Deco Rug Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (4)
Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by store and installers let down poorly by job co ordinator

Without any communication to me my laminate install job was re assigned to another job on the very same day that I had taken time off from work to have this job done. Excellent customer service from Angela with repeated follow ups and the very professional installers were seriously let down by Deco Rug job Co Ordinator. Angela made sure I had limited interactions with the co ordinator but on the few times I had to deal with them I was let down each and every time. A complaint made on the day of the re assigned job still has not been answered. Deco Rug back office staff just do not care about customer service.

Hybrid flooring

We had hybrid laminated flooring installed by our local Decorug store and were initially happy with the quote and selection of of the actual flooring. Our installer Gerard was fantastic, very friendly and even went out of his way to help us when we found a small imperfection on one of the boards. We were less happy with the overall service of the local store: calls and emails were not returned quickly and there has been no after sales follow up or service. The gentleman at Decorug Head Office was friendly and professional, but he was let down by several contractors not being professional.

Nurgul E.
Nurgul E.Sydney, NSW

Hybrid flooring!

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Mary J
Mary J

Service was satisfatory

I had carpets replaced in the bedrooms of my town house. The sales person at the Auburn store, Akmal, was helpful and delivered as scheduled. Post purchase service was good

Helpful for the most part

I was asking for a professional or installer to be sent out to do final measurements because many floor was not level or flat. The store only sent a consultant to measure. I wasted money trying to level the floor. When the install date arrived was told it needed to be done again. Could have been avoided if the right person was send out first. Installer Yasin was great and very helpful and I’m very happy with the results he accomplished

Ally GSydney, NSW

Great customer service, however small mistake cost us hundreds.

SuzieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Mixed feelings

Suzie

Sorry I have taken so long to reply. When I described my issue with the second rug to the staff at North Lakes they were extremely helpful and let me choose another more durable style. Again 5 stars for service. Thanks so much.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Suzie, so happy to hear that! Thanks for letting us know how it went.