Deco Rug Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (152)

Good

Installer was top rate couldn’t have been any better or more considerate. Suppliers not so good sending the wrong flooring he and my wife had to drive to the suppliers to pickup the right flooring

Alika

AlikaSydney, NSW

Very bad experience

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

Good Old Fashioned Customer Service

zekariah

zekariahSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing product and great installer

Absolutely stoked with our new hybrid floor! Looks amazing. Gerard the installer was also absolutely fantastic, helped us out with some issues with our under-flooring and was very friendly. Great job!

Janahan S.

Janahan S.Sydney, NSW

Fantastic service and a price to match

The sales staff at the Auburn store lead by Akmal was friendly and courteous and they made the time to come out to our house and provide a quote in person. The flooring product was great quality and the installation staff were very experienced. They also did a great job discounting our whole house flooring upgrade.

Alan Jones

Alan JonesAU

We done to carpet layers / floating floor / Marsden Park salesperson

All good great HAPPY every one we had contact it was great Roy and Troy carpet Gerard floating Les salesperson

Excellent installation and service by the Tuggerah staff!

The installer completed our floorboards for our back room in a timely and professional manner. The finished job was perfect! We couldn’t be more happy with it.
It’s exactly what we wanted. The salespersons communication skills were very helpful!

Unhappy Customer

Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Bad Service

I had laminate flooring installed into my unit three years ago.
All was good for the first 12 months, since then I have had nothing but trouble with both the flooring and the staff.
Deco Rug have sent several people out to inspect the problem. The last complaint I made was 14 months ago and I am still waiting for this to be rectified. They do not return calls, or answer emails. I am constantly having to follow them up. I am seriously thinking of putting this all in the hands of the Office of Fair Trading as I appear to be getting nowhere!
Very, very unhappy with Deco Rug, would never recommend them.

Wayne S

Wayne SSydney, NSW

Blind did not fit and they do not respond

I was asked for full payment before delivery and installation.
I said "what if you don't deliver or they are wrong?"
I questioned this and was told to pay up or I would not get my blinds.
I paid, I had no choice.
Wouldn't you know it, the biggest of three blinds does not fit.
Decorug does not want to know about it, they do not respond.
Installer knew there was an issue before he left but they want me to justify their defective blind.
I think they make things hard for the customer hoping you will "just go away".
Now I have to fight them, I just do not have the time but I will.
So sad really...............

Samone day

Samone daySydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent customer service, very professional and friendly

Professional service from the in store people to the installers, thank you so much...great communications regarding installation and times.... very happy

Rob

RobSydney Surrounds, NSW

Smooth and seamless all the way

From Simon at the store, to Saeed the PM, Head office and Gerard the installer, everything went through smoothly. Communication passed from each stage seamlessly. Pricing was good, loved the flooring and our installer, Gerard was efficient and highly skilled. He even covered a step/landing, cleaned and took all the packing boxes etc with him!

Couldn't have been happier.

What a fantastic job Ryan and Adnan did laying our Hadron Hybrid Flooring. Ryan's eye for perfection is second to none. He was always asking if we had any questions and he fully explained everything when going through all the different processes. To say Ryan and Adnan exceeded our expectations is an understatement. What a brilliant business future you two have. DecoRug are very lucky to have you two respectful guys working for them. Louisa & Graeme

Excellent service and support

We purchased and installed 3 rugs (after returning one to allow for size requirements) and are very happy with the outcome.
Service from Klara Odisho was especially appreciated

Sam L.

Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False promises and worst post-sales service

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great service & high quality installation

We recently renovated our home and added an attic room. Ryan and Adnan did a beautiful job. They took detailed care around the tricky areas, explaining the process and were polite and efficient. We would highly recommend Ryan!

Ondrej M.

Ondrej M.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service! No Warranty!

Stay clear of this place - they are good sellers but that's pretty much it and forget any 20 year of warranty. My floor started to move after about 1 year and even though I was told it will get replaced I had to fix it myself. I also noticed a chip on the stairs which was attributed to the 'wear and tear' after a Decorug person couldn't pass it as a water damage or as-manufactured condition - he certainly tried. Not to mention that I was ignored for months - certainly avoid the Bankstown office they don't reply to emails or calls. After months of calling them I was told that they are not going to do anything as I already fixed the moving floor problem and the chip on the stairs is 'wear and tear'. Just stay clear of Decorug.

• +2Thumbnail

Appalling customer service - Liverpool store

I had carpet and flooring installed. Contractors were consistently late and did not turn up one day, the project management and planning was appalling (for instance they did not advise me in advance that I could not stay in my home), they put a hole in my wall and used poor colour matching on trim but are not retuning my enquires to address these concerns. Complaint sites are also down . Do not use!

Store LocationLiverpool
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Kevin L.

Kevin L.Sydney, NSW

BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!

I’d like to give a big thanks to Alex from the Decorug Prospect store for his professional yet friendly customer service. From the time I walked in to the selection of the products(Carpet and flooring for new home) to the installation process he was always there for any questions and further information that I needed. Nothing was to much trouble for him and he wasn’t pushy like some other flooring places. Installers were very professional and a cleaned up after themselves. Wouldn’t bother looking anywhere else the best in the business.

Excellent customer service by John the manger at Caringbah store

Excellent customer service at Caringbah by john the manager he was very helpful and professional with choosing our new flooring and rugs we will highly recommend

Melinda C.

Melinda C.Sydney, NSW

Time wasters

It’s this simple they are time wasters at Taren Point.The worst customer service experience I have ever had. How long do you have to wait for a promised phone call back to come out and do a quote? I’m not going to mention names. Poor handling on management side after three visits and four phone calls to the store. Recommend to go somewhere we’re they give good service and get the job done at hand.