Debt Negotiators

Madison K.

Madison K.South East Queensland, QLD

They leave out information, just trying to scam you

They hurry you along to sign their direct debit application fee and then barely communicate with you so you have no idea what's happening. I was told my debts were put on hold but it turns out I was actually just not paying them and then when my claim was rejected I had all these late fees to pay. I was told they could put my claim back through to pass but it ended up being more expensive than just paying my debt! What a waste of $1500!! disgusting.

Pauline

PaulineNorth Queensland, QLD

Worst Experience Ever!!!

Have been dealing with [name removed] since Feb 2019, at first communication was good, once the agreement was signed and they had taken the money for fees out, it was hard to get a response everytime I followed up to see how everything was going. It is now July 2019 and instead of piece of mind all I have had is stress and still nothing has been done and I have phoned and emailed many times and been told that I would get a call back, but am still waiting. For anyone that is considering Debt Negotiators, I recommend going through this company and to try and settle debt direct with the creditors.

Meredith. H

Meredith. HNortheast, VIC

As long as they get your business they don't really care how they treat you after that.

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

A totally Professional Scam

This mob make extravagant claims, pressure you to "get the contract back ASAP so we can get it done", lead you to believe the process is debt consolidation when it is not, that an "act of bankruptcy is avoided" when it is not, and lead you to believe that all debts can be resolved. You find out too late that you have been misled and creditors are still after you. And to top it all off you pay them $1200. Shame, shame, shame !!!

Mannilyn Goasked

How long does it normally take to get an agreement with the creditors? My application has been in process for more than 3 months since I've paid the Debt Negotiators fees and they (my creditors) continue to charge me interests. Does it normally take this long?

Yusuf H.
Yusuf H.

Mine is in process till Nov, if in doubt I always send msgs to my handler, Ipsa Deo.

Mannilyn Go

Hi Yusuf, how long has been since you paid your fees? I have been reaching out to Ipsa and Jonathon but I was told that my creditors are taking longer to respond. I have read that normally it takes 35 days for creditors to agree or not. it's been more than 90 days for me. :(

Shagi

Shagiasked

I have $84,000 debt what can I do

Justen P.

Justen P.asked

i rang up last week and told the person what was going on , and now its happening to me again . i need someone to give me a call please . his name is Mo . My number is 0476035344

Get an answer from our members and Debt Negotiators representatives