Deco Rug Physical store

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (6)

Good

Installer was top rate couldn’t have been any better or more considerate. Suppliers not so good sending the wrong flooring he and my wife had to drive to the suppliers to pickup the right flooring

Sarah C.
Sarah C.Sydney, NSW

Ryan the installer sold it for us!

Les was amazing at quoting and booking the job- remove entire top floor and stairs carpet and replace with hybrid flooring.
Ryan and his team were OUTSTANDING in high quality installation! Super friendly, approachable and incredibly professional! We were blown away with his customer service skills.
Be aware of the ‘furniture removal’ policy for $70 per room. It is not ‘removal’, but ‘shuffle’ and includes all your furniture being covered in dust. We were disappointed to not receive a follow up call to discuss this, despite calling twice to discuss.
Again, Ryan was the one to smooth things over! Thank you Ryan for a perfect install!

Satisfactory outcome

My husband & I purchased carpet from DecoRug Mornington to cover 4 bedrooms, stairs , dining & living rooms in our home. Upon completion of laying ,I found several areas that didn't meet with my satisfaction . DecoRug agreed. They sent Moey & Danny ( his helper) to remedy the situation. Moey's skilful carpet laying was able to replace & fix most areas that I was unhappy with. He was unable to do some areas, but helped in negotiating an outcome that was satisfactory to both parties.
DecoRug carry quality products at competitive pricing. They care about their customers. I have no hesitation in recommending DecoRug to friends & family

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Dale
DaleHunter Region, NSW

Super Natural Flooring installation

From my original contact with DecoRug Kotara we Couldn't be happier with our Super Natural flooring layed by a very pleasant and obliging GERARD whose workmanship is excellent. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Job well done

Very happy with the service by Yasin who installed vinyl floorboards for us - he was very prompt and helpful and our floors look great! He gave great advice and nothing was a problem. Would highly recommend Yasin and big thank you to Amanda from Kotara store for all her help.

Store LocationKotara NSW
Warranty Claim MadeNo
A Humphreys
A HumphreysSydney, NSW

Good service

Salim and Ian installed my carpets 4 bedroom 1 lounge room. The carpets has a pattern and the guys made special effort to line up the pattern along the join so the join became invisible.
They where friendly, polite and finished the job by cleaning up everything, leaving no mess at all.
Thanks guys and all the best.

Excellent installation

Front of house customer service and quoting process excellent. Friendly. Knowledgeable. Installer excellent. Great quality. Experienced. Decorug have this annoying policy of having to pay upfront before the installation. Which I strongly object to. However every other contact with the business was courteous and professional

Karen
KarenSydney, NSW

Customer communication

Customer service was pleasant and obliging. I was not happy with the insufficient information from the project mgr. Instead it was all explained to me on the day of installation by Yasin, which incurred an additional cost which I was not prepared for.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Karen, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are sorry to hear that you have had this experience. We appreciate you letting us know and will look into it. Have a lovely day.

Andrew Newman
Andrew NewmanSydney Surrounds, NSW

Outstanding floor laying

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Andrew, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We are glad to hear that you are happy with your new floor. We will pass your feedback on to the installer and our team. Have a lovely day!

Home Decor Shops

Find out how Deco Rug Physical store compares to other Home Decor Shops

Marianne S.
Marianne S.Sydney, NSW

Ģreat Service from Auburn store

Purchased rug and cushions from this store last weekend. Akmal gave us great service and price too. He was sensitive to our needs and attended even past the closing hours of the store.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Marianne, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. So glad to hear that you are happy with your new rug and cushions- we will be sure to pass your feedback on to Akmal. Have a lovely day!

ZGS
ZGSSydney, NSW

Excellent service

The staff at the store in Auburn Homemakers Centre were very helpful and professional. The carpet was installed quickly and to a high standard. I would recommend them to everyone.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to live a review. So glad to hear that you're happy with your new carpet flooring!
We'll be sure to pass this feedback on to our Auburn team and our installers. Have a lovely day!