Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (110)

Lynette cupitt

Lynette cupittSydney, NSW

A wonderful result

A big thanks to the wonderful team who organised and installed our blinds , l had a few companies who said they couldn’t do one of our windows but you guys did the impossible and they look amazing

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service by fantastic people

Viv A.

Viv A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet

Great service from start to finish Julie at Marsden park was very helpful in store and let me take as long as I needed to select carpet. Fantastic job all round.

Store LocationMarsden park

Amazing Service and Amazing shutters

Received amazing service and product with our plantation shutters. Alex from Decorug prospect was amazing in helping me find the right shutters fitted for my house - if you want excellent service ask for him. The job took 4 hours, which was shorter than expected and the did a fantastic job.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very happy customer

Very happy with our timber floor. Entire process went smoothly from start to finish. Great sales team and Ravi from K&T Timber flooring solutions did a great job laying it.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Looks really Good!

Ravi and the team at K&T timber flooring solutions did a great job at installing the new hybrid flooring that we purchased from Decorug in Caringbah. They were polite and worked hard to finish the job in one day and cleaned up and took the rubbish with them. We are very happy with our new floor in the rumpus room and hallway. Hybrid flooring looks really good and we love just love it!

Store LocationCaringbah
Reham T.

Reham T.Sydney, NSW

Great job

Thanks K&T Rimber Solutions team for your great job instilling Germany laminating timber floor at my house even the stairs , it was a great job done with deco rug shop
Magdy

Store LocationLiverpool nsw

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

From choosing and purchasing our floors to installation we had a great experience.

Sri and his team did an exceptional job instaling our floors. It was a big job, 6 solid days. Worked until about 6.30 every evening to ensure we could finish the job in time .They worked in a structured way, cleaned afterwards and always had smiles on their faces.Thanks Decorug- Thanks Ryan at Bellrose Deco Rug for always keeping us in the loop and thanks to installers Sri and team. We are extremely satisfied.

Store Locationbelrose

Hybrid flooring

We had hybrid laminated flooring installed by our local Decorug store and were initially happy with the quote and selection of of the actual flooring. Our installer Gerard was fantastic, very friendly and even went out of his way to help us when we found a small imperfection on one of the boards. We were less happy with the overall service of the local store: calls and emails were not returned quickly and there has been no after sales follow up or service. The gentleman at Decorug Head Office was friendly and professional, but he was let down by several contractors not being professional.

Store LocationTuggerah
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Nurgul E.

Nurgul E.Sydney, NSW

Hybrid flooring!

Store LocationAlexandria
Sidney

SidneySydney, NSW

We went to Deco Rug last weekend to look for the rug for my parents’ new granny flat. My parents did have different views on the patten of rugs so we had to drive back to exchange for a different pattern. Alex and Angela looked after me. They are professional and very patient with us until we found the rug which pleased everyone. It is my second time shopping there and certainly I will go back again for my next one

Store LocationProspect NSW
Farid B

Farid BSydney, NSW

Great ranges of carpet and quality service

We had new carpet in our house from Decorug Prospect. Through out the process from selecting new carpet to installation Alex has been amazing and accommodating. We would highly recommend Decorug Prospect.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

DecoRug Penrith Fantastic Customer Service

We recently placed an order for plantation shutters, new carpet and a rug. After shopping around at various outlets we returned to Deco Rug and worked through our needs and budget with our sales consultant Wayne. We found that his quality service, perseverance and dedication made our experience much more positive. He was helpful and determined, he provided a competitive price. Our final decision to proceed with our order was largely based on how well Wayne represented the company and worked with us to ensure that we were happy with our purchase. Excellent service and communication. We now hope that this flows through to the final installation. Thank you

Store LocationPenrith
RegL

RegLSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters supply and installed.

I couldn't be any happier with the quality and installation of our Plantation shutters through decorug. Great work at the Team from Marsden Park. Special mentions to Jackie for her great advice and Adam for the installation.

Cheers
Ritesh

Store LocationMarsden Park
Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Store LocationAlexandria

Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m very happy with my rug it’s beautiful very good price and very good quality.

We purchased in Helensvale shop the employees was very helpful and friendly. Good quality for good price. Nice and thick, got good texture.
I’m extremely happy with the rugs I went back and we bought and other one as well.

Store LocationHelensvale 4216
Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience.

The best customer service experience I have had. Not only did Alex from the team sell me a carpet he understood what I wanted and delivered. I definitely will recommend others to you.

Lauren

LaurenSydney, NSW

The worst customer service

I have recently ordered verishades through Decorug. Customer support from head office has been poor. I requested a summary of my order after the check measurement via email, as i had made a couple of changes following the initial consultation. I never received the email. My simple requests have been ignored and the representative seems to have no understanding of the product. This has made the whole process stressful.

Store LocationBelrose
Ange.

Ange.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hybrid Flooring is stunning

Hybrid flooring purchased from Tuggerah Decorug store. Great service from the beginning.
Installer Gerard was fantastic and put it the hard work to ensure the old and new floor were level and perfect for inatalling. Highly recommend Deco rug and installer for any job.

Store LocationTuggerah NSW
Ang

AngSydney, NSW

Awesome service, awesome results!

Was served by Alex at the Prospect DecoRug store. Excellent & warm service since we walked in. He made helpful suggestions when we were hesitant & helped us pick out the perfect rug. Nothing was a hassle for him, he layed out a few rugs for us to see which I appreciated. He even carried my rug to the boot of my car. Would recommend!

Store LocationProspect, NSW