Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store

Pefect Service!

Knew exactly where to come back to after my 1st purchase
Back and again today for x2 beautiful rugs at prospect
Thanks Alex and Angela for your great customer service and expertise with our purchase

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Floating floor install and purchase

Dylan at Kotara deco rug gave great service and was very helpful! My floor was installed very fast and to an extremely high standard by Yasin And his apprentice.

I would highly recommend Decorug.

Store LocationKotara
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Will never deal with again

Took them 2 and a half weeks to send my flooring after I was told it would be there by Friday floor arrived with black pen on that wouldn’t not come off ended up be one board short and made me buy a whole new pack and now telling me it will take two weeks to get here. Worst company I have ever dealt with on top of all that every time I call them they would say I’ll call you back but they never did I had to call them back every time STAY AWAY!!!

Store LocationRobina
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Money in advance, job later on, may be never :(

- Paid premium amount for so called VERISHADES. Look great but start falling on very first day. Sent several emails. Installed on 17 June. Not been fixed yet. After sales service is very bad.

Store Locationauburn store
Warranty Claim MadeYes

floating timber flooring- Belrose Store

The lady at Deco Rug was very helpful and obliging in our selection and Vishtaspa was very pleasant to deal with in the measuring and quotation.
The installer Gerard Donohoe was very prompt and did an excellent job of installation.
Any minor issues were quickly resolved by him and simply.(eg adjusting door height for the beading)
We found him a very pleasant person and someone you were very comfortable to have in your home.
Highly recommended
Neville McKeand

Store Locationbelrose
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Neville, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new timber flooring and the service from the staff in store as well as our installer- we will be sure to pass on your feedback to the team. Have a lovely day!

Quality rug at great price

I needed a new rug for our recently enclosed single garage. I was looking for a rug of minimum size 150 x 200. I found a great range of rugs available at Deco Rug Capalaba. Staff were able to assist us to find the perfect rug in a "not too busy" design (I wanted something that had a pattern to hide any stains etc, but at the same time didn't want an overpowering pattern). We found a great rug under $200 so I was thrilled to not have to pay too much to achieve what I wanted. It's been approximately 6 months since I purchased the rug and it is perfect. In fact, I need to go back and buy another of the exact same rug for another area of my house.

Store LocationCapalaba
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Nickyall, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you found the perfect rug at a great price! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to our Capalaba team. We look forward to having you in store again. Have a lovely day!

Customer communication

Customer service was pleasant and obliging. I was not happy with the insufficient information from the project mgr. Instead it was all explained to me on the day of installation by Yasin, which incurred an additional cost which I was not prepared for.

Store LocationTaren Point
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We appreciate you letting us know and will look into it. Have a lovely day.

Amazing customer service, very polite and professional staff..

Totally satisfied with my experience in Liverpool store, Alex helped me there in choosing my flooring and patiently went through the hall process starting with choosing the right colour in store and then measuring and finally with the price. Very professional and polite team in there.
Thanks guys keep the good work .

Store LocationLiverpool
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Sandra, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with the service from the Liverpool team- we will be sure to pass on the feedback. Have a lovely day!

Better than we could’ve hoped for.

We picked our new laminate flooring through the Tuggerah branch and had a lovely gentleman named Mike install it for us. He was super efficient and kind and walked us through everything as he did it. He also went above and beyond with our skirting boards and joiners to make sure we were happy with the end result. I honestly couldn’t reccomend Mike highly enough such a valuable asset to the company and such a lovely human. Thanks again!

Store LocationTuggerah
Hi Heather, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Mike. Have a lovely day!

Love my floors

Yasin was on time and installed my floors quickly and efficiently. Yasin was polite and informed me what work was being done did the installation beautifully, I highly recommend him, Thank you.

Store LocationTuggerah
Hi Darien, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Yasin. Have a lovely day!

Great installation!

Thanks to Gerard from DecoRug who installed the vinyl hybrid flooring in my residence. The floor looks great and being mostly on old floorboards he managed the installation very well.

Store LocationChullora
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Gerard. Have a lovely day!

A fantastic experience!

