have some time for myself and less stress thank you

Ned

NedCoffs Harbour

Fast, friendly service!

Tony and the team at debt negotiators did a fantastic job in helping with my finances and entering into a debt agreement! Highly recommend them!

doris

dorisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Back to living.

Renay Stanford was just a fantastic, kind, engaging and helpful person to deal with. She kept in contact daily. So nice couldn't have asked for better. If this goes though it will be a life saver. Thankyou Renay you should be proud of your skills.

Life line

This has been a life line, I’m was able to consolidate everything which was so much easier for myself, to pay
Their service was fast and easy to follow and understand,

Effie

EffieSydney, NSW

I can not begin to thank you enough for everything you have done to save me and my family .. I was in desperate need for help , when Amen A rang me back to help me with my answers I was embarrassed and very nervous about the debt consolidation,I thought I was the only one going through a hardship,she made sure that every little question I had in my head was answered , even when I was calling her every day to ask something that I had forgotten she would be there to help me .. can’t thank you Eman A for the help and support you have given me and my family ..

I am just greatfull. Thanks

I am just greatfull for the help. Jessica has been a very kind, gentle and professional helper.
Thank you .you have been a life saver

Branko

BrankoMelbourne

Customer service like no other, Ashleigh Golden was a life saver

I was in an extremely difficult spot in my life when I bit the bullet and made the phone call. Ashleigh Golden was the representative I dealt with and her efforts to help and get the best possible outcome were far and beyond what I expected. If anyone has any financial difficulties then they would be silly not to contact debt negotiators.

My sincerest gratitude to Eman Lewih

Talking to debt negotiators is the best thing I ever did

Debt negotiators are brilliant easy to talk to. And they do everything in their power to help you. Nathan Heng looked after my application and I can honestly say that he pulled me out of the darkness. Before talking to him I was ready to give up. Thank you Nathan and debt negotiators.

April 14th 2018 Update: Thanks debt negotiators

Thanks to debt negotiators a great weight has been lifted and I can breathe again. Nathan Heng and the team are worth there weight in gold thank you for everything you did for me.

Excellent Service

I dealt with Renay Stanford, I could not have asked for a better consultant she was amazing, helped me with everything. Any questions I had she answered always returned my calls promptly.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Has been the best help ever, and everyone has been great

Just wanna give a MASSIVE shoutout to the whole debt negotiator team, I can't remember who exactly started on my case but she was Amazing helping me out, finding were all my bebts was, especially when I hardly had a clue. and everybody else along the way has been Awesome, was thinking of going bankrupt but am so glad I found you guys, 5 years later I'm bebt free, thankyou so much to everyone involved, very much appreciated :)

Amazing Service

110% brilliant service. Definitely recommend Renay and her team. It took less than 24 hours to have everything organised and receive full support.

Review collected in partnership with Debt Negotiators

This is amazing and unbelievable..I back to life again

I would like to say thank you so so so much to Nathan hang who is very professional person to explain and hard working in my application...
God bless him...

Michelle

MichelleAdelaide

Professional and non-judgemental

Brilliant customer service from Renay. She answered every question, responded to all emails, made the process clear and was very understanding. I would recommend the services to others if needed.
Renay was an absolute gem and would have still been in a 'mess' without her and Debt Negotiator Services.

Best in the business

I can't thank you enough for all your help. You have been so helpful, and helped me in my life.

Mannilyn Goasked

How long does it normally take to get an agreement with the creditors? My application has been in process for more than 3 months since I've paid the Debt Negotiators fees and they (my creditors) continue to charge me interests. Does it normally take this long?

Yusuf H.
Yusuf H.

Mine is in process till Nov, if in doubt I always send msgs to my handler, Ipsa Deo.

Mannilyn Go

Hi Yusuf, how long has been since you paid your fees? I have been reaching out to Ipsa and Jonathon but I was told that my creditors are taking longer to respond. I have read that normally it takes 35 days for creditors to agree or not. it's been more than 90 days for me. :(

Shagi

Shagiasked

I have $84,000 debt what can I do

Justen P.

Justen P.asked

i rang up last week and told the person what was going on , and now its happening to me again . i need someone to give me a call please . his name is Mo . My number is 0476035344

Get an answer from our members and Debt Negotiators representatives