Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (61)

Job well done

Very happy with the service by Yasin who installed vinyl floorboards for us - he was very prompt and helpful and our floors look great! He gave great advice and nothing was a problem. Would highly recommend Yasin and big thank you to Amanda from Kotara store for all her help.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent service all round.

I had been looking for carpet for over 6 months. Went into decor rugs Kotara and met Bryson. Bryson is a real asset to the company. He is passionate with a capitol P. We took a few samples home and within a week decided on the Signature range Cashmere. Bryson got Jason and Chris from Sydney to lay the carpet. It was a tricky room and he wanted the best. Jason and Chris were polite, professional and did an excellent job. Nothing was any trouble for them. We are very happy with the quality of the carpet and the laying. Thank you

Store LocationKotara
Carolyn P.

Carolyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible unprofessional servuce

I ordered $5000 worth of carpet only to be informed a few days later it was ‘discontinued’. Choose again, back and forth with samples..
Then the Day before installation I call for an approximate time of arrival after emptying 4 bedrooms of furniture into the living room and sleeping on mattresses on the floor. I’m told The carpet was ‘faulty’ , won’t get another batch for a week!?!? (Really?) I took a days leave without pay and my family and I are living in chaos . Terrible service. Poor communication.

Store LocationMornington Vic
Neville Levin

Neville LevinSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best in every way

Milo

MiloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product.

Thank you Decorug for the product they recommended for my home. It has changed the house completely, compared to the cheap shiny laminate i had purchased 5 years ago. I purchased their 14mm laminate ( Historic oak) which is made in germany. They have the same color in 10mm long boards. Installer was Mike, he very precise when doing the job, he did not take shortcuts.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

We are satisfied with the job done by the carpet installers Ian and Salam
they arrived on time as scheduled and did an immaculate job, they met our high standards we highly recommend them for carpet installation

Store LocationTuggerah

David Willis

David Willis

Great Experience

My experience with Deck Rugs Marsden Park was excellent. I had to do most of my planning over the phone and the team were excellent. Communication was great and always clear and ontime. My installer Wade was awesome. He arrived ontime as agreed, and his attention to detail was excellent. Wade worked out the best way to lay my carpet to minimise joins and wastage. Wade explained what he was going to do and the finished product is brilliant. I am about to put my house on the market so the interior needs to look excellent. With Wades help with the carpet, I have achieved this. I would have no hesitation in recommending both Decor Rugs Marsden Park, and my installer Wade.

Store LocationMarsden Park

A Humphreys

A HumphreysSydney, NSW

Good service

Salim and Ian installed my carpets 4 bedroom 1 lounge room. The carpets has a pattern and the guys made special effort to line up the pattern along the join so the join became invisible.
They where friendly, polite and finished the job by cleaning up everything, leaving no mess at all.
Thanks guys and all the best.

Store LocationBLACKTOWN
ERICA O.

ERICA O.Sydney, NSW

Beautifully Installed

Paul the installer was very professional and excellent work done, will definitely recommend. My initial contact in the store to the completion I couldn't be pleased with the work done.

Store LocationOrange Groove
will

willHunter Region, NSW

carpet install

the store had great options withknowledgeable and friendly staff. install team Salam and Ian were great as well and did a great job. carpet looks great and would definitely use them again soon

Store Locationkotara

Edna Burton

Edna BurtonSydney, NSW

Job well done

I am completly satisfied with the job that Wade has done. He was clean and efficient and went above and beyong what I expected.
I would definelty use Decorug again!

Excellent installation

Front of house customer service and quoting process excellent. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Installer excellent. Great quality. Experienced. Decorug have this annoying policy of having to pay upfront before the installation. Which I strongly object to. However every other contact with the business was courteous and professional

Store LocationAuburn

Graeme

GraemeSydney, NSW

Very happy

My installation was done methodically and cleanly. The carpet and trims look great and the team cleaned up very well after themselves. I am very happy with the work Wade and his offsider have done.

A very good job!

Im happy to have decorug do my house in carpet. The carpet is very good and the job done by the installers Salam and Ian jas made me very happy!

Store LocationBankstown
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very professional, high attention to detail excellent service!

After recently purchasing our apartment we decided to recarpet the master bedroom. The installers Salam and Ian paid attention to each detail and did their best to work with our requests. They were attentive to our needs and we were very happy with the service and the result. They had no where to the park the car in the building. They dealt humbly and with fine manners to the concierge who was instructing them to park far away, they had a lot of distance to cover with their heavy equipment.

Mrs Mack

Mrs MackSydney, NSW

Carpet is awesome!

Our carpet is lovely and the installation is high quality!

Mr Salam Alrakabi and Mr Ian Stennett where absolutely lovely and it was a pleasure to have them in our home. The work they did was of the highest quality.

Sue C.

Sue C.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

3rd time customer for plantation shutters from this company.

Have dealt with the Tuggerah store on 3 separate occasions and have found Brent, the salesman and Paul and Andrew the installers to be brilliant. Extremely helpful and go to a lot of trouble to make the sale and installation easy. Installers leave the area very clean and removed all old blinds and fittings. Would recommend this company and their staff.

Store LocationTuggerah, Central Coast NSW

Awesome job done

My house was just recarpeted by DecoRug. We received exceptional service from there brilliant installers Salam and Ian They were both very professional and paid high attention to detail , the bullnose that we ask for on my stairs was done brilliantly they took a lot of time and care I would recommend Deco Rug and Salam and Ian for any major carpet job you have 5 stars

Concise, professional and detailed

My house was recently recarpeted by DecoRug. My wife and I appreciated the exceptional service we received from the brilliant installers Salam and Ian
They were both very professional and paid high attention to detail, they even put our bed frame back together for me they were really thoughtful and we would be pleased to recommend DecoRug for the excellent service we received at the store level through to the installation.

Thanking you

Store LocationLiverpool

So glad I went with deco rug

What a great job deco rug done from helping us to chose our flooring to installation. Ryan and his offsider did a wonderful job. So friendly and helpful and they didn’t mind answering our questions I would recommend them to anyone. Thank you guys

Store LocationPenrith