Deco Rug

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (159)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (159)

Kevin L.

Kevin L.Sydney, NSW

BEST IN THE BUSINESS!!

I’d like to give a big thanks to Alex from the Decorug Prospect store for his professional yet friendly customer service. From the time I walked in to the selection of the products(Carpet and flooring for new home) to the installation process he was always there for any questions and further information that I needed. Nothing was to much trouble for him and he wasn’t pushy like some other flooring places. Installers were very professional and a cleaned up after themselves. Wouldn’t bother looking anywhere else the best in the business.

Store LocationPROSPECT
Melinda C.

Melinda C.Sydney, NSW

Time wasters

It’s this simple they are time wasters at Taren Point.The worst customer service experience I have ever had. How long do you have to wait for a promised phone call back to come out and do a quote? I’m not going to mention names. Poor handling on management side after three visits and four phone calls to the store. Recommend to go somewhere we’re they give good service and get the job done at hand.

Store LocationTaren point

Floating floors installation

Had my floating floor boards install by Ravi and his team today
They did a great job , they were polite and got on with the job , cleaned up at the end of the Day,
They were quiet and worked well together
Really happy with the job
Good experience all round
Thanks guys

Paul  and Janet

Paul and Janet Hunter Region, NSW

Very happy with the result

From the start to the finish we were extremely happy with Deco Rug !
Bryson from the store was friendly and knowledgeable. Our flooring installer Yasin was friendly and an experienced tradesman, he included us in the job and wasn’t happy unless we were happy.Carpet layer Wade was an obliging and thoughtful tradesman !
We were very happy with our entire Deco Rug experience!!

Store LocationKotara
Sarah C.

Sarah C.Sydney, NSW

Ryan the installer sold it for us!

Les was amazing at quoting and booking the job- remove entire top floor and stairs carpet and replace with hybrid flooring.
Ryan and his team were OUTSTANDING in high quality installation! Super friendly, approachable and incredibly professional! We were blown away with his customer service skills.
Be aware of the ‘furniture removal’ policy for $70 per room. It is not ‘removal’, but ‘shuffle’ and includes all your furniture being covered in dust. We were disappointed to not receive a follow up call to discuss this, despite calling twice to discuss.
Again, Ryan was the one to smooth things over! Thank you Ryan for a perfect install!

Store LocationMarsden park
RoxCat

RoxCatSydney, NSW

I'm in love with Trojan Elm!

I've had a great experience with Deb from the Penrith store, Elizabeth from Head Office, and Yasin my installer. Fantastic product, wonderful team!

fa80

fa80Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love my new floorboards

Love my new floorboards thanks to Nafi and deco rugs for the amazing service and beautiful floorboards you guys installed , highly recommend

Store LocationHoppers crossing

Ryan amazing job!

Thank you so much you did an amazing job! Im very appreciative of your work and my family will love it. You were very efficient, fast & friendly and did all upstairs on your own
Kind regards Shazza

Lynelle and Graeme

Lynelle and GraemeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer Service Very Poor

Product - Trojan Lemnos - fantastic
Estimating for product quantity for job needs improvement - estimated short and job was unfinished for some time - Christmas visitors greeted at front door with unfinished concrete floor!
Installers - fantastic.
Requirement for full payment before job is started not desirable especially if problems encountered!
Customer Service - Very unsatisfactory.
Company has been sent a comprehensive email re Job.

Rustic Oak Woodline flooring

Very happy with my Oak Timber flooring from Belrose, all staff were very helpful. Excellent installation by Yasin & his assistant.

Store LocationBelrose NSW

Laminate floor boards

Excellent service from from Jason at Tuggerah. The installer Yasin and assistant were very competent and professional. Very happy with my flooring.

Store LocationTuggerah nsw
Happy Chappy

Happy ChappySydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Customer Service in store was excellent. Polite and quick measuring service offered.
Measured, check measure within 1 week. Materials arrived and installation carried out before estimated date. Shutters look great. Excellent Service.

Store LocationMarsden Park Deco Rug
subzero02k

subzero02kSydney, NSW

Filters Don't Work Properly

Fix your filters. If you want to look at all the Round Rugs, you should be able to select shape!

Excellent service and product

Was very happy with the service Decorug provided. Great in store service from Belrose followed up by home visit and quote. Then excellent installers with Yasin and helper. New vinyl floor planks look classy and professionally installed

Store LocationBelrose
Jule

JuleSydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic!

From the friendly, expert advice from Peter and Craig at the West Gosford store when deciding on which carpet would be best for my home(and that was pretty tough!), to the removal and installation...I couldn’t have been more impressed with the entire Decorug team. Frank, Omar and Omar are masters at their profession. Their cheerful, friendly demeanor, together with their expert skills of laying carpet made this experience so much less stressful than what I had expected. The entire crew couldn’t have been more helpful. I would highly recommend Decorug not just for a top quality product but for the service to the customer. Simply outstanding!
Thanks so very much to you all. Julia and Iain

Store LocationWest Gosford

Anthony JS

Anthony JS

Why go anywhere else?

From purchase to a quality install, very happy with all aspects of our dealings with Decorug Penrith. Brie helped us select a suitable carpet, then answered our questions during the measure and quote, Elizabeth at head office was very helpful and professional too. And finally Omer, you did a sensational job installing our new carpet. On time, courteous and absolutely professional! We highly recommend Decorug Penrith for your flooring needs.

Valet

Valet

Great Service

Served by both Hassan and Michael at DFO. Both informative and gave opinions, not the typical sales type that were pushy which was likeable. Thank you we look forward to collecting our goods and possibly more!!

Store LocationDFO Homebush
Stephen L.

Stephen L.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hasin installed hybrid flooring has done an amazing job! we are very happy with the end result!

Amazing install hybrid floor by Hasin! We are very happy with all the rooms, and staircase I highly recommend Hasin

Store LocationTuggerah
Carmen Laing

Carmen LaingSydney, NSW

Yasin - Timber Flooring

Debra at Penrith store was very patient as we changed our selection 3 times. Yasin and crew of 1 was amazing. Yasin was very knowledgeable, polite, punctual, they both did a great job, thankyou. Our home looks amazing. thank you from Carmen, Geoff Laing

Gary Rose

Gary RoseSydney Surrounds, NSW

Installation

Can’t speak highly enough of yasin who installed my flooring they done a fabulous job in doing so they cleaned up an never left a thing highly recommend

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team