Deco Rug Physical store

Deco Rug Physical store (page 4 of 11)

4.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (117)

tan

tanSydney, NSW

Yasin is the best

We had Yasin lay our floor board for us nothing was to much trouble he made sure we where happy with everything before he left us ...

Helpful for the most part

I was asking for a professional or installer to be sent out to do final measurements because many floor was not level or flat. The store only sent a consultant to measure. I wasted money trying to level the floor. When the install date arrived was told it needed to be done again. Could have been avoided if the right person was send out first. Installer Yasin was great and very helpful and I’m very happy with the results he accomplished

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

Happy customer

I have dealt with John and the team at The Grove three times over the past few years and on each separate occasion they have been very professional and friendly. The carpet installers did a professional job that I cannot see the joins. Highly recommend John and his team.

Rebecca L

Rebecca LSydney Surrounds, NSW

On time, polite, effecient. Performed a fabulous job.

Ian and salam arrived at 9am as scheduled. They were very efficient and very polite and friendly and i would thoroughly recommend them to anyone for future work. Great job guys.

Jennifer K.

Jennifer K.Illawarra, NSW

Professional floor layer

Gerard laid our floor with professionalism and respect for our house, nothing was a bother to him (the dog) he made sure all the floors were level and that the panels were precisely where they should be (no short cuts for him) he always told us when he would be coming and notified us if he was running late. It took him 3 days to lay our 66 square metres, His craftsmanship was second to none. The floor looks unreal and we would recommend him as a very professional layer who takes pride in his work.

Ran like clockwork.

Ian and Salam came and carpeted my house and wow! What a difference it makes! The guys toiled away and really went above and beyond to do a superb job! My husband amd I are pleased with tbe results.

Yasin Saves the day!

Bryson at Kotara was super helpful and had a great sales pitch.
Unfortunately the first installers that were sent out were unskilled, unprofessional and encouraging floor preparation that was never needed.
However, we were appointed an excellent saviour, being Yasin. Very professional, highly skilled & got the job done with no fuss.
If you have the opportunity to request an installer around the Newcastle/Sydney area, Yasin comes highly recommended.

One_and_only_me

One_and_only_meQueensland

Still Amazing

Thanks John and the team at Helensvale, you guys are amazing each time I come in. You guys offer honest advice, which makes purchasing from you so much easier. Thanks you and will see you guys again in the near future.

DomK

DomKNSW, 2113

Super efficient

Ian and Salam were fast and friendly, the work was great and they wers also super tidy. I would highly recommend them. Much appreciated guys thanks and all the best

You done a good job.

Thanks Ian and Salam for coming and carpeting my house. You helped me alot and i was very happy with you guys helping remove the smelly old dirty carpet from my yard and doing help around the house good jobs guys. Thanks so much ian and salam.

Carolyn P.

Carolyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute shambles and still not finished after 3 weeks

Never deal with this company. I have never experienced such unprofessional time wasters. My carpet was “discontinued” then the second choice was “faulty”...
What a lot of nonsense. Then when it was finally installed they didn’t order enough.
Still waiting.
Absolutely disgraceful

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Great service!

Ange was fantastic in store and gave my wife and I helpful advice.Jerard installed our floating floorboards and was very friendly and did a professional job.It all went very smoothly.Thank you.

Artur D.

Artur D.Sydney, NSW

Very professional and friendly

Very professional and helpful staff in the store. We found the perfect carpet for a competitive price with a minimal waste. Carpet installers did an amazing job and were super friendly. Thank you Deco Rug Auburn

Caroline

CarolineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Ian and salam arrived early
Very professional in their work and vacuuming all carpets was a bonus. We are very pleased with the end result and quality of their workmanship
Definitely recommend

Job well done

Very happy with the service by Yasin who installed vinyl floorboards for us - he was very prompt and helpful and our floors look great! He gave great advice and nothing was a problem. Would highly recommend Yasin and big thank you to Amanda from Kotara store for all her help.

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Excellent service all round.

I had been looking for carpet for over 6 months. Went into decor rugs Kotara and met Bryson. Bryson is a real asset to the company. He is passionate with a capitol P. We took a few samples home and within a week decided on the Signature range Cashmere. Bryson got Jason and Chris from Sydney to lay the carpet. It was a tricky room and he wanted the best. Jason and Chris were polite, professional and did an excellent job. Nothing was any trouble for them. We are very happy with the quality of the carpet and the laying. Thank you

Neville Levin

Neville LevinSydney Surrounds, NSW

The best in every way

Milo

MiloSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent product.

Thank you Decorug for the product they recommended for my home. It has changed the house completely, compared to the cheap shiny laminate i had purchased 5 years ago. I purchased their 14mm laminate ( Historic oak) which is made in germany. They have the same color in 10mm long boards. Installer was Mike, he very precise when doing the job, he did not take shortcuts.

We are satisfied with the job done by the carpet installers Ian and Salam
they arrived on time as scheduled and did an immaculate job, they met our high standards we highly recommend them for carpet installation

David Willis

David Willis

Great Experience

My experience with Deck Rugs Marsden Park was excellent. I had to do most of my planning over the phone and the team were excellent. Communication was great and always clear and ontime. My installer Wade was awesome. He arrived ontime as agreed, and his attention to detail was excellent. Wade worked out the best way to lay my carpet to minimise joins and wastage. Wade explained what he was going to do and the finished product is brilliant. I am about to put my house on the market so the interior needs to look excellent. With Wades help with the carpet, I have achieved this. I would have no hesitation in recommending both Decor Rugs Marsden Park, and my installer Wade.