2.7

• Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (3)

Ondrej M.
Ondrej M.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service! No Warranty!

Stay clear of this place - they are good sellers but that's pretty much it and forget any 20 year of warranty. My floor started to move after about 1 year and even though I was told it will get replaced I had to fix it myself. I also noticed a chip on the stairs which was attributed to the 'wear and tear' after a Decorug person couldn't pass it as a water damage or as-manufactured condition - he certainly tried. Not to mention that I was ignored for months - certainly avoid the Bankstown office they don't reply to emails or calls. After months of calling them I was told that they are not going to do anything as I already fixed the moving floor problem and the chip on the stairs is 'wear and tear'. Just stay clear of Decorug.

• +2Thumbnail
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Store LocationLiverpool - Mega Center
tan
tanSydney, NSW

Yasin is the best

We had Yasin lay our floor board for us nothing was to much trouble he made sure we where happy with everything before he left us ...

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Jayb
Jayb

Fantastic customer service!

We visited the Prospect store for some rugs. The service we received from Angela was fantastic! Even when we needed to exchange a rug she was so helpful and ensured we were 100% happy with our choice. Would recommend her!!

Store LocationProspect
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Jayb, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are so glad to hear that you love your new rug- we'll be sure to pass your feedback on to Angela. Have a lovely day!

Carolyn
Carolyn

Very happy and loved the service.

We had to replace our timber floors due to unforseen problems. Deco Rug head office and Prospect could not have been more helpful and prompt!!
Great installers..thanks Ryan, and beautiful craftsmanship!!

Store LocationProspect
Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Caroyln, thanks for taking the time leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new flooring- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to the Prospect team, the head office team and our installers. Have a lovely day!

JCA
JCABrisbane

Do not use this company!

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to leave a review.
We are very to hear that you have had this experience with your flooring installation.
Could you please send me through your order number so that we can look into this for you?
Thanks.

not a good result beware consumers

Asked them to give me a plan on fixing our floor and told us we would have to clear out our bottom level of the house and it would take 2 weeks to fix when the original install took 2 days feel like they are trying to make it to hard to have it fixed now they are not calling back

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us. Our apologies that you have had issues with your flooring. Could you please send through your order number so that I can look into this for you? Thanks.