Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (117)

Best Service & Great Stylists!!!

Angela and Alex at Decorug Prospect were amazing!!! I bought a rug and cushions to style my home for an open house! I had no idea what colours worked, and Angela and Alex put together an amazing colour/product combination with ease and joy. I’m so happy and grateful!! My living room now looks like it could be in a magazine! Will definitely be back!! The home will definitely sell for $$$

Helen

HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great new Hybrid Flooring installed by Ryan

We are very happy with our new Hybrid Floor installed by Ryan from HR Timber flooring and another young man who works with him. They were very professional and they worked extremely hard, taking pride in their workmanship. I would highly recommend Ryan and Deco Rugs.

Store LocationTuggerah
Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ryan - Timber Flooring Installer

We have just had our Decorug timber flooring installed and it looks fantastic. For a young man, Ryan was very professional and took great pride in his work. Highly recommended.

Store LocationPenrith Decorug

Frank Oj

Frank OjSydney, NSW

Great sales service and installation

Alex at Prospect Deco Rug's knowledge and help in choosing the right carpet for our house was excellent. He spent the time with us explaining the various options, without pressuring us to make a decision on the spot.
The installers they use were also very thorough and did a quality detailed installation.
Would definitely use them again.

Store LocationProspect, NSW
Andres

AndresSydney, NSW

Best service ever!!!!

One stop shop! To only deal with one place to get Hybrid floors, shutters, carpet and finishing of the renovation with some rugs is amazing. In a time of uncertainty with the corona virus the store manager Alex and his team at Decorug Prospect did an amazing job. Thankfully not one hiccup for all those products. Professional service instore and in home with the installers. Would highly recommend this store.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by store and installers let down poorly by job co ordinator

Without any communication to me my laminate install job was re assigned to another job on the very same day that I had taken time off from work to have this job done. Excellent customer service from Angela with repeated follow ups and the very professional installers were seriously let down by Deco Rug job Co Ordinator. Angela made sure I had limited interactions with the co ordinator but on the few times I had to deal with them I was let down each and every time. A complaint made on the day of the re assigned job still has not been answered. Deco Rug back office staff just do not care about customer service.

Store Locationprospect nsw
Fauzan

FauzanSydney, NSW

Great service - great product- great install!

Between Alex and his product knowledge and Ryan and his attention to detail in installing our premium hybrid floors; I wont ever go anywhere else when it comes to flooring - seriously their customer service is 2nd to none.

Lynette cupitt

Lynette cupittSydney, NSW

A wonderful result

A big thanks to the wonderful team who organised and installed our blinds , l had a few companies who said they couldn’t do one of our windows but you guys did the impossible and they look amazing

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service by fantastic people

Viv A.

Viv A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet

Great service from start to finish Julie at Marsden park was very helpful in store and let me take as long as I needed to select carpet. Fantastic job all round.

Store LocationMarsden park

Very happy customer

Very happy with our timber floor. Entire process went smoothly from start to finish. Great sales team and Ravi from K&T Timber flooring solutions did a great job laying it.

Store LocationWest Gosford
Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Looks really Good!

Ravi and the team at K&T timber flooring solutions did a great job at installing the new hybrid flooring that we purchased from Decorug in Caringbah. They were polite and worked hard to finish the job in one day and cleaned up and took the rubbish with them. We are very happy with our new floor in the rumpus room and hallway. Hybrid flooring looks really good and we love just love it!

Store LocationCaringbah
Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

From choosing and purchasing our floors to installation we had a great experience.

Sri and his team did an exceptional job instaling our floors. It was a big job, 6 solid days. Worked until about 6.30 every evening to ensure we could finish the job in time .They worked in a structured way, cleaned afterwards and always had smiles on their faces.Thanks Decorug- Thanks Ryan at Bellrose Deco Rug for always keeping us in the loop and thanks to installers Sri and team. We are extremely satisfied.

Store Locationbelrose
Sidney

SidneySydney, NSW

We went to Deco Rug last weekend to look for the rug for my parents’ new granny flat. My parents did have different views on the patten of rugs so we had to drive back to exchange for a different pattern. Alex and Angela looked after me. They are professional and very patient with us until we found the rug which pleased everyone. It is my second time shopping there and certainly I will go back again for my next one

Store LocationProspect NSW
Farid B

Farid BSydney, NSW

Great ranges of carpet and quality service

We had new carpet in our house from Decorug Prospect. Through out the process from selecting new carpet to installation Alex has been amazing and accommodating. We would highly recommend Decorug Prospect.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

DecoRug Penrith Fantastic Customer Service

We recently placed an order for plantation shutters, new carpet and a rug. After shopping around at various outlets we returned to Deco Rug and worked through our needs and budget with our sales consultant Wayne. We found that his quality service, perseverance and dedication made our experience much more positive. He was helpful and determined, he provided a competitive price. Our final decision to proceed with our order was largely based on how well Wayne represented the company and worked with us to ensure that we were happy with our purchase. Excellent service and communication. We now hope that this flows through to the final installation. Thank you

Store LocationPenrith
RegL

RegLSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters supply and installed.

I couldn't be any happier with the quality and installation of our Plantation shutters through decorug. Great work at the Team from Marsden Park. Special mentions to Jackie for her great advice and Adam for the installation.

Cheers
Ritesh

Store LocationMarsden Park
Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Store LocationAlexandria
Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m very happy with my rug it’s beautiful very good price and very good quality.

We purchased in Helensvale shop the employees was very helpful and friendly. Good quality for good price. Nice and thick, got good texture.
I’m extremely happy with the rugs I went back and we bought and other one as well.

Store LocationHelensvale 4216
Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience.

The best customer service experience I have had. Not only did Alex from the team sell me a carpet he understood what I wanted and delivered. I definitely will recommend others to you.