2.7

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Bad Service

I had laminate flooring installed into my unit three years ago.
All was good for the first 12 months, since then I have had nothing but trouble with both the flooring and the staff.
Deco Rug have sent several people out to inspect the problem. The last complaint I made was 14 months ago and I am still waiting for this to be rectified. They do not return calls, or answer emails. I am constantly having to follow them up. I am seriously thinking of putting this all in the hands of the Office of Fair Trading as I appear to be getting nowhere!
Very, very unhappy with Deco Rug, would never recommend them.

Ondrej M.
Ondrej M.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service! No Warranty!

Stay clear of this place - they are good sellers but that's pretty much it and forget any 20 year of warranty. My floor started to move after about 1 year and even though I was told it will get replaced I had to fix it myself. I also noticed a chip on the stairs which was attributed to the 'wear and tear' after a Decorug person couldn't pass it as a water damage or as-manufactured condition - he certainly tried. Not to mention that I was ignored for months - certainly avoid the Bankstown office they don't reply to emails or calls. After months of calling them I was told that they are not going to do anything as I already fixed the moving floor problem and the chip on the stairs is 'wear and tear'. Just stay clear of Decorug.

• +2Thumbnail

Amazing Service and Amazing shutters

Received amazing service and product with our plantation shutters. Alex from Decorug prospect was amazing in helping me find the right shutters fitted for my house - if you want excellent service ask for him. The job took 4 hours, which was shorter than expected and the did a fantastic job.

Store LocationProspect
Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Hybrid flooring

We had hybrid laminated flooring installed by our local Decorug store and were initially happy with the quote and selection of of the actual flooring. Our installer Gerard was fantastic, very friendly and even went out of his way to help us when we found a small imperfection on one of the boards. We were less happy with the overall service of the local store: calls and emails were not returned quickly and there has been no after sales follow up or service. The gentleman at Decorug Head Office was friendly and professional, but he was let down by several contractors not being professional.

Store LocationTuggerah
Michelle
MichelleNew South Wales

Hybrid Flooring Godfreyhirst : Supply and Installation

We went to Decorug Marsden Park Store and we were assisted by Les. He also came to our property for measuring. He is informative and helpful. The flooring was installed by SRI and his boys. They are polite, friendly and professional and the installation was excellent. We are very pleased with the quality of their work. Higly recommended.

Store LocationMarsden Park
Roksan K.
Roksan K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company

Ashleigh
AshleighSydney, NSW

Customer Service and Installation of Vinyl Floors

I experienced terrific customer service from Zain at the Caringbah Store in regards to purchasing Vinyl Floor boards. The team went above and beyond to order the particular product that i wanted, and guaranteed that they would make it happen, and it did. Also the communication between Zain and myself was great, always keeping me up to date with the progress, which is key to great service.
Yasin my installer, Was wonderful. He is a very efficient worker and got the job done very well.
Very pleased with my overall experience with Decorug, My floors look amazing, and i would recommend them to my family and friends.
Thankyou!

Store LocationDeco Rug Taren Point
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ashleigh, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring! We will be sure to pass your feedback on to Zain and Yasin. Thanks again and have a lovely day!

EllieSydney, NSW

Shutters not happy with head office

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ellie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are truly sorry that you have had this experience with your shutters. Our manager Mark will be in touch with you shortly to rectify the issue for you. Again, our apologies

Ellie

That was 8 days ago now and still no word . I’d hate to be an inpatient person?

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Ellie, our apologies. I have followed up with Mark again today- He said he will be in contact with you asap. If you haven't heard from him by 5pm today please let me know. Thanks!

Dipen C.
Dipen C.Sydney, NSW

Money in advance, job later on, may be never :(

- Paid premium amount for so called VERISHADES. Look great but start falling on very first day. Sent several emails. Installed on 17 June. Not been fixed yet. After sales service is very bad.

Store Locationauburn store
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Dipen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are very sorry to hear that you have had this experience with our Verishades. Could you please send me your order number so that we can sort this out for you? Thanks!

Home Decor Shops