Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store (page 3 of 9)

4.5

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (170)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (116)

Cheryl

CherylSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing just love our flooring

We had a few hiccups before floors were layed head office were great in communication with us then when floors were layed by GERARD who was truly amazing and guided us with our scotia (little hiccup there in colour) GERARD’S workman ship is excellent , so professional, takes care and such a quick worker he was honestly amazing , and a lovely man as well , Decor rug you have a winner with GERARD laying your flooring thAnkyou

Jagadeesh

JagadeeshSydney, NSW

Laminate flooring Installation

Went to Decorug Auburn with zero knowledge on flooring. Leon and Akmal were very knowledgeable and provided excellent service throughtout.

The flooring installation done by Sri from Sydney boys flooring was excellent and very happy with the end result. The team of installers were very professional, on-time and accommodated minor requests as well. Very friendly people, attended to every minor detail and would highly recommend them.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

10 / 10 PERFECT !!!!

This is the second time I have purchased carpet and flooring from Decorugs Liverpool and they are the best.

Excellent quality and great price

My flooring was installed by SYDNEY BOYS FLOORING. They did a perfect job installing the floors. There quality of work was excellent. My original hardwood flooring was in terrible condition. It had many holes and was very uneven and the team at sydney boys flooring fixed my old floors and exceeded my expectations. Great sydney boys flooring and great job Decorugs Liverpool

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Couldn’t ask for better! Amazing service and amazing product - Prospect.

The Prospect Decorug store had provided me with amazing service. They were quick, clear and patient in exploring all viable options with me. Couldn’t recommend a better store for rugs.

Kumar

KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Alex in Decora Prospect store

Went to purchase a rug for the living area in prospect Decorug store. The service we have received from Alex was extra ordinary. He knew the product well and explained clearly. He was showing everything for us to choose the best matching rug for our living area. He was also quick to respond, polite and very professional. We were also able to get it for a good price compare to other places. More variety and sizes available. I will definitely recommend Alex to my relatives and friends.

Baz K

Baz KSydney, NSW

High quality flooring - looks great

Had a great experience with the team at Auburn. We had a customer contact allocated to us from the head office who helpfully coordinated our work and kept us informed. Most importantly for us our oak engineered flooring looks stunning and has changed the entire look of our property. Thanks guys

Patel Y.

Patel Y.Sydney, NSW

Ryans installation of Hybrid Flooring!!!!!!

Ryan & his worker Nathan has blown me away!!!! with there explanation of the job,to there unreal attention to detail
My experience previous with flooring was not that great but having them come into my home was very comforting
They arrived on time everyday with the great mannerism and work drive
Ryan came into my home and straight away discussed the procedure and plan of attack.
They stuck to there word and put down a floor better then expected.Highly recommend Ryan and his team from DecoRug
Alex from the Blacktown store was very in detail with his explanation,highly recommend talking to him

Thankyou

Roksan K.

Roksan K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company

Margie

MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

installation of hybrid flooring

Yasin and colleague did a great job on our flooring. it looks amazing. Yasin was informative and helpful the whole way through. he was very respectful and both worked hard to get the job done and did a great job. Highly recommend the service from decorum from sale to installation.

Pola

PolaSydney, NSW

Excellent service in installing our window fittings!

We went to their Auburn store and Kevin provided us with excellent service end to end. He explained well the differences on products and scheduled us for a site visit right away. Very professional, arrived on time and well explained the products. Installation process was great too! Eric (installer) was very professional and knows what he's doing. Will definitely recommend Deco Rug for your windows fittings (we had plantation shutters, blinds, and veri shades installed). Shopped around, they gave us the best deal for what we need!

Installer of floating floors - Gerard

Shop experience was very pleasant & efficient. Install time was perfect. I was Most impressed with the installation of my floating floors. Gerard was punctual, informative & did a fantastic job. Highly recommend!

Helen

HelenSydney, NSW

Great customer service and installation!

Akmal from Deco Rug Auburn was informative and made our decision making easy. Lines of communication were open throughout the whole process of purchase to installation. Yasin is a master tradesman. His work was faultless and his work ethic outstanding. I highly recommend Yasin for any flooring installation.

• +1
Stephen

StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Floating floor

Excellent service from Decorug West Gosford with flexible timing to schedule with other trades.
Ryan provided meticulous installation and communication regarding interface with kitchen and bathroom edging. Overall an outstanding job.
Stephen Gunderman

Hybrid Flooring Installation

Just wanted to thank the team from Belrose store for a no fuss, no stress experience. Ryan was very thorough, helpful and responsive to our request. We had Gerard installed our hybrid flooring and we were very happy with the quality of his work, great customer service skills and nothing is difficult even in some tricky areas! The transformation of the space was amazing and it feels like we live in a new home! Thank you Gerard!

Marcus Throup

Marcus ThroupSydney, NSW

Ian and Salam did an excellent job.

Ian and Salam arrived on time and made a wonderful impression from arrival through completion of the job. They are very neat and meticulous

I am absolutely impressed. Ian and Salam come highly recommended. David Catlin you were very professional and helpful. Thanks guys!

channa sena

channa senaSydney, NSW

Bad Experience with Deco Rug

Levent dinc

Levent dincSydney, NSW

We are extremely please with decorug flooring. Fantastic experience from start to finish. Sydney boys was amazing to work with , professional and respectful. Your installation team was top notch. We love our new laminated floors.

Helpful for the most part

I was asking for a professional or installer to be sent out to do final measurements because many floor was not level or flat. The store only sent a consultant to measure. I wasted money trying to level the floor. When the install date arrived was told it needed to be done again. Could have been avoided if the right person was send out first. Installer Yasin was great and very helpful and I’m very happy with the results he accomplished

Jennifer K.

Jennifer K.Illawarra, NSW

Professional floor layer

Gerard laid our floor with professionalism and respect for our house, nothing was a bother to him (the dog) he made sure all the floors were level and that the panels were precisely where they should be (no short cuts for him) he always told us when he would be coming and notified us if he was running late. It took him 3 days to lay our 66 square metres, His craftsmanship was second to none. The floor looks unreal and we would recommend him as a very professional layer who takes pride in his work.

Yasin Saves the day!

Bryson at Kotara was super helpful and had a great sales pitch.
Unfortunately the first installers that were sent out were unskilled, unprofessional and encouraging floor preparation that was never needed.
However, we were appointed an excellent saviour, being Yasin. Very professional, highly skilled & got the job done with no fuss.
If you have the opportunity to request an installer around the Newcastle/Sydney area, Yasin comes highly recommended.