Angela and Omar at DecoRug Prospect were wonderful, they helped us choose two rugs that went really well with our furniture! They gave us the option to take the rugs home, they were also very patient and extremely helpful. Would recommend to anyone!

Store LocationDecoRug Prospect
Hi Fay, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you love your new rugs! Have a lovely day

Very happy and loved the service.

We had to replace our timber floors due to unforseen problems. Deco Rug head office and Prospect could not have been more helpful and prompt!!
Great installers..thanks Ryan, and beautiful craftsmanship!!

Store LocationProspect
Hi Caroyln, thanks for taking the time leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Prospect team, the head office team and our installers. Have a lovely day!

We had to unexpectedly replace our floorboards and carpet. Decorug was helpful and prompt and got us a great deal on replacing our flooring. We love our new vinyl hybrid floor and plush soft carpet! Sassan the manager at Auburn was great to deal with, very easy to communicate with and so helpful.

Store LocationAuburn Decorug
Hi Pri, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring and carpet. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Sassan. Have a lovely day!

Excellent service and installation

The people from Deco rug provided a good product with excellent service. The installation of the carpet and floorboards was professional. I will be using them again. I have now recommended them to my friends.

Store LocationAuburn
Hi Albert, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new carpet and flooring. Thanks for the recommendations and have a lovely day!

excellent product, good servicing and good finishing work for floor

We are very happy with sales girl Rosa ,she helped us from the beginning till end and supported sorting out finance. Great customer service and support .We will recommend to our friends for sure.

Store LocationAspley Store
Hi Lincy, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring. We will be sure to pass your valuable feedback on to Rosa and the team. Have a lovely day!

Best customer service @ Deco Rug Auburn!

Best customer service at Deco Rug Auburn store. Want to say a HUGE thank you to sales rep. Akmal for helping us out with finding the perfect rug for our living room. Akmal was very helpful, kind, creative, understanding and patient. Thank you Akmal for giving us a great experience at your store - we love our new rug and so does everyone else! High quality and great designs. Highly recommend this store and Akmal - go to him! He’ll find the right rug for you!

Store LocationAuburn, NSW
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new rug- it looks fantastic! We will be sure to pass on your feedback to Akmal. Have a lovely day!

Too many delays after booking blinds

I ordered blinds from decorug shop last month, paid the initial deposit. I was in a hurry to get it delivered for my new house. Once deposit is got from me, they came and measured the windows and they confirmed warehouse order is placed. Then after few weeks, they said they wanted to make another measurement done from the installer and I was told order is still not placed. Not sure why they told me earlier that order was already placed. Very poor communication on their process, they wasted 2-3 weeks of my time. Now I am told that it would take 7-8 weeks for actual delivery and installation. Never recommend this one if you are want it quicker.

Store LocationAuburn
Hi Santhosh, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Our apologies that this has happened. I have replied to your private message ticket- however, if you could please send me through your order number so that we can look at resolving this for you? Thanks!

DecoRug Prospect

Thanks to DecoRug Prospect, Angela and Alex. Very helpful to select the right carpet. Sam the installer was also great. Came on time, did a fabulous install. A huge thanks to all the Prospect team. I highly recommend them.

Store LocationProspect
Hi Katrina, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your carpet. We will be sure to pass your feedback on to the team and installer. Have a lovely day!

Thanks Angela from Devo Rug Prospect Store

We were so stressed out looking for ideas, tossing between tiles and floor board. Until We met Angela, who was so extremely helpful and informative. We were originally worried of the kitchen cabinet's wood texture/pattern and finding it so hard to blend it with the rest of the furnitures in the house. Then Angela introduced us to timber floor board from Floor dreams. It is oh high quality,easy installation ( had help from our dad, did it ourselves, labor cost saving) and it transformed the room into something else. Thanks Angela. Oh and I'm LOVING my Ethos Shaggy rugs!!!! So fluffy!!!!

Store LocationProspect store
Hi Andri, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Your new floors and rug look amazing! So glad to hear that you are happy with them- we will be sure to pass the feedback on to Angela. Have a lovely day!