Listing monitored by DecoRug

3 questions from our users

Hayley H.asked
DecoRug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal
Malasked
DecoRug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.DecoRug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay
Cecelia Clayasked
DecoRug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.DecoRug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team

Get an answer from our members and DecoRug representatives

Other Home Decor Shops