Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (161)

Ryan amazing job!

Thank you so much you did an amazing job! Im very appreciative of your work and my family will love it. You were very efficient, fast & friendly and did all upstairs on your own
Kind regards Shazza

Lynelle and Graeme

Lynelle and GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Very Poor

Product - Trojan Lemnos - fantastic
Estimating for product quantity for job needs improvement - estimated short and job was unfinished for some time - Christmas visitors greeted at front door with unfinished concrete floor!
Installers - fantastic.
Requirement for full payment before job is started not desirable especially if problems encountered!
Customer Service - Very unsatisfactory.
Company has been sent a comprehensive email re Job.

Rustic Oak Woodline flooring

Very happy with my Oak Timber flooring from Belrose, all staff were very helpful. Excellent installation by Yasin & his assistant.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Laminate floor boards

Excellent service from from Jason at Tuggerah. The installer Yasin and assistant were very competent and professional. Very happy with my flooring.

Store LocationTuggerah nsw
Happy Chappy

Happy ChappySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Customer Service in store was excellent. Polite and quick measuring service offered.
Measured, check measure within 1 week. Materials arrived and installation carried out before estimated date. Shutters look great. Excellent Service.

Store LocationMarsden Park Deco Rug
subzero02k

subzero02kSydney, NSW

Filters Don't Work Properly

Fix your filters. If you want to look at all the Round Rugs, you should be able to select shape!

Excellent service and product

Was very happy with the service Decorug provided. Great in store service from Belrose followed up by home visit and quote. Then excellent installers with Yasin and helper. New vinyl floor planks look classy and professionally installed

Store LocationBelrose
Jule

JuleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

From the friendly, expert advice from Peter and Craig at the West Gosford store when deciding on which carpet would be best for my home(and that was pretty tough!), to the removal and installation...I couldn’t have been more impressed with the entire Decorug team. Frank, Omar and Omar are masters at their profession. Their cheerful, friendly demeanor, together with their expert skills of laying carpet made this experience so much less stressful than what I had expected. The entire crew couldn’t have been more helpful. I would highly recommend Decorug not just for a top quality product but for the service to the customer. Simply outstanding!
Thanks so very much to you all. Julia and Iain

Store LocationWest Gosford
Anthony JS

Anthony JS

Why go anywhere else?

From purchase to a quality install, very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Decorug Penrith. Brie helped us select a suitable carpet, then answered our questions during the measure and quote, Elizabeth at head office was very helpful and professional too. And finally Omer, you did a sensational job installing our new carpet. On time, courteous and absolutely professional! We highly recommend Decorug Penrith for your flooring needs.

Store LocationPenrith

Valet

Valet

Great Service

Served by both Hassan and Michael at DFO. Both informative and gave opinions, not the typical sales type that were pushy which was likeable. Thank you we look forward to collecting our goods and possibly more!!

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Stephen L.

Stephen L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hasin installed hybrid flooring has done an amazing job! we are very happy with the end result!

Amazing install hybrid floor by Hasin! We are very happy with all the rooms, and staircase I highly recommend Hasin

Store LocationTuggerah
Carmen Laing

Carmen LaingSydney, NSW

Yasin - Timber Flooring

Debra at Penrith store was very patient as we changed our selection 3 times. Yasin and crew of 1 was amazing. Yasin was very knowledgeable, polite, punctual, they both did a great job, thankyou. Our home looks amazing. thank you from Carmen, Geoff Laing

Store LocationPenrith
Gary Rose

Gary RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation

Can’t speak highly enough of yasin who installed my flooring they done a fabulous job in doing so they cleaned up an never left a thing highly recommend

B. Ell

B. EllSydney

Good customer service

High praise to Mel at Deco Rug, Belrose for her help and advice in floor choice and later in our home for the measurements and quote. Also thank you to Sevda from Head Office for admin. Special thanks to Yasin and his able assistant for installation. He communicated with me on arrival times and was prompt, efficient and polite. They worked without a break to complete the floor after laying the levelling cement the previous day. He ensured I was happy with the result prior to packing up and leaving. They took pride in their work and rightly so.

Store LocationBelrose
Dannielle

DannielleSydney, NSW

Ryan - HR Timber flooring

A big thanks to Ryan and Bre who worked so hard to install our new floorboards all in one day.
Ryan’s attention to detail, professionalism and communication throughout the installation process has to be commended!
I would highly recommend Ryan from HR Timber flooring to anyone in need of a installer.

Store LocationDeco Rug Penrith

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Store LocationLiverpool - Mega Center
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Decorug Liverpool - Plantation Shutters

Dealing with the store was great initially, very helpful and responsive. With Covid there was a delay on installation but this was to be expected. HOWEVER the actual quality of installation was woeful with obvious gaps around the edges of the shutters. I've been following up with the store and Project Manager FOR MONTHS now with no luck - seems once they get your money they couldn't care less about customer service. Guess that's what you get for paying for cheap shutters. Cheap workmanship.

Store LocationLiverpool
Jacki

JackiHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous Floating Floors...

Ravi laid our Titan floors. He is efficient and courteous. We are very pleased with his work. Customer service Excellent.

Store LocationTuggerah

Ryan Timber flooring installer

At first, I was hesitant in getting another installer as the previous installer did such a great job. I am so glad that I was allocated another installer named Ryan. I would like to congratulate him on the great job in installing our new flooring it looks fantastic. He even provided suggestions on how to clean our new flooring which I did not expect. For such a young age his dedication to his work is admirable. Very professional and always courteous. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who needs their new flooring installed. Well done and great job.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!!

We just had our flooring installed by Yasin. He was very polite and turned up on time. He did a fantastic job. Our floors look amazing. Thank you also to the staff at Decorug at The Grove Homemaker Centre who offered great customer service and helped us choose the right style for our home.

Store LocationLiverpool

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team