Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (168)

Viv A.

Viv A.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Carpet

Great service from start to finish Julie at Marsden park was very helpful in store and let me take as long as I needed to select carpet. Fantastic job all round.

Dave

DaveSydney, NSW

Great service and great product

From start to finish the experience with Decorug was great.
We got the perfect carpet at a great price for our renovated lounge room. The advice from in store staff was great.
The installers (Mohammed and assistant) were very professional and did an excellent job.
We will definitely be doing the rest of our house with Deco rug.

Michelle

MichelleHunter Region, NSW

Perfect floor installation by Yasin and his co worker

I can't speak highly enough of the professional workmanship exhibited by Yasin and his co worker during the installation of our Decorug flooring in Newcastle last week. Both were polite, very accomodating, punctual, and the workmanship was excellent. Great Job.

Find out how Deco Rug compares to other Home Decor Shops

Great workmanship and service from Gerard

We recently had Gerard out to install floorboards into our study. Not only would I recommend him, I am so happy with the result that we’re doing another 2 rooms

Ros N

Ros NHunter Region, NSW

Customer Service is not existent

Very happy customer

Very happy with our timber floor. Entire process went smoothly from start to finish. Great sales team and Ravi from K&T Timber flooring solutions did a great job laying it.

Jo D

Jo DSydney, NSW

Looks really Good!

Ravi and the team at K&T timber flooring solutions did a great job at installing the new hybrid flooring that we purchased from Decorug in Caringbah. They were polite and worked hard to finish the job in one day and cleaned up and took the rubbish with them. We are very happy with our new floor in the rumpus room and hallway. Hybrid flooring looks really good and we love just love it!

Anne

AnneSydney, NSW

From choosing and purchasing our floors to installation we had a great experience.

Sri and his team did an exceptional job instaling our floors. It was a big job, 6 solid days. Worked until about 6.30 every evening to ensure we could finish the job in time .They worked in a structured way, cleaned afterwards and always had smiles on their faces.Thanks Decorug- Thanks Ryan at Bellrose Deco Rug for always keeping us in the loop and thanks to installers Sri and team. We are extremely satisfied.

Sidney

SidneySydney, NSW

We went to Deco Rug last weekend to look for the rug for my parents’ new granny flat. My parents did have different views on the patten of rugs so we had to drive back to exchange for a different pattern. Alex and Angela looked after me. They are professional and very patient with us until we found the rug which pleased everyone. It is my second time shopping there and certainly I will go back again for my next one

Farid B

Farid BSydney, NSW

Great ranges of carpet and quality service

We had new carpet in our house from Decorug Prospect. Through out the process from selecting new carpet to installation Alex has been amazing and accommodating. We would highly recommend Decorug Prospect.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

So happy with my flooring!

Yasin and his partner did an outstanding job laying hybrid flooring in my home. Their professionalism and attention to detail was second to none. Yasin was very knowledgeable about the product. Would highly recommend. Thank you.

Karen

KarenSydney, NSW

DecoRug Penrith Fantastic Customer Service

We recently placed an order for plantation shutters, new carpet and a rug. After shopping around at various outlets we returned to Deco Rug and worked through our needs and budget with our sales consultant Wayne. We found that his quality service, perseverance and dedication made our experience much more positive. He was helpful and determined, he provided a competitive price. Our final decision to proceed with our order was largely based on how well Wayne represented the company and worked with us to ensure that we were happy with our purchase. Excellent service and communication. We now hope that this flows through to the final installation. Thank you

RegL

RegLSydney, NSW

Plantation shutters supply and installed.

I couldn't be any happier with the quality and installation of our Plantation shutters through decorug. Great work at the Team from Marsden Park. Special mentions to Jackie for her great advice and Adam for the installation.

Cheers
Ritesh

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Floor laying

A big thanks to Yasin he and his partner where terrific. Very helpful and did a great job. The asked loots of questions about what we wanted and explained what would look best. Looks great boys. Thanks
Mark

Kerry

KerrySydney, NSW

Bad service Alexandria

Do not buy anything from this company problem after problem they ripped me off $1600 very unprofessional and bully’s even when I called head office they were very unhelpful and I lost $1600 of my hard earned money

Kristina

KristinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I’m very happy with my rug it’s beautiful very good price and very good quality.

We purchased in Helensvale shop the employees was very helpful and friendly. Good quality for good price. Nice and thick, got good texture.
I’m extremely happy with the rugs I went back and we bought and other one as well.

Sylvia

SylviaSydney, NSW

Amazing experience.

The best customer service experience I have had. Not only did Alex from the team sell me a carpet he understood what I wanted and delivered. I definitely will recommend others to you.

Ange.

Ange.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Hybrid Flooring is stunning

Hybrid flooring purchased from Tuggerah Decorug store. Great service from the beginning.
Installer Gerard was fantastic and put it the hard work to ensure the old and new floor were level and perfect for inatalling. Highly recommend Deco rug and installer for any job.

Ang

AngSydney, NSW

Awesome service, awesome results!

Was served by Alex at the Prospect DecoRug store. Excellent & warm service since we walked in. He made helpful suggestions when we were hesitant & helped us pick out the perfect rug. Nothing was a hassle for him, he layed out a few rugs for us to see which I appreciated. He even carried my rug to the boot of my car. Would recommend!

Rami b

Rami bSydney, NSW

Perfect rug perfect service

Went into Decorug at prospect and the service he provided was above and beyond. He took his time and nothing was a trouble for him. He helped choose a rug that matched perfectly in our bedroom

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team