Debt Negotiators

Tarique

Tarique

Regrets Regrets And Regrets

I only have given two stars because of the customer service they offer. Without any doubt, a very good customer service, either via phone or email. Prompt responses.
BUT DN "dragged" me into DA by providing some wrong information and lured me into it by saying it won't deteriorate my credit file much which it did drastically. There could have been some better solutions at the time I ringed them. Regrets!

Mannilyn Goasked

How long does it normally take to get an agreement with the creditors? My application has been in process for more than 3 months since I've paid the Debt Negotiators fees and they (my creditors) continue to charge me interests. Does it normally take this long?

Yusuf H.
Yusuf H.

Mine is in process till Nov, if in doubt I always send msgs to my handler, Ipsa Deo.

Mannilyn Go

Hi Yusuf, how long has been since you paid your fees? I have been reaching out to Ipsa and Jonathon but I was told that my creditors are taking longer to respond. I have read that normally it takes 35 days for creditors to agree or not. it's been more than 90 days for me. :(

Shagi

Shagiasked

I have $84,000 debt what can I do

Justen P.

Justen P.asked

i rang up last week and told the person what was going on , and now its happening to me again . i need someone to give me a call please . his name is Mo . My number is 0476035344

Get an answer from our members and Debt Negotiators representatives