Deco Rug

• Warranty Claim MadeYes · No (167)

Trang

TrangNew South Wales

Hybrid flooring

New Hybrid flooring in my nail salon looks terrific, installers did a very professional job.Sri and his team were fantastic, I would recommend this to anyone who wants this type of flooring

Bianca Milano

Bianca MilanoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy! Thanks Howard at Skygate.

Best rug shop!

By far the best rug shop I have been to! Very friendly and professional staff. I bought a rug from their shop in Aspley and I couldn't be happier! Kaan was very helpful and patient (since it was our first time shopping for a rug), he showed us around the store and with all honestly told us about the goods and bads of every rug we liked! And on top of all, we got 20% off for mother's day. Would definitely recommend Decorug in general and the Aspley store in particular for anyone in the market for an affordable, great looking high quality rug.

Nick

NickSydney, NSW

Perfect, very happy.

From the moment we were met in store by Mark, we knew we had made the right choice. Excellent service, excellent installation and excellent follow up by store. Thank you.

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Hate my floor

Flooring product sold by Rosa at Belrose does not perform as described; installation unsatisfactory with job not finished and requests for rectification ignored. Details provided to person doing in home measure not passed on to installer. Installer took short cuts leading to unsatisfactory outcomes. Products requested not delivered but charged for. Area manager contacted and provided photos but no outcome. I literally hate the floor and am reminded of it every day.

Hybrid flooring installation

I had friendly and efficient service from the start at the Kotara store. The stand out was the great job Gerard did of installing the flooring. Gerard contacted me the night before and advised an approximate time he would arrive the next day. The next morning Gerard sent me a text to advise he was running late & would arrive at 10:30am. Gerard arrived at 10:20am & got started straight away. He had the job done in no time. Very clean & tidy tradie. Excellent job!!! Very happy!!! Thank you Gerard!!!

JanMe

JanMeSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Paul and his team showed a true commitment to the product and his customers. They were prompt, polite and highly efficient, installing a whole house full of shutters in less than three hours. Thanks guys, we love the shutters and would recommend Decorug for price and professionalism.

Mary J

Mary J

Service was satisfatory

I had carpets replaced in the bedrooms of my town house. The sales person at the Auburn store, Akmal, was helpful and delivered as scheduled. Post purchase service was good

Dale

DaleHunter Region, NSW

Super Natural Flooring installation

From my original contact with DecoRug Kotara we Couldn't be happier with our Super Natural flooring layed by a very pleasant and obliging GERARD whose workmanship is excellent. I would recommend him to my family and friends.

Cheryl

CherylSydney Surrounds, NSW

Amazing just love our flooring

We had a few hiccups before floors were layed head office were great in communication with us then when floors were layed by GERARD who was truly amazing and guided us with our scotia (little hiccup there in colour) GERARD’S workman ship is excellent , so professional, takes care and such a quick worker he was honestly amazing , and a lovely man as well , Decor rug you have a winner with GERARD laying your flooring thAnkyou

Jagadeesh

JagadeeshSydney, NSW

Laminate flooring Installation

Went to Decorug Auburn with zero knowledge on flooring. Leon and Akmal were very knowledgeable and provided excellent service throughtout.

The flooring installation done by Sri from Sydney boys flooring was excellent and very happy with the end result. The team of installers were very professional, on-time and accommodated minor requests as well. Very friendly people, attended to every minor detail and would highly recommend them.

Lauraine

LauraineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and quality carpet

From my first point of contact (Kaan at Aspley store), the works coordinator Sevda and the Installer Zo it was a truly professional experience. Zo worked non-stop for five hours. The result was amazing. I have had the carpet installed for almost a month now and the novelty of stepping out of bed onto luxurious soft carpet still has not worn off. Comes up beautifully after vacuuming. Thank you Decorug.

Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

10 / 10 PERFECT !!!!

This is the second time I have purchased carpet and flooring from Decorugs Liverpool and they are the best.

Excellent quality and great price

My flooring was installed by SYDNEY BOYS FLOORING. They did a perfect job installing the floors. There quality of work was excellent. My original hardwood flooring was in terrible condition. It had many holes and was very uneven and the team at sydney boys flooring fixed my old floors and exceeded my expectations. Great sydney boys flooring and great job Decorugs Liverpool

Couldn’t ask for better! Amazing service and amazing product - Prospect.

