Deco Rug Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (13)

Alika
AlikaSydney, NSW

Very bad experience

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely Bad Service

I had laminate flooring installed into my unit three years ago.
All was good for the first 12 months, since then I have had nothing but trouble with both the flooring and the staff.
Deco Rug have sent several people out to inspect the problem. The last complaint I made was 14 months ago and I am still waiting for this to be rectified. They do not return calls, or answer emails. I am constantly having to follow them up. I am seriously thinking of putting this all in the hands of the Office of Fair Trading as I appear to be getting nowhere!
Very, very unhappy with Deco Rug, would never recommend them.

Wayne S
Wayne SSydney, NSW

Blind did not fit and they do not respond

I was asked for full payment before delivery and installation.
I said "what if you don't deliver or they are wrong?"
I questioned this and was told to pay up or I would not get my blinds.
I paid, I had no choice.
Wouldn't you know it, the biggest of three blinds does not fit.
Decorug does not want to know about it, they do not respond.
Installer knew there was an issue before he left but they want me to justify their defective blind.
I think they make things hard for the customer hoping you will "just go away".
Now I have to fight them, I just do not have the time but I will.
So sad really...............

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

False promises and worst post-sales service

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Ondrej M.
Ondrej M.Sydney, NSW

Shocking service! No Warranty!

Stay clear of this place - they are good sellers but that's pretty much it and forget any 20 year of warranty. My floor started to move after about 1 year and even though I was told it will get replaced I had to fix it myself. I also noticed a chip on the stairs which was attributed to the 'wear and tear' after a Decorug person couldn't pass it as a water damage or as-manufactured condition - he certainly tried. Not to mention that I was ignored for months - certainly avoid the Bankstown office they don't reply to emails or calls. After months of calling them I was told that they are not going to do anything as I already fixed the moving floor problem and the chip on the stairs is 'wear and tear'. Just stay clear of Decorug.

• +2Thumbnail

Appalling customer service - Liverpool store

I had carpet and flooring installed. Contractors were consistently late and did not turn up one day, the project management and planning was appalling (for instance they did not advise me in advance that I could not stay in my home), they put a hole in my wall and used poor colour matching on trim but are not retuning my enquires to address these concerns. Complaint sites are also down . Do not use!

Store LocationLiverpool
Warranty Claim MadeNo
Melinda C.
Melinda C.Sydney, NSW

Time wasters

It’s this simple they are time wasters at Taren Point.The worst customer service experience I have ever had. How long do you have to wait for a promised phone call back to come out and do a quote? I’m not going to mention names. Poor handling on management side after three visits and four phone calls to the store. Recommend to go somewhere we’re they give good service and get the job done at hand.

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Samantha
SamanthaSydney, NSW

Decorug Liverpool - Plantation Shutters

Dealing with the store was great initially, very helpful and responsive. With Covid there was a delay on installation but this was to be expected. HOWEVER the actual quality of installation was woeful with obvious gaps around the edges of the shutters. I've been following up with the store and Project Manager FOR MONTHS now with no luck - seems once they get your money they couldn't care less about customer service. Guess that's what you get for paying for cheap shutters. Cheap workmanship.

Kerry
KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Lauren
LaurenSydney, NSW

The worst customer service

I have recently ordered verishades through Decorug. Customer support from head office has been poor. I requested a summary of my order after the check measurement via email, as i had made a couple of changes following the initial consultation. I never received the email. My simple requests have been ignored and the representative seems to have no understanding of the product. This has made the whole process stressful.

Store LocationBelrose
Jane
JaneSydney, NSW

Hate my floor

Flooring product sold by Rosa at Belrose does not perform as described; installation unsatisfactory with job not finished and requests for rectification ignored. Details provided to person doing in home measure not passed on to installer. Installer took short cuts leading to unsatisfactory outcomes. Products requested not delivered but charged for. Area manager contacted and provided photos but no outcome. I literally hate the floor and am reminded of it every day.

Roksan K.

Bad Experience with Deco Rug

Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

An absolute shambles and still not finished after 3 weeks

Never deal with this company. I have never experienced such unprofessional time wasters. My carpet was “discontinued” then the second choice was “faulty”...
What a lot of nonsense. Then when it was finally installed they didn’t order enough.
Still waiting.