Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store (page 3 of 17)

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (153)

Happy Chappy
Happy ChappySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Customer Service in store was excellent. Polite and quick measuring service offered.
Measured, check measure within 1 week. Materials arrived and installation carried out before estimated date. Shutters look great. Excellent Service.

Awesome,looks amazing

At the Tuggerah store Simon was. Very helpful explaining the difference between carpets and flooring, we got floating through house which was amazing , we can’t fault his work and Omer Yaman the carpet installer was fantastic , very quick work, 5 rooms in 4.5hrs,end result was also amazing , we can’t thank the team enough!!

Satisfactory outcome

My husband & I purchased carpet from DecoRug Mornington to cover 4 bedrooms, stairs , dining & living rooms in our home. Upon completion of laying ,I found several areas that didn't meet with my satisfaction . DecoRug agreed. They sent Moey & Danny ( his helper) to remedy the situation. Moey's skilful carpet laying was able to replace & fix most areas that I was unhappy with. He was unable to do some areas, but helped in negotiating an outcome that was satisfactory to both parties.
DecoRug carry quality products at competitive pricing. They care about their customers. I have no hesitation in recommending DecoRug to friends & family

Excellent service and product

Was very happy with the service Decorug provided. Great in store service from Belrose followed up by home visit and quote. Then excellent installers with Yasin and helper. New vinyl floor planks look classy and professionally installed

Jule
JuleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

From the friendly, expert advice from Peter and Craig at the West Gosford store when deciding on which carpet would be best for my home(and that was pretty tough!), to the removal and installation...I couldn’t have been more impressed with the entire Decorug team. Frank, Omar and Omar are masters at their profession. Their cheerful, friendly demeanor, together with their expert skills of laying carpet made this experience so much less stressful than what I had expected. The entire crew couldn’t have been more helpful. I would highly recommend Decorug not just for a top quality product but for the service to the customer. Simply outstanding!
Thanks so very much to you all. Julia and Iain

Anthony JS
Anthony JS

Why go anywhere else?

From purchase to a quality install, very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Decorug Penrith. Brie helped us select a suitable carpet, then answered our questions during the measure and quote, Elizabeth at head office was very helpful and professional too. And finally Omer, you did a sensational job installing our new carpet. On time, courteous and absolutely professional! We highly recommend Decorug Penrith for your flooring needs.

Valet
Valet

Great Service

Served by both Hassan and Michael at DFO. Both informative and gave opinions, not the typical sales type that were pushy which was likeable. Thank you we look forward to collecting our goods and possibly more!!

Stephen L.
Stephen L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hasin installed hybrid flooring has done an amazing job! we are very happy with the end result!

Amazing install hybrid floor by Hasin! We are very happy with all the rooms, and staircase I highly recommend Hasin

Carmen Laing
Carmen LaingSydney, NSW

Yasin - Timber Flooring

Debra at Penrith store was very patient as we changed our selection 3 times. Yasin and crew of 1 was amazing. Yasin was very knowledgeable, polite, punctual, they both did a great job, thankyou. Our home looks amazing. thank you from Carmen, Geoff Laing

B. Ell
B. EllSydney

Good customer service

High praise to Mel at Deco Rug, Belrose for her help and advice in floor choice and later in our home for the measurements and quote. Also thank you to Sevda from Head Office for admin. Special thanks to Yasin and his able assistant for installation. He communicated with me on arrival times and was prompt, efficient and polite. They worked without a break to complete the floor after laying the levelling cement the previous day. He ensured I was happy with the result prior to packing up and leaving. They took pride in their work and rightly so.

Dannielle
DannielleSydney, NSW

Ryan - HR Timber flooring

A big thanks to Ryan and Bre who worked so hard to install our new floorboards all in one day.
Ryan’s attention to detail, professionalism and communication throughout the installation process has to be commended!
I would highly recommend Ryan from HR Timber flooring to anyone in need of a installer.

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Decorug Liverpool - Plantation Shutters

Dealing with the store was great initially, very helpful and responsive. With Covid there was a delay on installation but this was to be expected. HOWEVER the actual quality of installation was woeful with obvious gaps around the edges of the shutters. I've been following up with the store and Project Manager FOR MONTHS now with no luck - seems once they get your money they couldn't care less about customer service. Guess that's what you get for paying for cheap shutters. Cheap workmanship.

Jacki
JackiHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous Floating Floors...

Ravi laid our Titan floors. He is efficient and courteous. We are very pleased with his work. Customer service Excellent.

The De silva's
The De silva's

Flooring installer Sri

We Just had our Decorug flooring installed by Sri. He was very professional and did a fantastic job. Highly recommended.
Thank you also to the staff at Liverpool Decorug who offered great customer service and helped us choose the right style for our new home.