The Prospect Decorug store had provided me with amazing service. They were quick, clear and patient in exploring all viable options with me. Couldn’t recommend a better store for rugs.

Kumar

KumarSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service by Alex in Decora Prospect store

Went to purchase a rug for the living area in prospect Decorug store. The service we have received from Alex was extra ordinary. He knew the product well and explained clearly. He was showing everything for us to choose the best matching rug for our living area. He was also quick to respond, polite and very professional. We were also able to get it for a good price compare to other places. More variety and sizes available. I will definitely recommend Alex to my relatives and friends.

Tav and Zee

Tav and ZeeSydney, NSW

Carpet and Wooden Flooring

Les exceeded our expectations in Marsden Park outlet we walked in and didn't buy any products and he being so nice we returned back to Deco rug after a week to make a purchase. He was very helpful and went above and beyond for us. The process was made so easy with the carpet and flooring installation. Mike came in to install the flooring he did an excellent job. I was amazed with his skills. Jason who did the carpet install did an amazing job as well.
Very friendly guys looking forward to do another project in the near future. Not certain why people exaggerate with bad reviews i believe if you be nice and patience deco rug will certainly resolve your issue. They is always a better way to resolve any dispute.

Baz K

Baz KSydney, NSW

High quality flooring - looks great

Had a great experience with the team at Auburn. We had a customer contact allocated to us from the head office who helpfully coordinated our work and kept us informed. Most importantly for us our oak engineered flooring looks stunning and has changed the entire look of our property. Thanks guys

Patel Y.

Patel Y.Sydney, NSW

Ryans installation of Hybrid Flooring!!!!!!

Ryan & his worker Nathan has blown me away!!!! with there explanation of the job,to there unreal attention to detail
My experience previous with flooring was not that great but having them come into my home was very comforting
They arrived on time everyday with the great mannerism and work drive
Ryan came into my home and straight away discussed the procedure and plan of attack.
They stuck to there word and put down a floor better then expected.Highly recommend Ryan and his team from DecoRug
Alex from the Blacktown store was very in detail with his explanation,highly recommend talking to him

Thankyou

Margie

MargieSydney Surrounds, NSW

installation of hybrid flooring

Yasin and colleague did a great job on our flooring. it looks amazing. Yasin was informative and helpful the whole way through. he was very respectful and both worked hard to get the job done and did a great job. Highly recommend the service from decorum from sale to installation.

Pola

PolaSydney, NSW

Excellent service in installing our window fittings!

We went to their Auburn store and Kevin provided us with excellent service end to end. He explained well the differences on products and scheduled us for a site visit right away. Very professional, arrived on time and well explained the products. Installation process was great too! Eric (installer) was very professional and knows what he's doing. Will definitely recommend Deco Rug for your windows fittings (we had plantation shutters, blinds, and veri shades installed). Shopped around, they gave us the best deal for what we need!

Hayley H.asked

Deco Rug

Decorug wants $4,200.00 up front before doing the flooring job. Is this legal?

Bob H
Bob H

We were told we had to pay before the job.We did pay as asked but in their paperwork I did find a final payment form.This form has a customer declaration on it,to be signed on work completion. I presume this would be the correct time to pay outstanding balances.

Mr Angry
Mr Angry

I would suggest you don't pay anything other than a deposit until the work is completed and you are 100% happy with the work. otherwise if they mess it up like they did mine you will find it very hard to get corrected or compensated. Personally with hind sight.. I would suggest avoiding this company all together and going to another more reputable business

Mal

Malasked

Deco Rug

hi please could someone contact me from head office regards malcolm sriven? [number removed]

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Mal

Could you please provide contact details otherwise you may call our customer relation manager Melisa on 02 9681 9152.

Thanks DecoRug Team

Cecelia Clay

Cecelia Clayasked

Deco Rug

Hi im trying to activate the $100 discount code (100VOUCHER) on offer. But its not working. Please help.

Deco R.Deco Rug

Hi Cecelia

Not sure which discount code this is exactly.
Could you please contact administration at Head Office on 02 9681 9119, so we can sort it out for you

Thanks DecoRug Team