Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store (page 3 of 11)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (117)

Jagadeesh

JagadeeshSydney, NSW

Laminate flooring Installation

Went to Decorug Auburn with zero knowledge on flooring. Leon and Akmal were very knowledgeable and provided excellent service throughtout.

The flooring installation done by Sri from Sydney boys flooring was excellent and very happy with the end result. The team of installers were very professional, on-time and accommodated minor requests as well. Very friendly people, attended to every minor detail and would highly recommend them.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

10 / 10 PERFECT !!!!

This is the second time I have purchased carpet and flooring from Decorugs Liverpool and they are the best.

Excellent quality and great price

My flooring was installed by SYDNEY BOYS FLOORING. They did a perfect job installing the floors. There quality of work was excellent. My original hardwood flooring was in terrible condition. It had many holes and was very uneven and the team at sydney boys flooring fixed my old floors and exceeded my expectations. Great sydney boys flooring and great job Decorugs Liverpool

Couldn’t ask for better! Amazing service and amazing product - Prospect.

The Prospect Decorug store had provided me with amazing service. They were quick, clear and patient in exploring all viable options with me. Couldn’t recommend a better store for rugs.

Kumar

KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Alex in Decora Prospect store

Went to purchase a rug for the living area in prospect Decorug store. The service we have received from Alex was extra ordinary. He knew the product well and explained clearly. He was showing everything for us to choose the best matching rug for our living area. He was also quick to respond, polite and very professional. We were also able to get it for a good price compare to other places. More variety and sizes available. I will definitely recommend Alex to my relatives and friends.

Tav and Zee

Tav and ZeeSydney, NSW

Carpet and Wooden Flooring

Les exceeded our expectations in Marsden Park outlet we walked in and didn't buy any products and he being so nice we returned back to Deco rug after a week to make a purchase. He was very helpful and went above and beyond for us. The process was made so easy with the carpet and flooring installation. Mike came in to install the flooring he did an excellent job. I was amazed with his skills. Jason who did the carpet install did an amazing job as well.
Very friendly guys looking forward to do another project in the near future. Not certain why people exaggerate with bad reviews i believe if you be nice and patience deco rug will certainly resolve your issue. They is always a better way to resolve any dispute.

Baz K

Baz KSydney, NSW

High quality flooring - looks great

Had a great experience with the team at Auburn. We had a customer contact allocated to us from the head office who helpfully coordinated our work and kept us informed. Most importantly for us our oak engineered flooring looks stunning and has changed the entire look of our property. Thanks guys

Patel Y.

Patel Y.Sydney, NSW

Ryans installation of Hybrid Flooring!!!!!!

Ryan & his worker Nathan has blown me away!!!! with there explanation of the job,to there unreal attention to detail
My experience previous with flooring was not that great but having them come into my home was very comforting
They arrived on time everyday with the great mannerism and work drive
Ryan came into my home and straight away discussed the procedure and plan of attack.
They stuck to there word and put down a floor better then expected.Highly recommend Ryan and his team from DecoRug
Alex from the Blacktown store was very in detail with his explanation,highly recommend talking to him

Thankyou

Roksan K.

Roksan K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company

Margie

MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

installation of hybrid flooring

Yasin and colleague did a great job on our flooring. it looks amazing. Yasin was informative and helpful the whole way through. he was very respectful and both worked hard to get the job done and did a great job. Highly recommend the service from decorum from sale to installation.

Pola

PolaSydney, NSW

Excellent service in installing our window fittings!

We went to their Auburn store and Kevin provided us with excellent service end to end. He explained well the differences on products and scheduled us for a site visit right away. Very professional, arrived on time and well explained the products. Installation process was great too! Eric (installer) was very professional and knows what he's doing. Will definitely recommend Deco Rug for your windows fittings (we had plantation shutters, blinds, and veri shades installed). Shopped around, they gave us the best deal for what we need!

Installer of floating floors - Gerard

Shop experience was very pleasant & efficient. Install time was perfect. I was Most impressed with the installation of my floating floors. Gerard was punctual, informative & did a fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Great customer service and installation!

Akmal from Deco Rug Auburn was informative and made our decision making easy. Lines of communication were open throughout the whole process of purchase to installation. Yasin is a master tradesman. His work was faultless and his work ethic outstanding. I highly recommend Yasin for any flooring installation.

• +1
Stephen

StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Floating floor

Excellent service from Decorug West Gosford with flexible timing to schedule with other trades.
Ryan provided meticulous installation and communication regarding interface with kitchen and bathroom edging. Overall an outstanding job.
Stephen Gunderman

Hybrid Flooring Installation

Just wanted to thank the team from Belrose store for a no fuss, no stress experience. Ryan was very thorough, helpful and responsive to our request. We had Gerard installed our hybrid flooring and we were very happy with the quality of his work, great customer service skills and nothing is difficult even in some tricky areas! The transformation of the space was amazing and it feels like we live in a new home! Thank you Gerard!

Karen rippard

Karen rippardSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ian and Salam

The sale rep at the store was very helpful the product was a good price and quality. The installers ian and salam were awesome they worked quickly were friendly and did an amazing job

Ian and Sala, superb.

Ian and Salam arrived on time, were really friendly and easygoing. They helped me moving out the old carpet. The laod the new carpet which looks amazing! Much thanks Ian and Salam. Of course Talin for being highly efficient, he is a thorough gentleman.

Decorug, wonder workers!

On top a great experiance with Ian and Salam the installers, we can't look past the extra miles taken by Talin in the office who was very courteous and helpful when he went above and beyond in assisting and changing our arrangements for installation!! Thank you guys. Excellent service!

Marcus Throup

Marcus ThroupSydney, NSW

Ian and Salam did an excellent job.

Ian and Salam arrived on time and made a wonderful impression from arrival through completion of the job. They are very neat and meticulous

I am absolutely impressed. Ian and Salam come highly recommended. David Catlin you were very professional and helpful. Thanks guys!

channa sena

channa senaSydney, NSW

Bad Experience with Deco Rug

Levent dinc

Levent dincSydney, NSW

We are extremely please with decorug flooring. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Sydney boys was amazing to work with , professional and respectful. Your installation team was top notch. We love our new laminated floors.