Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (167)

Dannielle

DannielleSydney, NSW

Ryan - HR Timber flooring

A big thanks to Ryan and Bre who worked so hard to install our new floorboards all in one day.
Ryan’s attention to detail, professionalism and communication throughout the installation process has to be commended!
I would highly recommend Ryan from HR Timber flooring to anyone in need of a installer.

Store LocationDeco Rug Penrith
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very bad customer service, unprofessional sales person

Store LocationLiverpool - Mega Center
Samantha

SamanthaSydney, NSW

Decorug Liverpool - Plantation Shutters

Dealing with the store was great initially, very helpful and responsive. With Covid there was a delay on installation but this was to be expected. HOWEVER the actual quality of installation was woeful with obvious gaps around the edges of the shutters. I've been following up with the store and Project Manager FOR MONTHS now with no luck - seems once they get your money they couldn't care less about customer service. Guess that's what you get for paying for cheap shutters. Cheap workmanship.

Store LocationLiverpool

Jacki

JackiHunter Region, NSW

Fabulous Floating Floors...

Ravi laid our Titan floors. He is efficient and courteous. We are very pleased with his work. Customer service Excellent.

Store LocationTuggerah

Ryan Timber flooring installer

At first, I was hesitant in getting another installer as the previous installer did such a great job. I am so glad that I was allocated another installer named Ryan. I would like to congratulate him on the great job in installing our new flooring it looks fantastic. He even provided suggestions on how to clean our new flooring which I did not expect. For such a young age his dedication to his work is admirable. Very professional and always courteous. I have no hesitation in recommending him to anyone who needs their new flooring installed. Well done and great job.

Michelle

MichelleSydney, NSW

Fantastic service!!

We just had our flooring installed by Yasin. He was very polite and turned up on time. He did a fantastic job. Our floors look amazing. Thank you also to the staff at Decorug at The Grove Homemaker Centre who offered great customer service and helped us choose the right style for our home.

Store LocationLiverpool
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Best Service & Great Stylists!!!

Angela and Alex at Decorug Prospect were amazing!!! I bought a rug and cushions to style my home for an open house! I had no idea what colours worked, and Angela and Alex put together an amazing colour/product combination with ease and joy. I’m so happy and grateful!! My living room now looks like it could be in a magazine! Will definitely be back!! The home will definitely sell for $$$

Great job

Ravi from Decorug did a great job installing our new hybrid floors, they look great. Thanks Ravi for going over and above, I appreciate all your efforts!!

Helen

HelenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great new Hybrid Flooring installed by Ryan

We are very happy with our new Hybrid Floor installed by Ryan from HR Timber flooring and another young man who works with him. They were very professional and they worked extremely hard, taking pride in their workmanship. I would highly recommend Ryan and Deco Rugs.

Store LocationTuggerah

Perfect

Amazing floor !!!!
The three boys that came on wed
Sri / team where amazing ... they worked so hard.
Charmaine Kondos
Mosman

Kim

KimSydney Surrounds, NSW

Ryan - Timber Flooring Installer

We have just had our Decorug timber flooring installed and it looks fantastic. For a young man, Ryan was very professional and took great pride in his work. Highly recommended.

Store LocationPenrith Decorug
Frank Oj

Frank OjSydney, NSW

Great sales service and installation

Alex at Prospect Deco Rug's knowledge and help in choosing the right carpet for our house was excellent. He spent the time with us explaining the various options, without pressuring us to make a decision on the spot.
The installers they use were also very thorough and did a quality detailed installation.
Would definitely use them again.

Store LocationProspect, NSW
Andres

AndresSydney, NSW

Best service ever!!!!

One stop shop! To only deal with one place to get Hybrid floors, shutters, carpet and finishing of the renovation with some rugs is amazing. In a time of uncertainty with the corona virus the store manager Alex and his team at Decorug Prospect did an amazing job. Thankfully not one hiccup for all those products. Professional service instore and in home with the installers. Would highly recommend this store.

sueHunter Region, NSW

Extremely professional service

From my first phone call for a quote to the installation of flooring by Yasin and Sanjey (not sure of spelling sorry) we found the process to be very professional and efficient. We are very happy with the end result and would not hesitate to recommend Decorug to others. We will be back in touch when ready to go ahead with the carpet part.

Fantastic service!

Mark T.

Mark T.Sydney, NSW

Great communication and result

Ryan and Cameron recently laid our new timber floor. We are extremely satisfied at their craftmanship, attention to detail, and the way they communicated during the process to ensure we were kept informed of any decision/adjustment that needed to be made. We would highly recommend HR Timber and Flooringfor their work they do for Decorug

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by store and installers let down poorly by job co ordinator

Without any communication to me my laminate install job was re assigned to another job on the very same day that I had taken time off from work to have this job done. Excellent customer service from Angela with repeated follow ups and the very professional installers were seriously let down by Deco Rug job Co Ordinator. Angela made sure I had limited interactions with the co ordinator but on the few times I had to deal with them I was let down each and every time. A complaint made on the day of the re assigned job still has not been answered. Deco Rug back office staff just do not care about customer service.

Store Locationprospect nsw
Fauzan

FauzanSydney, NSW

Great service - great product- great install!

Between Alex and his product knowledge and Ryan and his attention to detail in installing our premium hybrid floors; I wont ever go anywhere else when it comes to flooring - seriously their customer service is 2nd to none.

Lynette cupitt

Lynette cupittSydney, NSW

A wonderful result

A big thanks to the wonderful team who organised and installed our blinds , l had a few companies who said they couldn’t do one of our windows but you guys did the impossible and they look amazing

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic service by fantastic people

Viv A.

Viv A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet

Great service from start to finish Julie at Marsden park was very helpful in store and let me take as long as I needed to select carpet. Fantastic job all round.

Store LocationMarsden park

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team