Debt Negotiators

TrevorS

TrevorSDarling Downs, QLD

Great job guys

Thanks for giving me a life back I was extremely low and now I'm in a good place ,I can now plan to do things again, repair my moter car it's great

Review collected in partnership with Debt Negotiators

Bit of a wait at first, but worth it.

Debt negotiators have been very helpful and informative. They did explain to me that we will have to wait 35 days for our creditors to except our offer which is the worst part but we got confirmation on the 36th day that our offer was accepted and our bank also told us that we have an agreement in place. Debt negotiators have saved me hundreds each fortnight.

Review collected in partnership with Debt Negotiators

These is the perfect thing I was struggling with financial now thanks for debts negotiater I’m leavi

I would like to say, hank you so much Navin help all the details I need, you are very patient and come person when he explain and wait for respond from me. He is very quick to respond all the phone call as much he can. I am very happy to refer for some one else to Navin.
Thank you appreciate for everything!!!

Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Find out how Debt Negotiators compares to other Credit Score / Credit Repair Services

Jim

JimMelbourne

Good choice

Adjoa was very efficient in making the who process happen. Promptly returned calls and answered all questions. A little disappointed that repayments are scheduled to restart a month earlier than the signed agreement stated. You would think that of all involved 'Debt Negotiators' would understand the stress and difficulty this can bring to people in my situation.

Feed back for Faz

He was really helpful to solve my Dept problems I'm very relaxed and satisfied from his services thanks Faz you did really well good on you

Awesome Service

I am highly impressed with the service and dealings I had with Ashleigh Golden the Debt Management Consultant. She offered the best financial information and made it easy for me. I could not be more happier and would not have seen myself in a good situation if I didn't call Debt Negotiators for help. Thanks Ash for all your help.

A Hige weight off my shoulders

The process was incredible simple, informative and stress free. Customer service throughout has been most reliable and supportive. I cant recommend them enough

JAMAL

JAMALWILEY PARK

Good Negotiations with The Credit Providers

Take a long time but still good negotiation between us with the Credit providers. Very helpful during the loan arrangement period.

Really helped me out!!

Really good, very flexible was able to work around payment changes and supported me throughout the agreement. Pleasure to deal with.

pedro

pedroSydney, NSW

They made the process easy and it works!

A life changer...

Shane was a wonderful person to deal with, at times very stressful but he was very calming and helpful.

Review collected in partnership with Debt Negotiators

This has lifted a massive weight of my shoulders

I have had Dounya as my casemanager and she is Great, Friendly and always willing to answer any questions or issues i may of had. I recommend Debt Negotiators if ever in need of finacial help.

Dan

DanSunshine Coast

Glad I choose Debt Negotiators

Going through debt negotiators has been the best decision, they made it easy and the process as painless as possible.
A big thank you to Michael and the team!

Alex Straughan

Alex Straughan

Very pleasant to deal with.

Debt Negotiators helped me to setup and complete a Debt Agreement, providing me with support and advise all the while.

Good debt consolidation company

This company has helped me greatly and have been very flexible to my needs.even after I was made redundant 3 times in one year I have managed to continue to deal with them.

Renee skinner

Renee skinnerMelbourne

Excellent Company!

The service I received from debt negotiable was really awesome and the guys there went over and beyond to help me with my needs. The staff are so helpful and explained everything to me and find details.

Finally out of Debt

Debt negotiatiors helped me handle my Debt which was out of control thanks to the convenience of credit cards. I am now completely out of debt in a short amount of time and I did not have to pay the interest the debtors usually take.

Mannilyn Goasked

How long does it normally take to get an agreement with the creditors? My application has been in process for more than 3 months since I've paid the Debt Negotiators fees and they (my creditors) continue to charge me interests. Does it normally take this long?

Yusuf H.
Yusuf H.

Mine is in process till Nov, if in doubt I always send msgs to my handler, Ipsa Deo.

Mannilyn Go

Hi Yusuf, how long has been since you paid your fees? I have been reaching out to Ipsa and Jonathon but I was told that my creditors are taking longer to respond. I have read that normally it takes 35 days for creditors to agree or not. it's been more than 90 days for me. :(

Shagi

Shagiasked

I have $84,000 debt what can I do

Justen P.

Justen P.asked

i rang up last week and told the person what was going on , and now its happening to me again . i need someone to give me a call please . his name is Mo . My number is 0476035344

Get an answer from our members and Debt Negotiators representatives